BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Jamie M.
Gowanda, NY
I own several products from Becca but this split pan is perfect! I love it for travel and the colors are beautiful! It is not powdery it is very creamy and blendable.
Erica G.
I absolutely LOVE this. I originally bought the entire face palette when it first came out (still love and recommend it) but I wanted something a little more compact so I was ecstatic to see this come out. I found myself using the amaretto blush the most since it is neutral and amazing for everyday and it was split with prosecco pop, which I was happy about since I already have a single champagne pop. Prosecco pop wasnt too dark for me as im a light to medium complexion, and it looks as amazing as champagne pop. Honestly I thought the pan was gonna be bigger as it just looks that way from the pictures, but I am happy nonetheless. It is an amazing product, DEFINITELY worth the money especially if you're like me and use mainly one blush color on the daily or want to use it for travel or daily organization since the highlighter is already in it.
Maria V.
I love the quality of Becca products and these are no exception. This is such a gorgeous and unique palette that I had to purchase a pan at my local Sephora store. The shade I bought is the Champagne Pop / Flowerchild and it compliments my medium beige skin.

I find that my brushes pick up the right amount of blush and highlight so it's buildable which is how I like to apply makeup - it's easier to add on than to remove product. It gives my face a beautiful natural glow. I have read some reviews that the blush is a bit on the dry side but in my opinion, the more you use it, the consistency gets better. You just have to pretty much go through the top layer and then you will notice that the brush will pick up more pigment and it will feel more buttery.

Below are some images I've added including some thick swatches.

The case looks so elegant and expensive. This pan is super convenient as I don't have to carry around a blush & highlighter separately which is also a bonus when I am travelling.

I believe this is a limited edition so if you want to splurge on a unique palette, buy it!

I hope you find this review helpful! :-)
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
This duo is a work of art. The packaging is gorgeous! The gold clutch gives a sense of high end luxury. When you close it, you get a satisfying "snap". The color selection is beautiful. This is great for travel because you have the highlighter and blush all in one. The blush and highlighter are very pigmented so you don't need a lot. They do build up well if you want a more dramatic look. Well done Becca and Jaclyn!
Leslie F.
Pharr, TX
I use this duo almost every day. My favorite is the flower child with champagne pop. Flower child is a very pretty pinkish color and goes great with any skin tone.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I just got mine in the mail from Sephora a few days ago and I LOVE IT! The packaging is so gorgeous and Becca's products are always top quality. I got my compact in the shade Prosecco Pop and Amaretto. Amaretto is a gorgeous pinky brown warm nude, which is my favorite kind of blush color. Prosecco pop is a little too dark for my very pale skin, but it's still gorgeous and I'll be using it as an eyeshadow and highlight when I have a tan. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good highlight and blush duo!
Martha m.
Las Vegas, NV
I love love this highlighter. I sometimes use it just by itself or wear it on top of a cream highlight. These duos are awesome favorite highlight and blush together.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I bought this when Jaclyn announced the release and I was sooo excited! I still to this day buy the duo and the champagne pop by itself! It’s simply an amazing product!
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
AHHH. when becca and jaclyn announced they were doing this colab selling the highlighter and blush duo, I freaked out. I didn't get the face kit because I had champagne pop and i only really liked the blush in amarato. But i did want to try persicle pop. But thank god the amarato and persicle pop duo. I felt it was just made for me. amarato is a very natural mauvey brown which is perfect for everyday use. Persicle pop is gorgeous, at times I do feel it is a little to gold but I mix it with champagne pop and it looks stunning. Glowing for the gods.
Jacqueline C.
This product is amazing! The half and half is such a perfect amount! The highlighter you can wear daily and it blends with the blush. This is my first highlighter and I would definitely recommend it to other people!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.