BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I go back and forth with these, I don't think there buttery, harder to blend. Colours are pretty but for price point I'm just not sure they are worth it. I prefer the highlighter compared to the blushes.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
i love this duo, its perfect for travelling and they just pair so nicely together. i have flowerchild blush and champagne pop highlighter and they compliment each other so well and just gives my cheeks a nice flush and glow. love it! i highly recommend.
Kirsty U.
Glasgow
This highlighter is absolutely amazing. Compared to all my previous highlighters it gives a natural glow and doesn't look cheap or fake. The shimmer from the product is gorgeous and completes the entire look. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lizzie S.
Mid Glamorgan , Caerphilly
Review for: Amaretto more...
My boyfriend was lovely enough to bring this back from America for me & I love it! The highlight shade is so pigmented and I can easily go overboard using this!! I'm pretty sure this is a limited edition item but I would buy this again if it wasn't!
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
I love that this compact includes a highlighter and a blush, it is a lot more compact and easier to carry around for travel purposes. The highlighter and blush both apply supper smooth and buttery, and I didn't experience any fall out. The highlighter has just enough sparkle to give you that natural glow without chunky and large flecks of glitter. The compact is a pretty shiny gold and looks luxurious; however, the compact is plastic, which may be a drawback for some. I like that because the compact itself is not heavy and makes it a great item to throw in your purse and carry with you on the go! Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse was the first one I purchased, but I will be going back to pick up other ones.
Kate L.
Chipman, NB
Such a great idea!! 2 of my favourite products in one! They colours compliment each other so beautifully and blend out like butter... just the prefect amount of pigmentation. I've already hit pan so I'll have to buy again soon!
Vanessa S.
Etobicoke, ON
I love the original champagne pop in it's own pan. However Jaclyn disappointed he with this product. It's also a waste of money when you think about it. I also think the champagne pop in these were different quality than the ones on it's own.
Teran S.
London
This is absolutely stunning, I love the highlighter and I love that they did a collaboration. when I saw this I knew right away I had to have it no regrets! It’s so stunning! The blush is so pretty on my skin tone perfect colour for me and the high light is to die for;
Emilija R.
The colour is so so beautiful with a long lasting colour to the face for it doesn't fade away during the day it is also very pigmented and easy to blend into the skin I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something for a night out or special occasions
Erin
Ancaster
The packaging of this product is so cute and compact! The highlight is very effective and the blush has a good amount of pigment. The product goes on very smoothly and easily, and I would definitely recommend to others. :)
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.