Add a Photo

#52 in Makeup Palettes

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

A collaboration with Jaclyn Hill, the creator of the original Champagne Pop, this limited-edition face palette features five iconic shades to give you all the customized glow you want. Mix and match two Shimmering Skin Perfector highlighters, two shades of Mineral Blush and a pop of color with Luminous Blush to create endless layers of light and color.

Set contains:

• Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop.
  • Mineral Blush in Amaretto and Pamplemousse.
  • Luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz.

Benefits

• Create your own, customized glow.
  • Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Photos (422)
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.

This is an absolutely amazing palette all around - A+, 5 out of 5 stars, etc. I can't say good enough things about this palette.

First the packaging. This is a very nicely weighted palette, durable, travel friendly, etc.It is a gorgeous color with white, gold, and silver packaging which SO indicative of JH if you watch her channel or snapchats about her life. Probably the most beautiful packaging Becca has release and now in my collection it beats everything.

Second, the palette itself. I LOVE the fact that you get 2 different formulas of blushes, 3 different finishes and 3 different shades of blushes. First, you get two mineral blushes and then one luminous blush. I LOVE the luminous blush formula its so creamy, pigmented, easy to blend, easy to build, etc. Second, I really like that you get a satin finish, matte finish, and luminous finish. I think the two peach and pink blushes will work for all skin tones because they are SO pigmented and they can sheer out or be build up extremely easy. The middle amaretto shade may not be a blush if you have tan/deep skin tones but you could always use it as an eyeshadow, setting powder, etc. As far as the two highlighters, I have fair skin and can make both work even though gold is not perfect for my skin tone. I just use a light hand and it works just fine. I think Proseco Pop is going to look amazing on anyone with medium+ skin tones.

Overall, the packaging is perfection, the quality of the products insides are the same amazing quality of other Becca products, and this is a really great price for everything that you get in the palette.
Ella M.
Ella M.

I am going to be completely honest here and say that I was incredibly hesitant to purchase this palette - but I was also incredibly excited to purchase it as so many people had said good things about it. There were a few reasons as to why I wasn't so sure about buying this. One of which was simply the price. I am from New Zealand, and ALL makeup is expensive, even the drugstore stuff that really shouldn't cost that much. Even if I was willing to spend an over the top amount of money on a face palette, this is New Zealand we are talking about, and it wouldn't even be sold here.

Unfortunately, there are no Sephora stores anywhere in New Zealand. There is however a Sephora online that ships to New Zealand and so I looked there to check the palette out. "WOW" I thought to myself, "$102 NZ Dollars for this? NO WAY!"

I was lucky enough to be travelling to Melbourne, Australia a couple of weeks later, and was able to buy the palette from a Sephora there. It was $89 Australian Dollars (which is only a couple of dollars cheaper than NZ, but still!)

I am so glad I made the decision to just buy the freaking palette though, because it truly is my favorite face palette EVER! Both of the highlighters are absolutely amazing! The pigmentation is INSANE and so is the longevity of the product. I really like the three blushes too - my favorite being 'Rose Spritz.'

I am well aware that this review was extremely long, and if you made it to the end, I AM SORRY :)

Long story short, in my opinion, this palette is most definitely worth the money, so go buy yourself one now!
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Tacoma, WA

First things first, I use this palette daily.

And when I say daily, I mean every single day of my life since I've received it.
At first I was almost skeptical because I'm half German and have very rosy cheeks to begin with, so I don't use blush hardly ever.
But this is one of my best and favorite purchases.

Let's start with the packaging:
It is so heavy, yet lightweight, and so durable feeling. And not to mention super adorable. Totally screams Jaclyn Hill.
When you open it up, it is like angels are singing HALLELUJAH.
The mirror inside of this palette is by far the BEST mirror I have ever seen inside of a makeup product. EVER.
Now I have tried 'Champagne Pop' before, I own it and am a religious user, so I already knew I was going to be in love with at least one thing inside of it.
And I quickly fell in LOVE the first time I swatched Prosecco Pop.
And for the blushes.....they are some of the only blushes I use.
I don't use Amaretto(the middle blush) very much, as I am fairly pale and I just don't think it goes GREAT with my skin tone. But the other two I use often and am in love with.
June C.
June C.

This was my very first highlighter+blush palette! I recently starting diving deeper into the aspect of makeup and I find this palette very versatile and easy to use for any makeup expert to a beginner like myself. This palette has two gold/bronze tone highlighters and three pink shades of blush. The colours are very universal for majority of skin tones, therefore making it easy to fit almost everyone's preferences and likings. I really like the highlighters as I use the champagne pop first and then layer prosecco pop on top for the emphasis of GOLD!! The palette is great all year around because the colours are pinks and golds (the classics). The price point is really great for the amount of product you receive, as the Becca champagne pop highlighter individually retails for $46 CAD on the Sephora website! You get this whole palette for approximately $50+ CAD (I don't remember exactly) and this palette is limited edition! If you don't have this, you better get this asap!!!
Lynnsey W.
Lynnsey W.
Portsmouth, OH

$52 for 2 beautiful highlighters and 3 blushes??? Absolutely cannot beat it. HOWEVER, this palette was supposed to be, as Jaclyn Hill said, the original Becca formula. I have the compact $36 (now $38) champagne pop highlighter and I swatched it next to the champagne pop from the palette, and they were completely different. Not the same formula whatsoever. The one from the palette was much less consistent and didn't show up even half as well on the skin. I had to press my brush very hard into the pots to get a good amount of product, unlike the one from the original compact. Also, it may just be my skin type and body chemistry, but the blushes weren't as pigmented as Becca blushes usually are and they did not last on my skin for more than a few hours. With that being said, I was frustrated and sadly returned my palette to Sephora. This palette is beautiful and will work well on some people, I was just not satisfied with the drastic difference in the formulas used.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Raleigh , Nc

I love love love love love this pallet and I'm so glad I got it when I had the chance. Not only do you get two awesome highlighters but the three blushes in this are beautiful too. I'm always skeptical about value pallets like this because I feel like most of the time the quality and pigmentation aren't there but not with this pallet everything is pigmented creamy and bendable .The blushes are super pigmented so u need a light hand with them. I like traveling with this because it has all I need for blush and highlight. The blush shade in the middle goes with any look and the other two I don't really use as much just because they are bright colors but I still find myself using them especially during the summer. I will say that the champagne pop in this is slightly different from the one that is sold separately because I have both but it's not much of a difference. If u like becca products I would definitely recommend this pallet if ur able to get ur hands on it.
Kala D.
Kala D.

If this is your first Becca product, you will love this palette. The colors and packaging are gorgeous and very eye-catching. However, if you are familiar with Becca's regular formulas and have owned others before this one, you will be disappointed. This palette is a huge let down because it seems as if Becca didn't stay true to their usual, buttery and super blendable formulas. Champagne pop in this palette is much dryer and more chalky than the regular champagne pop. The blushes are patchy and not nearly as good as the Becca mineral blush line. I was so excited for this, but after comparing it to my other Becca products, It just doesn't live up to their usual standards. The palette is not awful, but I can't bring myself to pay $50+ for a palette that isn't as high quality as it should be coming from such an established company. I still love Becca and Jaclyn Hill, but will be careful before purchasing products such as this in the future.
Zara K.
Zara K.
Baltimore, MD

Check out my full review on my blog (addlebub.wordpress.com). You can find swatches as well as comparisons with other highlighters.

Becca's pressed highlights are definitely gorgeous. They look gorgeous in the pan, gorgeous when swatched and gorgeous on the cheeks. They are slightly powdery. But they are still simultaneously creamy and pigmented.

I personally prefer the formula of the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighters more because the ABH highlighters (the illuminators and glow kit highlighters) are less powdery but still just as creamy and pigmented. I also always found the Becca pressed highlighters to be slightly on the glittery side, whereas the ABH highlighters are more of a fine shimmer. Even on the cheeks, you can see a difference where Becca gives off slightly more glitter than the ABH highlighters. If you find the ABH highlighters insufficiently glowy, however, you will probably love the Becca highlighters.
Jashala f.
Jashala f.

I really love this palette and I didn't even plan on purchasing. I had heard about it but wasn't excited beyond the beautiful packaging. I was just browsing in Sephora and saw it and got it on impulse, but I'm happy I did. I love the two Satin blushes, but I wish the shimmering pink one was a deeper color. Frosty pink just makes me think of the 80's and I'm not back there yet, lol. I'm sure I'll figure out some way to use it though. I love the Prosseco Pop highlighter. Unlike everyone else I wasn't impressed with Champagne Pop and I don't use my single pan, so I doubt I'll use this one. Maybe to mix it. I know there's some controversy about the difference in formula, but I find that the palette's C. Pop performs the same regardless and they probably tinkered with the formula because so many of the originals were shattering. Either way, this is definitely worth the money.
Amber K.
Amber K.
The Pas, Manitoba

My newest palette I've purchased and so far I am loving it! The colors the palette offers are all amazing and could work for all skin tones. The packaging is beautiful, the palette come in a gold shiny box and the palette itself has a gold and silver design on a white backdrop with the logo in the center. The palette is a great size for travel and is also lightweight. The palette contains three blushes in three beautifully named shades which are: rose spritz, amaretto and pamplemousse. The two highlighters are champagne pop and prosecco pop. The shades are so highly pigmented and give you that perfect glow you're trying to achieve. The mirror that comes with the palette is a great size which allows you to apply your makeup with ease. I would definitely recommend that you try this palette and I would purchase it again! The palette is a great bang for your buck!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Bethel Park, PA

Can I mix together the two highlighters?
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cartersville, GA

I wanna try this palette! How is the color pigmentation? Is it worth the price?
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken, NJ

Ahhhhh I love Jaclyn !!!! It's such a beautiful palette!!! I just want to stare at it lol, but for the money girl ?! Sheesh is this worth the money, pretty pricey ! Also, I feel so pressured to buy it since its limited addition but I'm always buying expense makeup should I invest or is everyone just hyping it up?
Jenny X.
Jenny X.

Is this highlighter worth the price?
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, Ga

Do you prefer a fan brush or a fluffy brush when applying your highlighter?

Join Now