BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Love this duo ! I have the prosecco and champagne pop and use this highliter also for eye shadow ! The blush is a beautiful color that is very pigmented! Pretty long lasting as long as you set it!
Katherine A.
I love this split pan! I already own champagne pop from the holiday 2015 palette they launched and I loved it. the champagne collection palette didn't actually caught my attention but them they released these. And the only thing that I have been wanting to try was Prosecco Pop and a bright, bold blush so I got Pamplemousse/Prosecco Pop and OMG! I love it! good quality -thank God- good amount of product. in fact, much bigger than regular blushes from Becca. I also got the angular brush and it applies beautifully.
Abby J.
LaMott, PA
Of course, I was so excited to finally try out the infamous Champagne Pop and what better way than to have a pop of blush too? I have this split pan in Flowerchild/Champagne Pop and it is gorgeous from the gold packaging to the product itself! But I will say that this highlight isn't the best for beginners and would recommend a subtler cream highlight instead such as Benefit's Watts Up. Champagne Pop is very bright and pigmented. A little definitely goes a long way. I must, however, give mad props to Becca and Jaclyn Hill for formulating a highlighter that works for all skin tones!
Mayra G.
5 stars this is an awesome product highlight and blush go hand in hand so having them in the same pan is so convenient. I'm a big fan of beca as well as Jaclyn hill so this copan is just perfect!
Brittany T.
Rustburg, VA
I ordered this product the day it came out hoping I could get my hands on it after all of her other collection sold out. I ordered the prosecco pop and pomplemousse split pan and I love it! I already have the champagne pop highlighter, so I knew I wanted to try the prosecco pop! I love Becca's blushes and I was so excited that they had prosecco pop and pomplemousse blush together in one package, because those were really the only two colors that I wanted to try from her collection. Both the highlighter and blush and very creamy and look beautiful on tan skin!! The both blend seamlessly into the skin! I wish they would make these colors permanent!
Jess C.
I love highlighters so of course I tried this and I was impressed. The formula is creamy and it glides onto the skin like butter. A little goes a long way, i just wish it wasn't as pricy as it is.
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
Flower Child has always been one of my favorite blushes by Becca. Champagne Pop has always been a favorite highlighter. This combo is perfection! I used to bring around my champagne pop palette but for those times when you don't want to carry something so bulky, this is the way to go! The pigment is amazing. The highlight can work on any skin tone. I would recommend a darker blush for darker skin tones.
Danielle D.
This product is my number one go to . It's great for all slot types but if you have a lot of texture I would skip the cheekbone highlight . That is my only complaint other than that it's beautiful you can't beat the price !
Melissa R.
I love these split pans by Becca, especially for travel. It's so convenient to have blush & highlighter packed together in one gorgeous package. The packaging is divine! It really is beautiful. The product itself is top notch. Both go on smooth, blend beautifully and wear all day. The size is the same as the Shimmering Skin Perfectors. I own all four, but my favorite is Champagne Pop/Flowerchild, followed by Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse. Champagne Pop suits my medium, warm skin tone all year long, while Prosecco Pop looks amazing in the summertime with a tan. If you own the singles, this is more of a novelty item but if you are buying for the first time, this is def a good investment.
Adrianna B.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I love this highlighter so much. I use this daily. It has almost a creamy finish on the skin. The color is great if you like bronze gold highlighters like me. I would highly recommend for those who don't mind spending the money.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.