BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Jamie K.
I love this highlight/blush combo. I got it as a Christmas present as it is a high price point. I am so glad they offered this split pan because I know I am not going to use a full pan of a highlighter. Champagne pop is a great highlighter like everyone says. I got the blush flower child and it's a super pretty pink and it's extremely pigmented. This will last me a long time. So glad I got it!
Tara F.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
This is such a gorgeous little compact with such beautiful pigmented blush and highlighter inside! A little goes a long way and is very blendable! My daughter did the best look on me with it and I'm going to post the picture with the two of us. If I buy it again (I got it on qvc) I will choose a lighter color, because as a highlighter it's too dark for me. I now use it as a brow bone highlight, or put it just above my blush then finish off with a lighter highlighter over it.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Talk about two for the price of one. This product really struck to me because I wanted something quick that had just more than one purpose. The highlighter itself comes off as a very consistent sheer application where as the blush does take a few runs to really pick up the pigmentation. I love the highlighter because it works well during any season on my oily skin as well as it is very subtle. I would definitely recommend this to a friend who wants something quick and easy as well as multiple purpose.
Jordan T.
Henderson, NV
Ok, first off, if you haven't tried Champagne Pop yet are you even living in this century!? It is theeee highlighter of all highlighters. So pigmented and applies so silky onto the skin. .. plus, Jaclyn Hill is a babe and I love to support her. I also love this highlight/ blush combo because I get to try two products without having to buy two full size. Win win. I am very fair skinned in the winter and get very tan in the summer and still find both shades very flattering all year.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I really enjoy this BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfector And Mineral Blush Duo because it comes with two different highlight choices. The first one has a champagne undertone and the second one has a pink undertone! I enjoy both shades but my favorite is champagne pop x Jaclyn Hill. Each shade would work for different looks and they’re both extremely pigmented. I highly recommend to purchase because you get two shades in one product purchase!
Emma L.
Denison , IA
Champagne Pop is a beautiful highlighter that looks good on most skin tones.  I like how they came out with the split pans for this product.  If you are just trying out some of Becca's products is a great way to get a 2 in 1 deal.  When swatching the colors they feel so creamy and smooth.  The only thing that I don't like about the product is that since the formulation of this is super creamy and soft it makes it super easy to break.  So when traveling just be careful with it!
Courtney L.
Review for: Amaretto more...
Everything about this compact I'm in love with. The packaging is gorgeous. When I have a tan this is my go to highlight and blush. The formula becca has is my favorite highlight. It's super creamy and pigmented. It looks amazing on the skin! And the blush is gorgeous as well. I love having them both in the same compact for travel.
Marlene B.
My go-to travel highlighter and blush, because they're combined in one sturdy package. The highlighter, Prosecco Pop, is a warm gold that shows up beautifully on my NC-42 skin without being chunky or glittery, and the blush, Amaretto, is a brown/nude that leans almost pink and gives my cheeks color subtly. Perfect for natural looks.
Alaina W.
I got this same product, but the blush was a bit darker and the highlighter is Prosecco. I love it! It's the first blush I've had that I wasn't required to get for dance or given. It has amazing pigment and really brings some color to my cheeks. The highlighter is a little more gold than I would've originally chosen, so I wish I would've gotten a duo with Champagne Pop because it's definitely a pinker tone that goes better with my skin. Again, great pigment and application with both!
Sara P.
Hialeah, FL
The most amazing highlighter I have ever bought!!! EVER!!!!!!!!! the girl at Sephora walked me over to this section and I was apprehensive at first but she said "trust me" and I did. Bought this and I don't know what highlighting/blush life was before it. A must buy comes in three different shades. Every single one is AMAZING!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.