BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Kayla Y.
Ludlow, MA
I will forever buy this product ! The champagne pop is my favotite highlighter I've ever used! This product gives you the high shine that you are looking for while still giving you that sheer and utter classy subtleness.
Adrianna B.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I love this highlighter so much. I use this daily. It has almost a creamy finish on the skin. The color is great if you like bronze gold highlighters like me. I would highly recommend for those who don't mind spending the money.
Melissa R.
I love these split pans by Becca, especially for travel. It's so convenient to have blush & highlighter packed together in one gorgeous package. The packaging is divine! It really is beautiful. The product itself is top notch. Both go on smooth, blend beautifully and wear all day. The size is the same as the Shimmering Skin Perfectors. I own all four, but my favorite is Champagne Pop/Flowerchild, followed by Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse. Champagne Pop suits my medium, warm skin tone all year long, while Prosecco Pop looks amazing in the summertime with a tan. If you own the singles, this is more of a novelty item but if you are buying for the first time, this is def a good investment.
Danielle D.
This product is my number one go to . It's great for all slot types but if you have a lot of texture I would skip the cheekbone highlight . That is my only complaint other than that it's beautiful you can't beat the price !
Jessica H.
I am such a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill so I knew I had to get my hands on Champagne Pop. It is such a gorgeous color for so many skin types. You will be in love. Perfect glow.
Fatima J.
Laveen, AZ
I cannot rave about this enough! Champagne Pop is one of the best highlighters that has ever come out! It's smooth and buttery, but also give perfect amount of shine
Emily S.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
The price is ridiculous for the size of the products. The packaging is hard to work with because the colors get mixed in with each other. The colors also seem for lighter to light medium skin tones.
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Pamplemousse, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
These are soooo pretty it makes it hard to use them! BUT the color is stunning and I love true combo since it is a great value for your money. It saves space when traveling too. I want them all!
Kimberly C.
Yessss love this unfortunately my daughter broken mine. So heart broken. Blends beautifully and the pigment is perfect. Gray for all types of skin. Combination and oily. Definitely recommend
Cassie G.
Highlighter is great! Don't really use the blush but on the other hand the highlighter is really pigmented. Do have to blend it on good or will just look a line of highlighter. Would be a good highlighter for anyone else
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.