MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesBECCA
X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

A collaboration with Jaclyn Hill, the creator of the original Champagne Pop, this limited-edition face palette features five iconic shades to give you all the customized glow you want. Mix and match two Shimmering Skin Perfector highlighters, two shades of Mineral Blush and a pop of color with Luminous Blush to create endless layers of light and color.

Set contains:

• Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop.
  • Mineral Blush in Amaretto and Pamplemousse.
  • Luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz.

Benefits

• Create your own, customized glow.
  • Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

How much does this highlighter show?
The blushes kind of look shimerry, are they?
Does the blush blend well with very light skin?
Start your review of BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette!
Arlington, VA
1,313 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This was a Becca limited edition collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. It is a face palette that retails for $52.00. Features two highlighters and three blushes. This is good for someone who likes a metallic finish. Leans very warm with Coral tones. Seems dry in the pan but it’s beautiful on the skin. None of the products show texture. Very smooth and blends easily. All shades are pigmented. Has the highlighters champagne pop and Prosecco pop. Amaretto, Pamplemousse, Rose spritz are the blushes.
Milpitas, CA
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Padma N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is super pretty. The cream though is not all that creamy unless you warm it up first rubbing your finger around on it. Its a bit stiff otherwise. Looks really beautiful on the skin. I have pink sands, golden sands, summer and winter. Love them all.
Lindsay, CA
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Evelia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
A little blurry because all I have is memories my sister fell in love with it as soon as she seen it and she’s my baby sister so of course I gave it to her but Oh my goodness. I loved it I had only used it a couple of times it was so beautiful they blended so perfect gave the perfect shine you needed for a night out or a softer blend to go run some errands.
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Anjali V.
I don’t have this exact palette, I have the “pop goes the glow” holiday edition palette that has very similar colors! My favorite highlight EVER is champagne pop! It’s the only highlight I buy! But this palette is great bc it’s a whole face palette good for highlight, blush, and eyeshadow! Love the different uses and love the glow I get! It’s blinding 🤩 I only used this palette for my eyes, cheeks, and highlight in the picture!
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Tammy F.
This is a gorgeous highlighter blush pallette! Comes with two highlighters and three beautiful blushes to choose from. The colors are subtle and work great for any skin color. The colors are very buildable as well. Absolutely stunning! Highly recommend!
South Ogden, UT
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Maria G.
One of my favorite if all time! Yes they have made more of the highlights but they are not the same.
Murfreesboro, TN
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Tanya K.
I think these are very trendy highlighting colors. The colors are perfectly subtle when applied lightly. This pallets is an ultimate collection to give the complexion endless light & color looks for the perfect custom glow. This collection features a limited-edition face Palette, limited-edition Eye Palette & 3 formulas of the Shimmering Skin Perfector. Champagne Pop Highlighters Pressed, Poured Crme, and Liquid. They are easy to use and complimentary to one another. This pallet has a total of 5 beautiful colors and looks so amazing on m ,skin tone, tanned or not. I highly recommend that you try this and fall in love the same way I did.😊💖
Ellisville, MO
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Darby S.
I still use this palette! When it went on sale, I bought a couple just in case it never came back...I have no regrets as it’s still my favorite and most used palette. It really works with ALL skin tones. If you could get your hands on this product...do it!
Califon, NJ
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Natasha C.
Purchased at: ULTA
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette I love love love the highlighters in this pallete they leave the perfect glow that transfers to photos as you can see on the bridge of my nose !
Gibsonton, FL
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette uploaded by Barbara A.
Love this face palette it’s amazing love the colors affordable best products ever no improvement needed I would recommend high shine love it!

371 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vero Beach, FL
il y a 10 mois
BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette is this palette worth the money? I’ve heard a lot of good things about the highlighter bro wanted to see if the bronzer and blushes are just as great. I’m looking to buy a new bronzer so I thought I might as well just get a palate with everything
Rhonda J. il y a 3 mois
This is an excellent palette. Does have fine shimmer in some of the shades