BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Vesna T.
I love this. I use this pretty much on a daily basis. The products give you that flush or color and highlight you want, but doesn't make it look crazy (unless you want it to!) I highly recommend this.
Paige A.
moyock, nc
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I love Becca products! Their products always work really well and make you look so illuminating! I love this blush color because it's super natural. I've never been much of a blush person but I really enjoy this color. And of course the highlight it amazing!
Miriam F.
Review for: Amaretto more...
Jaclyn is the higlight queen and no doubt prosseco pop ia no exception. It is such a beautiful and blinging higlight. The highlight is very smooth and creamy aa well as the blush. Because the blush is such a nude and neautral color it complements every look
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
I absolutely love these combos, I wish I had one in every color. The blush gives a flawless pop of color and the highlight is just so shimmery and beautiful, you can only guess that I will run out of the highlight first. These are gorgeous and worth the money!
Brittany P.
Rochester, NY
This product is definitely 5 Stars! I purchased it when it first came it and fell in love but I broke it while traveling so I went out and go another one because it’s that good! The color combination is amazing and the highlight is BLINDING! Soooo pretty!
Kerry J.
Columbia , MO
Okay I love this hi-lighter and I use it every day but I wish I didn't get the blush because I literally never use it. It's not my favorite color on me but it's still cute for a pop of color. But the hiligher is super pigmented and I've used it every day for almost 9 months and I still have a lot left!
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
So this was my friends and I used it and it game me an AMAZING GLOW. I was shining my highlight was POPPING. I highly suggest you get this I don't use blush but if you do it's a great product.
Savannah H.
I am in love with this product. The highlight is beautiful and very pigmented and so is the blush. The highlight is very build able so you can start of with a little and work it up as much as you want. And I love how easily you can blend out the blush.
Samantha G.
This highlighter is so perfect ! Comes with a blush too! Very shimmery that keeps you glowing all day! Had a champagne undertone, really brings out ur skin color! And last all day! I definitely recommend buying it.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I love this Duo because champagne pop is my all-time favorite favorite highlighter. It has the most beautiful goldtown to it and it looks and compliments on so many different skin tones
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.