BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I'm actually not too sure how I feel about this product. At first I was afraid that these shades were not going to look so great with my skin tone.. the blush is almost too pinky for me. I do have fair skin with yellow undertones. The gold shade is very pretty but again too dark for my skin tone. I really like using the gold to highlight my collar bones whenever I'm wearing something strapless. Easy to apply with a fan brush and I can easily make it subtle. I definitely won't be wearing these shades on my face. I will just have to keep playing with them and see if I can find another use for them. The packaging is a 10/10 for me. It's in an adorable compact and looks very girly easily will fit into a purse for touch ups. I think that I might re-purchase this in another shade and maybe I'll fall in love with it. Don't get me wrong both the blush and highlighter are beautiful and would look phenomenal on many others! But for me I don't think I'll re-purchase the same shades.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
My coworker has this Duo & it looks beautiful every time she wears it. I haven't bought it yet due to the price & sometimes my coworker complain of it making her pores appear larger. In my opinion though, when placed correctly, it looks beautiful.
Clare T.
Orange, CA
I have the full Jaclyn Hill x Becca Palette. The Pamplemouse Blush is amazing! I dint think something that was more coral would look good on my skin. It gives the most beautiful flush. Such a Happy Color!

Champagne Pop and Prosecco are beautiful Highlighters!
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I bought this highlighter for a friend but after seeing how well it looked on her I had to get one for my self. It is long lasting and with the company of setting set it lasts even longer. I would totally recommend this highlight to anybody. It has an amazing glow.
Yaritza O.
I only own champagne pop and I LOVE it! I would describe it as a peachy gold highlight very pretty and pigmented it lasts all day and with one swipe you pick up enough product of course I would repurchase and hope to try more of becca cosmetics
Christine G.
This is a product I use daily. The champagne pop highlighter is absolutely gorgeous. It is a vibrant gold color that perfectly compliments yellow undertoned skin. The blush that it comes with matches perfectly with the highlighter as well.
Samantha B.
Crest Hill, IL
I own both the face palate and two of these I think five split pans and I have to say these are amazing. They are on the pricer side but such great quality. What I love most if that they are awesome for traveling and going in the purse for touchups
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have flower child and champagne pop duo, I reach for the highlight on a day to day basis and the blush when i want a spring/summer look. Lasts all day and extremely creamy and blendable. Definitely a staple in my make up collection
ayesheh n.
Glastonbury, CT
Woof. These split pans were god awful. The quality of the highlights were MUCH different than the quality of the singles. The consistency of the highlight was very patchy, same with the blush. I do not recommend buying these splits.
Alessa P.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is literally the only highlighter that I use! It's beyond gorgeous and beautiful. Really shimmery which I love and the color is more towards a light champagne color than gold. The pigmentation is also what caught my attention.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.