BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Soooo pigmented I love this so much!! I don’t have it but i have tried others and I would love to have it. It’s great and super pigmented. The highlight color blends in with the skin and still shows the sheer look
Alex W.
The highlighter is beautiful just not as pigmented as some of my other ones ex; vintage brand. Is more of a gold undertone. The blush side is a hit or miss, sometimes it's too pink but sometimes it's just right
Loraine K.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I wish I would have gotten the full version of Champagne Pop, which is so so beautiful. I have olive skin tone and the blush is pretty but not my favorite and kind of unflattering. Such a great product overall.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
I just started using highlighter & this product adds such a glowy look to my face. Only using a small amount gave light & youthful look to the face! It lasted & did not need to be reapplied. Will purchase again!
Lauren P.
OK
Oh my glow! This highlighter is awesome! I am obsessed with Champagne Pop! But even better is mixing these to highlighters. This highlight gives the perfect glow and it lasts throughout the day. Love this collab!
Vanda M.
I initially fell in love with this however I noticed the staying power of the blush wasn't the best nor the highlighter. I would have to pack on the highlight only to have it be barely there when I got into work.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine , TX
Becca and Jaclyn hill have created the most amazing highligers I've ever used.
They have beautiful pigment.
Super creamy!
They aren't glittery which is exactly what you want in a highlighter!
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
Some of my favorite colors from the palate together again! These colors are both beautiful and I think look good on any skin color. pigmented and full of glow. Use a brush or your finger! And definitely GET IT
alexandria s.
This highlighter gives me so much life. I honestly cried when I first received it. Super shimmery and such an amazing product! Last so long for me! If you do not have this, BUY IT PLEASE. Everyone needs this!
Joey M.
Dallas, GA
SPARKLE NEELY, SPARKLE! The color payoff is insane! The product is longwear and ling last8ng, and your cheekbones will shine like the top of the Chrysler Building with this highliter/ blush combo. It's a bit pricey, but it's well worth the cost.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.