BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Allyson D.
Oshawa, WY
i LOVE this so much. i have it in champagne pop/ flower child and both the highlighter and the blush are so beautifully pigmented and they both look so beautiful and glowy on the skin. flower child is a beautiful soft pink with subtle gold shimmer in it and champagne pop is a beautiful peachy white gold colour
Sara G.
I'm obsessed with this split pan compact. I have this in Prosecco Pop/Amaretto and I'm obsessed. Prosecco Pop is a very pretty gold highlights and the Amaretto is a nice warm brownie tan color. I wear this a lot and always get compliments when I wear it. It's lasted a long time and looks great.
Tonya D.
Trenton, FL
This highlight duo is pure perfect! The color , the pigment , and the smoothness of it applying to your face! Very shimmery and beautiful. Can't wait to try all the colors in Becca highlighters! Very long lasting , and made my finish look amazing!
Desiree L.
WORTH THE MONEY!! The blush is so soft and elegant it'll go with any look glam or not. The champagne highlighter can also be used as a shadow just spray some setting mist and it's even more vibrant. Becca and Jaclyn hill nailed this.
Ashley B.
North Kingstown, RI
I absolutely love this duo. Both products are a great size and make a wonderful travel compact by having both a blush and highlight together. Currently I do find myself using the highlight more than the blush but only because I feel the pamplemousse is more of a spring/summer color and it's currently winter. The quality is great and both products are long lasting. Becca is also a cruelty free brand!
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Review for: Amaretto more...
I love this product it's beautiful on . It's a little shimmery and can double as a very pretty eye shawdow . It lasts all day . It's good for all different skin types . I only have good things to say about this product. It my go to I often use this as a blush and eye shadow . I do recommend
Alycia Y.
New Brighton
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is a must have! It is more on the expensive side but it is totally worth the money. I bought this limited edition in September of 2016 it has lasted me till now (august 9,2017). I haven't hit the pan yet, and it looks like I just bought it. It is very pigmented and I would buy this again.
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
I am fairly new to highlighters, but once i tried this a few months ago while in my local sephora, the lady working had me try it.and i am hooked!!! It is the perfect shade.the champagne pop.looks amazing on any skin color.this is a beautiful product.cant go a day without it now.
Kelli M.
Odessa, TX
The Becca Champagne pop highlighter is my ultimate favorite highlighter. It has a champagne undertone and is extremely pigmented. It is easy to layer for even more pop. This is good for combination skin and would be pretty on a lot of skin tones. I will continue to purchase this product.
Emily P.
I love this. I rarely hit pan on highlighters because I own so many and thanks to this product I can have my favorite becca blush (flowerchild) and the amazing champagne pop highlighter for the price of one product.The texture and application of these products is the best there is out there
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.