BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfector And Mineral Blush Duo
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
This becca combo is Awesome!!! First of, the packaging is amazing! You can't go wrong with gold. The product is just amazing as the packaging. I have combination skin and it was well worth the price. It last long in my skin and I get a lot of compliments whenever I have it on. Definitely will repurchase once I hit pan. You rock BECCA!!!
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
The champagne pop highlighter is so hyped and I love it. It offers an beautiful gold undertone and is definitely very obvious (not subtle at all). The packaging is so pretty too. Stays on the cheeks all day.
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
Champagne splits are such a good deal. Both the highlighter and Blush are so pigmented and last a long time. They go on beautifully and smooth and are gorgeous
A bit on the pricy side but a good deal because you get both a Blush and highlight
Kelsey C.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. I got flowerchild/champagne pop. It is so flattering and beautiful on the skin. I've hit pan on champagne pop and use flowerchild multiple times a week. Would definitely recommend this!
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This color is so beautiful I love the pink champagne color, works well with combination skin, lasted me all day long, cons would be none, pros would be its shimmery, long lasting, and subtle, I would highly recommend
Ashley L.
Wildomar , CA
Such a pretty color for both products! The highlighter isn't my favorite one but I still love it. The packaging is really pretty but I find that all my becca highlighters seem to break down a lot quicker than any other highlight I own.
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Amaretto, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Loved this from the Jaclyn Hill palette from Becca, but realized champagne pop didn’t work for my skin. As soon as I saw the splits I had to get it, this blush and highlight combo is beautiful and works great
Sunny G.
Franklin, NC
So disappointed, I paid for a pretty blush. The highlighter does not show up on my skin and I am pale white. Just a waist. It was my first highlighter investment and a disappointment. Expected more from a Jacklin hill endorsed product.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
The highlight duo is amazing. I noticed that to get the best glow out of this is to wet your brush with a setting spray and then rub it and put it on, and omg you'll be glowing all day. Totally recommend.
Crystal W.
Centreville
I LOVE JH and that is why I decided to get this. The product is amazing. Blush and highlight at once. I have neutral skin and i used this all the time. Shimmery and flat finish can be controlled by you.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.