BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Jamie C.
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
So sad I only got to get one of these. So amazing!!! The blush and highlight go perfectly together. The undertone in this new highlighter is beautiful and I love a good peachy pink blush.
Rebecca A.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I love it! The blush is awesome!! The highlighter... no words!!! They apply so well they are so silky and they last all day!! The highlighter is amazing!! I get so many compliments every time I buy it!! I'm so sad I dropped my newest one and my highlighter broke but I will totally buy another one!!!
Cissy Y.
Santa Clara, CA
I absolutely LOVE this blush/highlighter duo! I have it in the shade champagne pop and flower child, and the combination of the two on the cheeks is stunning. Flower child is a baby pink blush with slight gold shimmer, gives the perfect flush to the cheeks. I would say a little goes a long way with both products so even though you only get half a compacts worth of each, it will last you a loooooong time.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
My all time favorite highlight! The formula is smooth and applies well. It is super pigmented and lasts all day. It is a little pricey, especially for the size but the quality is great.
Arianna H.
Chehalis, WA
Literally the most beautiful gold color. And the best part is you do not need a lot! This product will last forever. I love it. So worth it for the price. The wear is long lasting and I would definitely repurchase.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
The perfect combination! So genius to give us the split pans. They matched some great combinations of highlighters and blush. I feel like a bronzed goddess. Nice mirror in the compact as well
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
First off anything Jaclyn hill has ever made has been fire so it's no surprise that this is amazing! It's. ice to have a small compact with both blush and highlighter that compliments each other! Such a great product
Noelle W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Pamplemousse, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I got these after I got the palette! I travel with these a lot!! Flower child wasn't in the palette so I snagged that!! Pamplemouse is my fave blush!! And these highlighter are life!!
Marianne N.
Lowell, MA
Super duper soft! The color is a bit dark so I like to layer a lighter color highlighter on top, but sometimes I'll wear it alone. I don't see how you could not LOVE it because it's just so truly beautiful. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT!! Run out to your nearest Sephora and GRAB IT RIGHT NOW!!!
Kristina E.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this dual compact and it's also beautiful to have on my vanity. The highlighter is perfect..pigmented but not over the top. And the blush is such a pretty rose color.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.