BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
I am a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill and when she collaborated with Becca, I knew I had to purchase this. I have the duo with flower child. It is a beautiful buttery blush with hardly any fall out and truly pigmented alongside the prettiest highlight you can grace your face with. Truly a winning combo.
Alex W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
WOW. Becca and Jaclyn have outdone themselves. This is now one of my absolute favorite highlighters and blush. I have every shade and need more! Jaclyn Hill is queen of highlight so you know when she releases a highlight IT WILL BE BOMB. My favorite shade og highlight is champagne pop and would recommend it to anyone with Fair/Light to Medium skin tones.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
I love Jaclyn Hill and BECCA so naturally I had to have this. I have the one with Flowerchild and Champagne Pop. Champagne Pop is my favorite highlight of all time and flower child is a beautiful light pink. I love that you basically get two products in one!
Emi U.
washington
CHAMPAGNE POP IS AMAZING!!!
It makes my highlighted areas really glow and it is so pigmented. I love this highlighter to earth and back. It is great on all skin but if you have oily skin, go less on the highlighter. It has gold undertones and the blush is a rosy pink :)
Would reccomend to others !!
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
Review for: Amaretto more...
I've always loved BECCA highlighters, and was estatic when she partnered with Jaclyn Hill to release the Champagne Pop collection. If you are looking for a shimmery finish this is definitely the way to go. The formula of the products is so creamy and does not look crusty on my skin which I have noticed others highlighters have done. Will definitely continue to stay loyal to BECCA products.
Joyce P.
Redmond , WA
Wish I bought this before my other palette! The colors are amazing and the highlighter is amazing and really pops! I recommend pressing it in eithab beauty blender after applying though as it can tend to "float" on my foundation layer. It's not as long-Lasting as I'd like it to be and transfers very easily (my phone usually being itS number one target.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I received this in my stocking for Christmas and I love it so much it is so pigmented, so creamy, so smooth and it's amazing. They have some colors not a lot but they are still amazing and I highly recommend this.
Jasmine V.
Oxnard, CA
I have this and its so pretty applies so easy and blends in nicely as of the price i say you could find some much cheaper but this is so pretty so if you have the money go for it .
Elf has really nice blushes and highlights too thats a very inexpensive way to go
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I'm actually not too sure how I feel about this product. At first I was afraid that these shades were not going to look so great with my skin tone.. the blush is almost too pinky for me. I do have fair skin with yellow undertones. The gold shade is very pretty but again too dark for my skin tone. I really like using the gold to highlight my collar bones whenever I'm wearing something strapless. Easy to apply with a fan brush and I can easily make it subtle. I definitely won't be wearing these shades on my face. I will just have to keep playing with them and see if I can find another use for them. The packaging is a 10/10 for me. It's in an adorable compact and looks very girly easily will fit into a purse for touch ups. I think that I might re-purchase this in another shade and maybe I'll fall in love with it. Don't get me wrong both the blush and highlighter are beautiful and would look phenomenal on many others! But for me I don't think I'll re-purchase the same shades.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
My coworker has this Duo & it looks beautiful every time she wears it. I haven't bought it yet due to the price & sometimes my coworker complain of it making her pores appear larger. In my opinion though, when placed correctly, it looks beautiful.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.