BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collaboration with Jaclyn Hill, the creator of the original Champagne Pop, this limited-edition face palette features five iconic shades to give you all the customized glow you want. Mix and match two Shimmering Skin Perfector highlighters, two shades of Mineral Blush and a pop of color with Luminous Blush to create endless layers of light and color.

Set contains:

• Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop.
  • Mineral Blush in Amaretto and Pamplemousse.
  • Luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz.

Benefits

• Create your own, customized glow.
  • Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

• Who else love BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette ?2 Answers
  • I really want to get this!!! I just don't know if it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • is this worth the money?3 Answers
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
This is an absolutely amazing palette all around - A+, 5 out of 5 stars, etc. I can't say good enough things about this palette.

First the packaging. This is a very nicely weighted palette, durable, travel friendly, etc.It is a gorgeous color with white, gold, and silver packaging which SO indicative of JH if you watch her channel or snapchats about her life. Probably the most beautiful packaging Becca has release and now in my collection it beats everything.

Second, the palette itself. I LOVE the fact that you get 2 different formulas of blushes, 3 different finishes and 3 different shades of blushes. First, you get two mineral blushes and then one luminous blush. I LOVE the luminous blush formula its so creamy, pigmented, easy to blend, easy to build, etc. Second, I really like that you get a satin finish, matte finish, and luminous finish. I think the two peach and pink blushes will work for all skin tones because they are SO pigmented and they can sheer out or be build up extremely easy. The middle amaretto shade may not be a blush if you have tan/deep skin tones but you could always use it as an eyeshadow, setting powder, etc. As far as the two highlighters, I have fair skin and can make both work even though gold is not perfect for my skin tone. I just use a light hand and it works just fine. I think Proseco Pop is going to look amazing on anyone with medium+ skin tones.

Overall, the packaging is perfection, the quality of the products insides are the same amazing quality of other Becca products, and this is a really great price for everything that you get in the palette.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Tacoma, WA
First things first, I use this palette daily.

And when I say daily, I mean every single day of my life since I've received it.
At first I was almost skeptical because I'm half German and have very rosy cheeks to begin with, so I don't use blush hardly ever.
But this is one of my best and favorite purchases.

Let's start with the packaging:
It is so heavy, yet lightweight, and so durable feeling. And not to mention super adorable. Totally screams Jaclyn Hill.
When you open it up, it is like angels are singing HALLELUJAH.
The mirror inside of this palette is by far the BEST mirror I have ever seen inside of a makeup product. EVER.
Now I have tried 'Champagne Pop' before, I own it and am a religious user, so I already knew I was going to be in love with at least one thing inside of it.
And I quickly fell in LOVE the first time I swatched Prosecco Pop.
And for the blushes.....they are some of the only blushes I use.
I don't use Amaretto(the middle blush) very much, as I am fairly pale and I just don't think it goes GREAT with my skin tone. But the other two I use often and am in love with.
Lynnsey W.
Lynnsey W.
Portsmouth, OH
$52 for 2 beautiful highlighters and 3 blushes??? Absolutely cannot beat it. HOWEVER, this palette was supposed to be, as Jaclyn Hill said, the original Becca formula. I have the compact $36 (now $38) champagne pop highlighter and I swatched it next to the champagne pop from the palette, and they were completely different. Not the same formula whatsoever. The one from the palette was much less consistent and didn't show up even half as well on the skin. I had to press my brush very hard into the pots to get a good amount of product, unlike the one from the original compact. Also, it may just be my skin type and body chemistry, but the blushes weren't as pigmented as Becca blushes usually are and they did not last on my skin for more than a few hours. With that being said, I was frustrated and sadly returned my palette to Sephora. This palette is beautiful and will work well on some people, I was just not satisfied with the drastic difference in the formulas used.
Kala D.
Kala D.
If this is your first Becca product, you will love this palette. The colors and packaging are gorgeous and very eye-catching. However, if you are familiar with Becca's regular formulas and have owned others before this one, you will be disappointed. This palette is a huge let down because it seems as if Becca didn't stay true to their usual, buttery and super blendable formulas. Champagne pop in this palette is much dryer and more chalky than the regular champagne pop. The blushes are patchy and not nearly as good as the Becca mineral blush line. I was so excited for this, but after comparing it to my other Becca products, It just doesn't live up to their usual standards. The palette is not awful, but I can't bring myself to pay $50+ for a palette that isn't as high quality as it should be coming from such an established company. I still love Becca and Jaclyn Hill, but will be careful before purchasing products such as this in the future.
Zara K.
Zara K.
Baltimore, MD
Check out my full review on my blog (addlebub.wordpress.com). You can find swatches as well as comparisons with other highlighters.

Becca's pressed highlights are definitely gorgeous. They look gorgeous in the pan, gorgeous when swatched and gorgeous on the cheeks. They are slightly powdery. But they are still simultaneously creamy and pigmented.

I personally prefer the formula of the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters more because the ABH highlighters (the illuminators and glow kit highlighters) are less powdery but still just as creamy and pigmented. I also always found the Becca pressed highlighters to be slightly on the glittery side, whereas the ABH highlighters are more of a fine shimmer. Even on the cheeks, you can see a difference where Becca gives off slightly more glitter than the ABH highlighters. If you find the ABH highlighters insufficiently glowy, however, you will probably love the Becca highlighters.
Jashala f.
Jashala f.
I really love this palette and I didn't even plan on purchasing. I had heard about it but wasn't excited beyond the beautiful packaging. I was just browsing in Sephora and saw it and got it on impulse, but I'm happy I did. I love the two Satin blushes, but I wish the shimmering pink one was a deeper color. Frosty pink just makes me think of the 80's and I'm not back there yet, lol. I'm sure I'll figure out some way to use it though. I love the Prosseco Pop highlighter. Unlike everyone else I wasn't impressed with Champagne Pop and I don't use my single pan, so I doubt I'll use this one. Maybe to mix it. I know there's some controversy about the difference in formula, but I find that the palette's C. Pop performs the same regardless and they probably tinkered with the formula because so many of the originals were shattering. Either way, this is definitely worth the money.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Jaclyn did it again!! First of all, congrats to this amaze balls collaboration with Becca. I support youtubers who work really hard to achieve their goals and are so humble. This is why I am a fan of Jaclyn, she really has a great pick and get eye for choosing the perfect formula, perfect shade, and perfect packaging. I love the names to all these shades. I feel like the new highlight shade "prosecco pop" does not suite me but I mix it with the original shade "champagne pop" together and they look AMAZEBALLS! You'll send signals to outer space for sure. The blush shades are so buttery and blend so well. Perfect shades for the summer and spring. The packaging looks like champagne bubbles, so lovely. I love that it comes with a big mirror as well to take on the go. The price is amazing for what you'll be getting. Totally worth the hype.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I already had the compact of Champagne Pop, but I had never tried Becca blushes and since they're so expensive I thought it would be economical to purchase this palette so I could try them out (plus Prosecco Pop looked GORGEOUS and I don't mind having an extra Champagne Pop). The blushes are extremely pigmented and flattering and they stay forever. I use Rose Spritz the most since sometimes Pamplemousse is a bit too pigmented for my every day look and if I want a more bronzed look I use Amaretto. This palette is ideal for traveling since its mirror is MASSIVE and the packaging is super durable and you get 5 face products in it so you can do a bunch of different looks with it. I did notice that the highlighters are a bit more powdery than the singles, but it doesn't bother me because they're still super pigmented and last all day.
Calee A.
Calee A.
North Hollywood, CA
The hype is real, ladies! I am absolutely in love with this palette. First off, the gorgeous white/silver/gold packaging, it completely suits Jaclyn's classy taste.It includes 3 amazing (blend-like-butter) blush shades (Rose Spritz: perfect with its own shimmer highlight; Amaretto: the perfect go-to everyday shade of all the 3, it can even be used as a light contour; Pamplemousse: that perfect pop of pink for your cheeks on date night or girls' night out) & it also includes two highlights: her classic Champagne Pop & Prosecco Pop (I always combine these two!). Let me tell you, the highlighters in this baby are unreal! Pop them above your cheeks, forehead, bridge of your nose, above your lip: you'll shine from space. This is a staple in any makeup lovers' collection. Beautiful palette by a beautiful artist. A+ from this happy fan.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
I was debating whether I should even buy this palette when it first launched. I decided against it, but later on, I was in a Sephora with my niece and saw it in person. It was really the price and the fact that I already owned Champagne Pop that had he debating the purchase. I was surprised my local Sephora still had it in stock, so I saw it as a sign it should be mine. I did notice that my individual Champagne Pop and the palette version were slightly different looking in the pan, but produced pretty much the same finish. Prosecco Pop is a nice gold highlighter. The blush choices are quite beautiful as well. They're quite pigmented so you have to be careful and not go to heavy handed with them. I'm so glad, in retrospect, that I purchased this palette as it's become one of my favorite palettes.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Bethel Park, PA
Can I mix together the two highlighters?
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I wanna try this palette! How is the color pigmentation? Is it worth the price?
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Ahhhhh I love Jaclyn !!!! It's such a beautiful palette!!! I just want to stare at it lol, but for the money girl ?! Sheesh is this worth the money, pretty pricey ! Also, I feel so pressured to buy it since its limited addition but I'm always buying expense makeup should I invest or is everyone just hyping it up?
Jenny X.
Jenny X.
Is this highlighter worth the price?
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
Do you prefer a fan brush or a fluffy brush when applying your highlighter?