BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Katie K.
Manitoba, Winnipeg
The blush and highlighter combo is an awesome combination made great for traveling. Each set of colours very well compliment each other as they are both very pigmented, leaving a beautiful complexion.
Adrianna L.
Sturgeon Falls , ON
Aside from my ABH glow kit, this highlighter is a personal favourite and MUST HAVE for a long lasting, popping highlight! I recommend this to everyone, you will not be disappointed. The blush is a beautiful shade of pink as well.
Alicia F.
Montreal
one word... OBSESSED!!!!! The highlight is just a beautiful couple and so pigmented! Had champagne highlights and a pinky blush! I have combination skin and it goes on beautifully! Would recommend this to everyone!!!!
Chloe M.
Aberfoyle, Stirling
This is such a beautiful natural glow and it's so easy to blend, it gives of a nice shimmery Finish and it is extremely long lasting I usually wear his for around 7 hours on a daily basis and it stays on so long I would defiantly recommend this product
Salma Y.
Cleckheaton , West Yorkshire
I have three of the four limited edition champagne splits. All are amazing! The texture and pigmentation is wonderful and the packaging is beautiful. Prosecco pop is also being released as a single! So yay!!
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Champagne pop was great on its own so add the blush and it’s even better. Easy to apply although you have to use your own applicator. It lasts long and is a beautiful soft colour great for most skin tones. I would purchase again.
Ana P.
LONDON, ON
I have prosecco pop/amaretto and they are both the most beautiful formula, the highlighter is so gold i have nothing else like it! the blush is also natural and very pretty
Katie L.
I used this highlighter in my everyday makeup routine and it's my favourite by far. It is really pigmented and is the perfect colour for me. It's gives me that perfect bronzed glow and I would definitely buy again!
Amber R.
London, ON
I love this duo. The blush shades are so pretty and you can never go wrong with champagne pop. Very creamy and easy to apply/blend. The highlighter is in your face and the blush is pigmented but still subtle enouvh
Natasha L.
Dartmouth, NS
I like this product but it's not my favourite highlighter I have. I'm a cool tone so I find it only looks good when I'm wearing warm color eyeshadow. I think this would be beautiful on most skin tones though.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.