BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Courtney S.
Edmond, OK
Becca always does a great job with their highlighters, they’re a little pricey but they are worth the money. I actually do not have the split tins, but the Jaclyn hill blush and highlight pallet. Love these shades. Prosecco pop and champagne pop.
Courtney B.
Salem
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is my go to, every single day, highlight and blush. It complements my skin tone so well and I believe it will look just as beautiful on other complexions as well! The highlight is perfect champagne color with shimmer and glow, you can use it in one sweep for a subtle glow or layer it on for unbelievable glow.
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Other more...
I have the version that is JUST champagne pop, not the split, but this is my all time FAVORITE highlight ever. It’s subtle, but still in your face and glam. I live the formula and the color is a little pinky/peachy and really helps to brighten up the face. Jaclyn Hill did and AMAZING job on this product!
Diana C.
I loveee this duo!! I don’t wear too much blush or too much highlight so I don’t like buying full pans. This is the perfect combination for me!! And it lasts all day and looks beautiful together!! Everyone should try it
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
I love love love this! I have the champagne pop/flowerchild split. Flowerchild is soooo pigmented. Champagne pop is beyond gorgeous. This isn’t very travel friendly, I haven’t dropped it but somehow a piece of the blush is broken :(
Adelaide K.
Stockton, NJ
I like this highlight, it's stunning, and looks so beautiful, but I feel like it's not so life changing where I'm like "I need to use that again tomorrow". Maybe if I played with it more, I'd feel that way. The blush is pretty as well. Both nothing id write home about but they're very beautiful.
Jayda N.
Macon
i use a lot of Becca Skin Care but this is the only makeup i have that is Becca. I think it has a beautiful after glow. I love how easy it is to use and how it goes on smoothly and you can also clean it off with no dewy cakey feel. It did not clog my pores or anything. i love it! it is vey pricey at Ulta but i still think its worth every penny.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
This is such a great compact to carry in your bad. Everyone already loves champagne pop and know it’s universally flattering and plays well with a variety of looks. The blush is so flattering for my fair skin, and the combo is a quick way to look cute, awake and ready for the day in a pinch.
Kelly j.
Love this in amaretto and prosecco pop. I also love how I got two colors for one price. As many blushes and highlighters I have I doubt I will use it all, but they are unique and beautiful.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this because it was Jaclyn hill, and it made me fall in love with Becca products! This gorgeous compact of split pans. You gets blush with a Corresponding highlight shade. ALL the highlights are super pigmented and super gorgeous. Presecco pop is my favorite.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.