BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector + Mineral Blush Duo
4 colors available

BY BECCA #31 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoarder and tr...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentation?2 Answers
  • Is this super glowy/shiny? Or more subtle? I love The Colors.2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I'm actually not too sure how I feel about this product. At first I was afraid that these shades were not going to look so great with my skin tone.. the blush is almost too pinky for me. I do have fair skin with yellow undertones. The gold shade is very pretty but again too dark for my skin tone. I really like using the gold to highlight my collar bones whenever I'm wearing something strapless. Easy to apply with a fan brush and I can easily make it subtle. I definitely won't be wearing these shades on my face. I will just have to keep playing with them and see if I can find another use for them. The packaging is a 10/10 for me. It's in an adorable compact and looks very girly easily will fit into a purse for touch ups. I think that I might re-purchase this in another shade and maybe I'll fall in love with it. Don't get me wrong both the blush and highlighter are beautiful and would look phenomenal on many others! But for me I don't think I'll re-purchase the same shades.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
After the tragic death of my full size champagne pop (I dropped it and it shattered into a fine powder that was honestly still usable and gorgeous but a major pain to not spill everywhere), I finally got the champagne pop x flowerchild split pan and instantly fell in love! The color payoff of the highlight is just as great as I remember, and the mineral blush is just pigmented enough to give life to my face without looking like I just flushed with the embarrassment of having my zipper down all day.
There is a slight shimmer to the blush, but it doesn't look like tacky sparkles-- just the same great glowing quality that Becca always delivers. This is a go-to product for me even on days that I don't do a full glam face of makeup. I would advise every makeup lover to have this in their beauty arsenal!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I got this product in the champagne pop/flowerchild color. The blush is a beautiful slightly warm peachy pink. It has a light shimmer to it without being glittery. The champagne pop in this split duo is slightly different than the original, but I notice no difference in performance or color.

My favorite way to use this is to start by highlighting my cheekbone, then pick up a little bit of the blush and highlighter on a blush brush and blend it from the apple of my cheek up to the start of my cheekbone highlight.

This is really convenient to have; I like products that combine a smaller quantity of two products that I love so that I don't have to buy both. Its a bit expensive but well worth it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
I love these split pans by Becca, especially for travel. It's so convenient to have blush & highlighter packed together in one gorgeous package. The packaging is divine! It really is beautiful. The product itself is top notch. Both go on smooth, blend beautifully and wear all day. The size is the same as the Shimmering Skin Perfectors. I own all four, but my favorite is Champagne Pop/Flowerchild, followed by Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse. Champagne Pop suits my medium, warm skin tone all year long, while Prosecco Pop looks amazing in the summertime with a tan. If you own the singles, this is more of a novelty item but if you are buying for the first time, this is def a good investment.
Mary J.
Mary J.
In the summer, I don't really wear too much make up. I'll do my eyebrows and put on some eyeliner, but nothing beyond that. I came across these Becca x Jaclyn Hill splits in Sephora and had to get one. The highlighter is amazing (I think my highlighter was in the Champagne Pop color) and it's super pigmented. The blush is also very complementary and looks great with the highlighter ( I think my blush was called Flower Child). A little bit of this goes such a long way and though I don't wear a ton of make up in the summer, this gives me the extra oomph I'm looking for when I go out. I highly recommend this product - you can't go wrong and it's so easy to apply.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Rustburg, VA
I ordered this product the day it came out hoping I could get my hands on it after all of her other collection sold out. I ordered the prosecco pop and pomplemousse split pan and I love it! I already have the champagne pop highlighter, so I knew I wanted to try the prosecco pop! I love Becca's blushes and I was so excited that they had prosecco pop and pomplemousse blush together in one package, because those were really the only two colors that I wanted to try from her collection. Both the highlighter and blush and very creamy and look beautiful on tan skin!! The both blend seamlessly into the skin! I wish they would make these colors permanent!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Plantsville, CT
These duos are fabulous! My favorite is the Champagne Pop/Flower Child! I've reviewed Flower Child on its own-and it's one of my all-time fav blushes (along with Songbird). It's such a stunning & pigmented Blush. It makes me look alive & beautifully flushed!
Champagne Pop is an iconic Highlighter. It's incredibly glowy, without being chunky or glittery. I'm too pale for Champagne Pop, so I typically use Moonstone. However, I use Champagne Pop on my friends or clients all the time!! It's been around for a while now, and it's popular for a good reason! It's just fabulous!! Becca highlighters always rock my world!!❤️
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am in love with mine!! I have the Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse split pan duo and IT IS GORGEOUS!!

Because I am very fair - even in the summer - Prosecco Pop is too dark for me to use as a highlight. However, using this as a blush topper is beyond GORGEOUS!!

Pamplemousse is also a great color, and I feel like it's pretty unique too! Looks great alone, as well as with some Prosecco Pop on top for extra sheen.

If you're like me and you wanted to try these 3 colors, but didn't want to commit to the full face palette Becca released earlier for this collection, the split pans will be perfect for you!!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I love this duo! i bought champagne pop a while ago so I decided to try out prosecco pop/amaretto. the first thing that I absolutely love is the amount of product you get - in all honesty, a full pan of just highlighter or blush would last me forever, so I love that the pan is split. i wasn't sure how amaretto would look on my fair skin, but it was gorgeous and very buildable. prosecco pop is also beautiful and subtly different from champagne pop. overall, I think this is a great bargain since you're basically getting two products for the price of one.
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Queens Vlg, NY
AHHH. when becca and jaclyn announced they were doing this colab selling the highlighter and blush duo, I freaked out. I didn't get the face kit because I had champagne pop and i only really liked the blush in amarato. But i did want to try persicle pop. But thank god the amarato and persicle pop duo. I felt it was just made for me. amarato is a very natural mauvey brown which is perfect for everyday use. Persicle pop is gorgeous, at times I do feel it is a little to gold but I mix it with champagne pop and it looks stunning. Glowing for the gods.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.
Cardston, AB
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Does the blush have any shimmer to it? Or is it matte? Shimmer tends to emphasize pores and texture on me so I need something matte