BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Julie S.
I carry this split pan with me everywhere I go. The highlight is soooo shimmery as any of you who wear makeup would know! It's long lasting and you barely need any product to get that glow. I will continue to buy this in the future. The blush isn't too noticeable on my skin but it shows enough to get a natural blush look.
Kayla G.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a very beautiful product and a ton of people have recommended this to me, but I don't think it sits well with my skin type. The colours are beautiful and it definitely works with other people, but my skin is very oily and even after priming my face and doing all the necessary previous steps, this product does not sit well and it is not the best highlighter I've used.
Levi C.
Wickersley , Rotherham
Review for: Amaretto more...
I love the blush in this duo. Also no complaints regarding the shade champagne pop. Another one of my go to highlights! It's just a shame it was advertised as "limited edition" and Becca seemed to re release the shade in every way possible! It just ruined the whole thing! Packaging is stunning, no complaints there. And the amount of product you receive is worth the price tag.
Alisa K.
BOSTON, MA
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
this is my favorite highlighter for when i'm going for a more dramatic look. it's a gorgeous, shimmery golden color and the blush it comes with is gorgeous and natural as well. they're perfect for both every day and going out. i love all becca highlighters because of how fine their glitter is.
Stacey S.
Vancouver, BC
Becca is of course known for their highlighters and these pairings are beautiful. The powder is soft and easy to apply. Both the blush and highlighter are pigmented but easy to blend out to whatever your preference is. Definitely recommended.
Genny T.
Thorold, ON
Love this duo.  The packaging is luxurious, the blush and highlighter are highly pigmented. A light hand is needed but is easy to blend. I have combo skin, with large pores. It doesn't seem to highlight my pores like other products. I would definitely buy it again but it's no longer available so I will need to buy them separately.
Maria D.
Review for: Amaretto more...
Becca never disappoints with their highlights! Prosecco Pop is my current Holy Grail highlight and it's the first one I reach towards when I want a blinding glow! It's creamy, amazingly pigmented (really, it's crazy!). Prosecco Pop and Champagne Pop are must haves for any girl (or guy's!) Makeup collection!
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have flower child and champagne pop duo, I reach for the highlight on a day to day basis and the blush when i want a spring/summer look. Lasts all day and extremely creamy and blendable. Definitely a staple in my make up collection
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
Love this duo and the highlighting brush I now use for all of my highlighting applications the colors blend so beautifully. Perfect for summer! #beachbashcontest #contest BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfector And Mineral Blush Duo
Yasmina C.
Becca Highlighters are one of the best in the mark! They are so pigmented and reflective when ever worn you will be beaming to the gods. This highlight due is great for all skin tones.I had bought this due twice already I can't live without it!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.