BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Ella D.
This wa s a nice pop of color. IT was cool because i was a duo. Goood for all skin types over a nice primer and with settning spray, easy to apply and very pigmented, I have pink undertones. I would recommend it to highlight users because it is very pigmented
Taylor S.
Vernon, CT
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
BECCA can do no wrong in my book with blushes and highlights. I loved the new shade of highlight and this blush is very pigmented! My only suggestion would have been to have all blushes available with either highlight shades.
Maggie G.
Decatur, TN
Honestly this is a great product but why buy this when you get do not get a lot of product for the price. But the separate full sized products. That being said, both the blush and highlighter are gorgeous. They are long lasting and have a great color pay off. I have oily skin and they stick around all day!
starring s.
1,160 reviews
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Denise P.
Corona, CA
Becca Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill is everything you'd expect and more!! The color payoff is gorgeous! This is my go to blush/highlight combo!! I completely recommend this particular one.
macy r.
Review for: Pamplemousse, Amaretto, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
this product is soooooo great! it's a 2 in 1 highlight and blush. it's long lasting and good for every skin type out there. one very good thing about it is that it's a 2 in 1. and i would definitely buy this product again!
Clara J.
Sunnyside
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is great for traveling you get your highlighter and your blush in the same time
it last all day once it's set
The packaging is so chic
They did an amazing job with this
I would buy again
And recommend this to everybody
Kaia S.
Alpine, UT
This will forever be my favorite product!! Becca highlighters are my go-to and this doesn't disappoint. Beautiful shimmer, great for highlight and blush. It's so beautiful. I have tan skin and this complements it perfectly.
Nadiya I.
Bronx , NY
If you have deep to dark skin be VERY careful with the amount you applied. The highlighter sat on my skin and I had to blend very well for it to look good. Once you master how to apply it, you'll like the highlighter.
Cynthia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love champagne pop! I pop it on my cheek bones, my nose, Cupid bow, collar bones...I even use it as an eyeshadow sometimes! I love it and I have many girlfriend with different skin tones and it's beautiful on all of them.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.