BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Courtney L.
Review for: Amaretto more...
Everything about this compact I'm in love with. The packaging is gorgeous. When I have a tan this is my go to highlight and blush. The formula becca has is my favorite highlight. It's super creamy and pigmented. It looks amazing on the skin! And the blush is gorgeous as well. I love having them both in the same compact for travel.
Alaina W.
I got this same product, but the blush was a bit darker and the highlighter is Prosecco. I love it! It's the first blush I've had that I wasn't required to get for dance or given. It has amazing pigment and really brings some color to my cheeks. The highlighter is a little more gold than I would've originally chosen, so I wish I would've gotten a duo with Champagne Pop because it's definitely a pinker tone that goes better with my skin. Again, great pigment and application with both!
Sara P.
Coral Gables, FL
The most amazing highlighter I have ever bought!!! EVER!!!!!!!!! the girl at Sephora walked me over to this section and I was apprehensive at first but she said "trust me" and I did. Bought this and I don't know what highlighting/blush life was before it. A must buy comes in three different shades. Every single one is AMAZING!
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely adore this duo! The blush and highlighter go perfectly with my light skin tone and it just makes me feel pretty. This is only the second type of highlighter I've ever used, but I feel no reason to shop around for another one right now! Plus I think it will last a very long time. It all goes on so smooth and blends well.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
My First Love....

Long ago, when I was but a babe to the highlighting game, I crossed paths with this wonder.

Okay, not that long ago. But you get the point.

It was love at first swatch.
This beautiful collaborative duo is highly pigmented, long lasting, and an overall wonder.

I HIGHLY recommend this blush/ highlighter duo.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
This is just amazing ! The color pigment is out of this world : it's bendable and leaves your skin looking gorgeous ! I love the undertone it leaves or like a champagne highlight with the peachy tone of the blush . Totally would repurchase if it's still on sale: I don't remember if this item is limited edition
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
OMG I can not stress enough how amazing this product truly is! For the price point of $30, you get a highlighter and blush. And BOTH are high quality items. I have tried a number of highlighters in my lifetime and this split highlighter is my favorite. The way it glides on your skin and shimmers in pictures makes this product my go to for every glam worthy event. The compact case is of course easy to travel with and convenient.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is such a good product to travel with when you don't want to take too many items. It has both a blush and highlighter and packing on it is absolutely beautiful. Even though this is limit edition they do sell some of the highlights and blush separately which is also a good thing when I do want to repurchase.
Rachel S.
This is perfect! I've got the Champagne Pop x Flowerchikd duo. Both products are highly pigmented, long-lasting, and complement each other well. The highlight is perfectly shimmery and works even on my pale skin tone. The blush is just stunning- not over the top but a beautiful color. I would recommend this to anyone.
Samantha K.
Love my Champagne Pop and Flowerchild duo. This combo is perfect for my skin tone. Although (in the duo, at least) the highlighter seems a bit dry, it still blends pretty well. I do wish the highlighter was a bit "creamier;" I feel like there's a bit of fall out when I apply the highlighter, so sometimes I'll spray my highlighting brush with rose water before I dip it into the product. This seems to do the trick.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.