BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Sammi H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I love this product the formula is amazing and it gives the most beautiful shine it’s super pigmented and it lasts all day. I love that this product is a split pan I will definitely buy it again! I love it
Kathia Y.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Pamplemousse, Amaretto, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I only have 3 of the 4 (Pamplemousse, Amaretto, and Flowerchild). My favorite is Amaretto but they're all gorgeous. The blushes are very pigmented so a little goes a long way.
member-b4e27048f
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this product!!! I love using it instead of blush - it's great as a highlighter, you can tone is down for work or turn it up for going out. It goes on smoothly, lasts long, and I would recommend.
Jaycie C.
Wills Point, TX
My most favorite hilight and blush combo !!! Champagne peachy undertone and it looks amazing. Champagne pop is the best creation ever !!! Very blendable and creamy for a powder.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this as a gift and I love it. It's beautiful. Champagne pop is my favorite highlighter and this blush compliments it so well. I highly recommend all the Becca highlighters.
Alexis D.
Worth the price. You get both a highlighter and blush which are both amazing products. Champagne pop brings such a beautiful glow to the face while the blush brings the warmth to the face. Great product
Brenda M.
I'm a big fan of Jaclyn Hill and her collab with becca. This is great for on the go application. Champagne pop, like the name says has champagne undertones and the blush is gorge. I would purchase again.
Katie C.
I love becca and I love Jaclyn hill so this was already the perfect duo! This highlight with gold tones and the blush is perfectly pigmented and blends like a dream! Would definitely purchase again.
Cristal C.
Love love love! The highlighter is sooo pigmented and gets the job done! The blush is super pretty! Leaves your cheeks like a cherry kissed them. Definitely worth the money! Would but again! Always get compliments when wearing it. :)
Daisy H.
auckland
I love my champagne split! I have the shade champagne pop/flower child and I use it almost every time I do my makeup! Looks absolutely gorgeous and I always get compliments!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.