BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Ashley G.
I love all Becca highlighters. But this one comes with the blush too so you get a two for one of two great products. It's good for any type of skin and also good for fair skin.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Loving this product! First off it's a great brand, next it's not expensive and last it does the trick. I like to apply it to my cheekbones and under my eyes to give my face the sun kissed glow look. I like to wear it more in the summer time!
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
THE BEST HIGHLIGHTER!!!! This gives you the most amazing glow. Because it's so powerful, I mostly use this at night to look radiant. I also dust some over my chest to make it look glowy. Highly highly recommend this highlighter!
Noemi M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
El mejor highlight que hay sin duda alguna! Súper pigmentado va con cualquier color de piel y sumamente bello desde el empaque hasta el producto! Se la lucieron con este
Morgan D.
I love that Becca and Jaclyn Hill collaborated! Champagne pop is so pretty and looks amazing on the skin. I like that it is a split pan because I don't go through blush or highlight quickly, so it's nice to have half and half.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
Got this as a Christmas gift and I'm obsessed. I use this with the Kat Von D Shade Light brush and it's the most beautiful glow that lasts as long as my makeup. Everyone asks where my highlight is from - always Becca now. Hooked!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I got this product in the champagne pop/flowerchild color. The blush is a beautiful slightly warm peachy pink. It has a light shimmer to it without being glittery. The champagne pop in this split duo is slightly different than the original, but I notice no difference in performance or color.

My favorite way to use this is to start by highlighting my cheekbone, then pick up a little bit of the blush and highlighter on a blush brush and blend it from the apple of my cheek up to the start of my cheekbone highlight.

This is really convenient to have; I like products that combine a smaller quantity of two products that I love so that I don't have to buy both. Its a bit expensive but well worth it.
Maggie G.
Decatur, TN
Honestly this is a great product but why buy this when you get do not get a lot of product for the price. But the separate full sized products. That being said, both the blush and highlighter are gorgeous. They are long lasting and have a great color pay off. I have oily skin and they stick around all day!
starring s.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Ella D.
This wa s a nice pop of color. IT was cool because i was a duo. Goood for all skin types over a nice primer and with settning spray, easy to apply and very pigmented, I have pink undertones. I would recommend it to highlight users because it is very pigmented
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.