BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I love this duo so much! Champagne pop is one of my all time favorite highlight shades; it goes with everything! I love her blushes as well, they are so girly and fresh. I love how flawless it looks on my skin and lasts all day. Such a great blush and highlighter duo!
VicaMakeup M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Este producto 2 en 1 me parece perfecto combina el famoso iluminador que le queda bien a muchas chicas y puedes combinarlo con el blush de tu preferencia me encanta que que vea natural nada exagerado
Erica S.
Midvale, UT
I absolutely love this blush and highlighter duo. It's gorgeous! It goes on smoothly, is highly pigmented, and lasts all day. It's become one of my favorites that I always reach for. I was skeptical of it being a mineral-based product, but I'm happily surprised!
Diana G.
Bakersfield
This Becca split mineral blush is the most beautiful blush I've ever seen. I got it for my sister for her birthday, and she screamed when she saw it. She was so excited, and hasn't stopped using it. She says the hot pink and gold combo makes her feel like a Barbie princess. I would definitely recommend buying this to any one who is a makeup lover, or for someone who is.
Meisha M.
I've been holding off on trying this brand... I went on a recent trip to Vegas and forgot my blush. Don't regret buying this! The wear is simply amazing. I don't get blotchy or uneven, and the tone is beautiful against my warm complexion. The highlighter is everything!
Katie S.
Angier, NC
I love these slip pans from Becca x Jaclyn Hill! I will Becca would do these with some of their other highlighters and blushes I use all of them on a regular basis. And you are getting a two in one so its not hard to beat plus you are getting amazing products!!
Sarah D.
I love this highlighter omg this highlighter makes you glow girl. Very pigmented which I love . I really like the gold champagne color it's to die for. Pros it makes you glow. Cons i don't know . I would recommend to others so they can be glowing toooooooooo!
Manda B.
Dublin, CA
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. I got the split Pan because I didn't know if I would like highlighter (lol) and I also wanted to try the blush, and this ended up being the perfect way to try both. The blush is really pigmented and has such a pretty color and the champagne pop is life. I glow when I wear it. I will buy full sizes of both once I run out of this one!
KristinaMarie F.
Post Falls
I am a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill and when she collaborated with Becca, I knew I had to purchase this. I have the duo with flower child. It is a beautiful buttery blush with hardly any fall out and truly pigmented alongside the prettiest highlight you can grace your face with. Truly a winning combo.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
I love Jaclyn Hill and BECCA so naturally I had to have this. I have the one with Flowerchild and Champagne Pop. Champagne Pop is my favorite highlight of all time and flower child is a beautiful light pink. I love that you basically get two products in one!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.