BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
So I'm not a big blush girl, but this blush/highlight duo is so flattering on my light skin tone. All the girls at Sephora recommended this and I'm so glad I gave it a try because it really makes a difference in my overall makeup looks and makes me look so much more youthful and glowing❤✨
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
I love two for one and that is exactly what get. Gorgeous champagne pop that makes you look so bright and beautiful. Then warm silky blush. It last all day and I always get complements when I wear it .Defiantly ride or die item!!
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
I really like these but the price point makes it harder to purchase. I really like the blush flowerchild and the split pans are a lot more practical for me since I almost never go through an entire blush or highlighter.
Mirela Z.
Alpharetta, GA
I am currently on Sephora repurchasing this that is how much I love it. This really is incredible product. It is so smooth and shimmery. I am fair skin and I order prosecco pop and amaretto. They last a really good amount of time for me so paying $38 for the compact is worth it.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
This seriously lives up to all of the hype. My favorite highlighter out there and I've tried so many. It's easy to applies and blends beautifully. It has a shimmery finish and the blush is amazing! I would recommend this to anyone!
Ayah
I love love both Jaclyn hill & becca highlights -- that being said, I was really disappointed in this. I got prosecco pop and amaretto, both shades are perfect and exactly the colors I wanted. The blush formula is pretty good but I was very underwhelmed by the highlight. Champagne pop is one of my favorites and that formula is so much creamier and easier to blend than prosecco pop. I may have gotten a bad one but still, was disappointed in the product
Andrei D.
Montgomery, OH
By far the best split pan in the game. Comes with a perfect highlighter. My favorite is champagne pop. This highlighter will pick up on your texture and pores, but that goes for any highlighter. The blush (hyacinth) is perfect, not too intense but still noticeable. Leaves your face looking warm and life like.
STEPHENEE S.
HG highlighter & blush. Hands down! Perfect for my fair skin. The packaging is beautiful & the pans are the perfect size to get your brush in there. The only thing I don't like is the price but I'm super cheap. Ha!
Dorothy N.
Santa Clara , CA
Review for: Amaretto more...
I got this a year or a year and a half ago when it came out. I used the highlighter a lot and love it! It’s more everyday compared to champagne pop even though I love that one too! I love the blush though. It’s been my goto lately and looks like a health flush to the cheeks! It also lasts all day!
Allyson D.
Oshawa, WY
i LOVE this so much. i have it in champagne pop/ flower child and both the highlighter and the blush are so beautifully pigmented and they both look so beautiful and glowy on the skin. flower child is a beautiful soft pink with subtle gold shimmer in it and champagne pop is a beautiful peachy white gold colour
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.