BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Zehra H.
This is the best highlighter I have ever used. The finish is shimmery, but it can be blended into a natural look or built up into sunbeams shooting from your face. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI
This was probably one of the best products Becca has ever came out with. This is a great duo and I couldnt be more pleased with this split product. The products are long lasting and the blush is BEAUTIFUL along with the highlight color. If the split pans come back, I will for sure for buying this product again.
Kaitlin C.
Cedar Hill, MO
I love Jaclyn Hill and I adore Becca highlighters, this collaboration is brilliant. I didn't think the golden hues of the Prosecco Pop highlighter would look good on me because I have incredibly fair skin but it is stunning! Plus you can go from a light/natural glow to a totally blinding highlight if you want to!
Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This highlighter/blush combination is to die for! The formula is buttery and applies like a dream! This is great for all skin types and gives you a youthful glow! The only downfall is that the pan breaks easily! Becca Cosmetics is top notch in blush and highlighter!
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Review for: Amaretto more...
These little half pans are so convenient fantastic for travel and for every day. The formula seem a little different than the face palette, but still lovely and easy to work with. The amaretto blush is incredibly flattering and pears very nicely with the highlight
Vesna T.
I love this. I use this pretty much on a daily basis. The products give you that flush or color and highlight you want, but doesn't make it look crazy (unless you want it to!) I highly recommend this.
Emely G.
Love the Becca x Jaclyn hill champagne skin perfector + Blush good pigmentation, easy to apply, long lasting beautiful undertones peach pink , champagne gold love how you have the 2 in 1 love the packaging definitely I would buy it again
Jessica F.
I absolutely love this duo. It is so good. I use this product every single day. It is so easy to apply and blend out. It is so pigmented which i love. I think someone with any skin type can use this as well. i would buy this again and i definitely recommend.
Shay R.
Roxbury, MA
I bought this a year or two ago, champagne pop is my go to highlighter. The blush that comes with it is very pigmented so for me a little goes a long way. The formula is soft so it did start to crack after dropping it a couple times. But I love this highlighter I don’t mind it.
Paige A.
moyock, nc
I love Becca products! Their products always work really well and make you look so illuminating! I love this blush color because it's super natural. I've never been much of a blush person but I really enjoy this color. And of course the highlight it amazing!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.