BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Katie L.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I used this highlighter in my everyday makeup routine and it's my favourite by far. It is really pigmented and is the perfect colour for me. It's gives me that perfect bronzed glow and I would definitely buy again!
Natasha L.
Dartmouth, NS
I like this product but it's not my favourite highlighter I have. I'm a cool tone so I find it only looks good when I'm wearing warm color eyeshadow. I think this would be beautiful on most skin tones though.
Caroline P.
Beauharnois
Jaclyn Hill is my favorite beauty guru so I can't dislike this product. The color of the highlight and the blush is so beautiful! The look and the pigmentation of this product is amazing and unreal. This product stay all day and stay beautiful!
Natalie G.
Ottawa, ON
I love this product! First, it's super convenient to get a blush and a highlighter together but also it's great that they complement each other! I have the colour prosecco pop and pamplemousse and it shows up fantasticly on my deep skin!
Iunia-June L.
London, ON
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
This is a beautiful duo of highlighter/blush. I love the colours and how easy it is to apply. It is long lasting and it has a shimmery finish which I like. It is not cheap, but I highly recommend this product.
Sana S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Now, for these killer blushes. WHEW! I love these shades, and I love the way they blend. They feel super smooth, nearly buttery. I will say that Amaretto was just a tad more dry than the other shades — but nothing problematic. It was just a textural difference I noticed as I ran my fingers over the pan.
I’ve spent a few weeks tinkering with these, and I have to say that Flowerchild and Pamplemousse are my personal fave shades. All of these shades blend so nicely — and I don’t want you to be afraid of Hyacinth! I know it might look intimidating, but it’s gorgeous on, and with a light hand and some subtle highlight, it’s quite beautiful. Complexions that are darker than mine will rock it so much better than I can though! I think there’s something for everyone here.

Cindy N.
I absolutely love this product. I initially wanted this product because the packaging is so beautiful. It has a nice weight to it. When I swatched the blush and highlighter for the first time, I was surprised to see how pigmented it was and how smooth it was. I have never used any Becca products before but I have heard some good reviews about it. You need the tiniest amount for the blush and highlighter to show up. I find that it stays on for most of the day as well. I have the shade Flowerchild/Champagne Pop and I would recommend getting any of the Champagne Splits since I swatched them all and they were all nice, pigmented, and finely milled.
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Amaretto more...
Love this type of versatile product and it's a great travel compact as well. The blush is super flattering for everyday looks and the highlight is very gold toned and looks exceptional with a tan.
Ana V.
Loveeee it!! I'd pay anything for this product, the highlighter is so pretty and it doesn't look like glitter when you apply in into the face. The blush is so nice too and very easy to blend!
Balqees M.
giza
Review for: Pamplemousse, Amaretto, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.