BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Ryleigh R.
Surrey
I bought this blush/highlighter duo in Pamplemousse and Prosecco Pop. The blush is perfect pick me up pink/coral and Prosecco Pop is a GORGEOUS highlighter. Both lasts well on me throughout and really lights my face up. Packaging is absolutely beautiful
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
This is my very favour highlight product ever. Everyone raves about champagne pop and i never tried it. I decided to get this product when I ran out of blush and I'm so glad that I did. I chose champagne pop/flower child duo. I love it for my pale complexion. The glow it gives is second to none. It's a gorgeous product and i will be a customer so long as Becca keeps making it.
Thushara T.
Surrey, BC
One word...AMAZING! I love love love Becca highlighters..They are worth every penny you spend. Long lasting and the finish is to die for! I got the one with Prosecco pop/Pamplemousse and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a highlighter blush duo thats a good value for money!
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
I have to say I absolutely LIVE the texture of the product and the way it goes on my skin. It's build able which I like so I can go subtle for the day and add a bit more colour at night for a more dramatic look!!! Great product, amazing colour and feel in my skin!! I am light/olive skin tone.
Abby M.
Scarborough, ON
Where do I even begin? This product is beyond amazing. If you want to look like you're glowing... use this stuff. It is pretty long lasting. I sometimes wear it just on a bare face to add some shine. I would recommend it to anyone... especially those with dry skin.
Maeva G.
Beausoleil, Alpes Maritimes
This is my #1 blush and highlighter, it's the most pigmented spilts I bought, it's so powerful, I only had compliment, it's shimmery, and vibrant, it last all day, I recommend that to everybody, I will buy it again for sure. I'm obsseded and in love with this products
Amanda W.
This isn't a bad combo. I got a sample of the liquid shimmer and loved it a lot more than I loved these ones, but they're still decent.
The highlighter is much better than the blush, for some reason the blush doesn't hold too well on my skin, even with primer.
Amber A.
Agassiz
This was my first ever purchase from Becca. I absolutely LOVE the highliter in this. I find it really easy to get a subtle glow, but it's also very buildable to achieve a bold, popping highlight. I'm not a huge fan of the blush, but that's mainly just that I don't think the color suits me. The formula itself is great- applied nicely and blends out really well.
Serena M.
Winnipeg , MB
The most gorgeous highlighter and mineral blush ever. Good for all types of skin, it does feel moisturizing, it has a very shimmery finish to it which is gorgeous. so pigmented its insane you will fall in love, I recommend this product on a constant basis.
Sheba Y.
Richmond Hill, ON
These duos are gorgeous and a great value. Both Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop are beautiful but CP is more unique so I'd choose that one if you're debating between the two. The blushes are also beautiful and pigmented so you don't need a lot of product.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.