BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Marissa C.
I love this duo! The highlight and blush are super pigmented and long wearing!
Natalie E.
I was so excited when they came out with this duo because I love champagne pop
Selena M.
Cedar Park, TX
These are perfection! Absolutely stunning! Favorite highlighters of all time
Essence D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite highlighter. Perfect for medium skin tones. Gives a perfect glow
Crystal H.
Castleton, VT
I love Becca and Jaclyn!! My highlight game is on point and blends easily!!
Dr. R.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is the best Highlighter that I’ve tried and the duo is fabulous as it has the highlighter and blush together! I use this on a daily basis, even without other makeup for a quick fresh look! Great for all skin types!
Jaspreet k.
vancouver
This highlighter is one of the best I have ever tried! It is super pigmented and is great for any skin tone. The one thing I don’t really like about this is that it get everywhere once you touch it, but that is the case with most pressed highlighters.
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with any Becca products! I love the colour of this blush duo. I wear it all the time. It is a little pricy compared to some other blush duos but you definitely will get your money’s worth from this product.
Shae-Lynn S.
I have always loved Becca as a brand, and this is no exception! Known for their award winning highlighters, their blushes are right on par!! The Champagne Splits were a genius idea, and very quickly became a favorite and daily staple in my routine. While I was a little worried the colors might not be suitable for my fair complexion, I couldn't have been more wrong! The formula is so buttery smooth, making application and blending seamless. The Flowerchild blush is described as a peachy pink with golden highlights, and the Champagne Pop highlighter is described as a soft white gold with pinky peach undertones With a light hand you can achieve just the slightest pink and glow. For those of us who are more bold, the colors can be layered or built up to really give that dynamic color and glow it promises. Surprisingly every one is wearable on my fair skin! Another huge win for Becca Cosmetics, and with this being limited edition I am so thankful I was able to snap this up!!! ABSOLUTELY ADORE!!!
Claire M.
Harbour Main
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
BECCA blushes are actually my favourite blushes. They are so pigmented but so blendable at the same time. A little definitely goes a long way but the color choices they have make you look like you have a natural flush. Whatever BECCA is doing, they’re doing it right with these blushes for sure
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.