BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Sheba Y.
Richmond Hill, ON
These duos are gorgeous and a great value. Both Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop are beautiful but CP is more unique so I'd choose that one if you're debating between the two. The blushes are also beautiful and pigmented so you don't need a lot of product.
Laurianne B.
Montreal, QC
This year was my first time trying the oh so well know becca highlighters. I chose to get the cult favorite champagne pop with it's matching blush and i'm so pleased! This is pigmented, gorgeous color, it lasts and gives you an INSANE glow that is never glittery. Love it!
Lavender O.
LOVE this product. I use the splits regularly on my clients and the pay off is so gorgeous. My fav is the amaretto blush duo. It's so beautiful and warms up the face beautifully. I def recommend this product to others if it is in your budget.
Sophia P.
Gloucester, Gloucester
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
The most perfect highlight!! If used lightly it can be perfect for day, however if you prefer something with more of a pop then it can do that too. The most perfect champagne undertone and the highlight I always reach for. The blush split pan makes it even better- Flower Child is a lovely pink that leaves a nice flush to the skin.
Francel D.
Calgary, AB
Love this product! My only concern is that the blush doesn't show up as bright as I want it to and would only last for a couple of hours. The highlight is the star of this product. It has good color payoff and lasts for the whole day.
Aarti L.
Mississauga, ON
Favorite purchase of the year. Obsessed with Champagne Pop - wasn't sure if I would like a highlighter and decided to get a duo so at least I'd have the blush if I did't like it - rather I love it! Super easy to use - either with a fan brush or with your finger. Will def. be repurchasing! Smooth consistency and looks amazing!
Sam E.
Edmonton, AB
I love my duo of pamplemousse and processo pop ! Perfect for travel so I only need one product instead of two! I bought mine mainly to try processo pop before it came out as part of the collection on it's own but the blush shade is very nice on my pale skin and is the same consistency of the highlighting powders !
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
I really like that you get 2 products in one compact as it is very travel-friendly. The blush is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. The highlight is extremely blinding, as we all know. I recommend Champagne Pop for light to medium skin tones and Prosecco Pop for medium to deep skin tones. I got mine at Sephora.
Meagan A.
Brampton, ON
I think these duo's are amazing. I have mine with preseco pop and the amaretto blush. The colours are absolutely beautiful and pigmented. The highlight is more on the golden side and the blush is a beautiful nude blush. They are very high quality and the gold packaging is a beautiful touch. Highly recommend.
Madison R.
Georgetown , CT
Love these! So proud of jacklyn! Great colour combos! It's amazing formula! And super easy to blend? They are very buildable as well! The blush is a perfect shade ! And the highlight is perfection! Highly recommend ?!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.