BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Yasmina C.
Becca Highlighters are one of the best in the mark! They are so pigmented and reflective when ever worn you will be beaming to the gods. This highlight due is great for all skin tones.I had bought this due twice already I can't live without it!
Katy C.
Perth
This duo by becca x Jaclyn hill is all your going to need for your cheekbones. Champagne pop is the most beautiful highlighter I have ever seen. The pigment is perfect and the colour suits almost every skin tone. Such a gorgeous combination. Definitely a must have in your collection.
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
Love this duo and the highlighting brush I now use for all of my highlighting applications the colors blend so beautifully. Perfect for summer! #beachbashcontest #contest BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfector And Mineral Blush Duo
Victoria W.
Kitchener, WY
This is one of the first highlighters I found that would show up beautifully on my ghostly white skin tone! I didn't find that it had much fall out over the day. The champagne colour of the highlight is so flattering and the pink blush is gorgeous! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something fun and new to try
Michelle E.
These are such good duos! I couldnt stop using it when I first got it. The one I have has a very nice peachy undertone. I have oily skin and it seems to be working wonderfully on my skin. The only thing is is that the highlight for me is a little dark, but other then that I would definitely recommend it to someone else!!
Amelia C.
I bought this product in the flower child/ champagne pop duo when they originally launched. I ended up returning it the week after I bought it. It smelt toxic (like bad paint) to me. Also there is waaay less product in this compact than in the original Champagne pop compact. So overall this just wasn't worth it for me👎🏻
Sus K.
This product is a must-have in everyone's make-up collection! I have the champagne pop/flowerchild shade and it is absolutely stunning. The highlighter is so pigmented and it goes on beautifully. The blush has a pinkish coral undertone and it blends so smoothly on your cheeks. I can't stop using this everyday and will definitely re-purchase!
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I use this product all the time. The highlight is gorgeous and so is the blush. The formula is great the highlight is gorgeous and a little bit goes a long way. This highlight can be packed in and it doesnt get clumpy. Love this product
Ava L.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Number one Jaclyn is a queen and so is Becca!! Iconic!! Pigmented like no other!! Lasts throughout your entire day! Perfect for daily use and night outs! Stays pigmented!! 110% would recommend to my friends and family!❤️😍🌟
Olivia F.
stratford, ON
Everyone knows that there is nothing better than a highlight made from Jaclyn Hill. This duo is especially great because it comes with both a beautiful golden highlight which pops even in the dimmest of light and a blush that is subtle but still popping.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.