BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Paige L.
Howey In The Hills, FL
Highlight on fleek ! I love Jaclyn hill . It leaves my skin with a shimmery glow finish on my skin . It's very pigmented and very long lasting . I've gotten a lot of compliments wearing this and also bought this for my mom for Christmas. She loves it ! I would buy this again ! Actually Friday I will be. I love it that much
Lauren M.
Chatham, NJ
This is another favorite highlighter of mine. I got this a few weeks ago and I can't stop using it! If you want a natural glow/complexion, this is your palette! I used this a lot during my Hawaii vacation, and it blended well with my tan!
Ashley G.
I love all Becca highlighters. But this one comes with the blush too so you get a two for one of two great products. It's good for any type of skin and also good for fair skin.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Loving this product! First off it's a great brand, next it's not expensive and last it does the trick. I like to apply it to my cheekbones and under my eyes to give my face the sun kissed glow look. I like to wear it more in the summer time!
Jackeline P.
Awesome product I'm in love with the way it feels and looks on my skin and it is a bit expensive product and I do recommend this product to anyone who loves make up and it's awesome and the shimmer is great
Lexi A.
Love love love this!! I love champagne pop as a highlighter same as every person I know that has used it and many people on YouTube! I'm not a huge blush girl but I love this blush applies so nicely looks so beautiful on the skin I get compliments everytime I have the blush or highlighter on. You can't go wrong with this product
Sarahn M.
All of the Jaclyn Hill/Becca products are amazing! The highlighter is super shimmery and gorgeous. Every time I wear it someone asks me what brand I'm wearing. You can't go wrong!
Lauren G.
Carrollton, GA
CHAMPAGNE POP!!! Never a desire to purchase another highlighter. I can dust it on if I don't want it to be very heavy or apply it on thick when I'm feeling boujee. LOVE.
Brandi I.
I love this product. It's a two in one. I love the highlighter (champagne pop); however, the color of the blush in the compact is a bright color and I feel like only certain skin tones could pull it off. I'm on the paler side and I still use it but I only use a little bit to tone down the color. Still a great product!
Morgan D.
I love that Becca and Jaclyn Hill collaborated! Champagne pop is so pretty and looks amazing on the skin. I like that it is a split pan because I don't go through blush or highlight quickly, so it's nice to have half and half.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.