BY BECCA #9 in Makeup Palettes

A collaboration with Jaclyn Hill, the creator of the original Champagne Pop, this limited-edition face palette features five iconic shades to give you all the customized glow you want. Mix and match two Shimmering Skin Perfector highlighters, two shades of Mineral Blush and a pop of color with Luminous Blush to create endless layers of light and color.

Set contains:

• Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop.
  • Mineral Blush in Amaretto and Pamplemousse.
  • Luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz.

Benefits

• Create your own, customized glow.
  • Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

• Heard so much about this palette. I really love it, hope ...1 Answers
  • I’m really wanting a good highlight and blush! Is this pr...4 Answers
  • Who else love BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Fa...2 Answers
Theresa M.
I was so excited when I first originally got my hands on this because I felt like I would be using so many of the products in this collection. But in the end the only ones I really use a lot of was: champagne pop and the prosecco pop highlighters. The Rose Spritz blush was way too pigmented and gave me that clown effect even if I went in with a light hand. The Amarillo Blush was way too dark hard to blend. Originally I thought for sure that at the very least it was going to be a blush that I could use to contour with and that wasn't the case at all. The pamplemousse blush was similar to the Rose Spritz blush and again it was just way too pigmented and very difficult to blend it's not something I've ever even seen Jaclyn talk about in any of her reviews, favorites or any special mentions on how good those blushes are on her channel at all!
Obviously champagne pop is something she enjoys and created It is the standout product out of this whole palette. Prosecco pop was also really nice as well.
If it had just been a Duo this would have been an amazing product but the fact that you get 2 really nice quality highlighters and then 3 (in my opinion) not very good quality blushes makes it not as worthwhile.
I've had this product for a few years and I recently dropped it once it was dropped it got destroyed Rose Spritz completely shattered. The other blushes and the two highlighters were fine but the compact is unusable because the hinges are now broken. So definitely take care with this palette and do your best to not drop it!!
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
I really did not want to love this palette. But I am totally obsessed with it and I can't say a bad thing about it. The main reason I purchased this palette was for the highlighters, but I fell in love with the blushes VERY quickly as well. I think they (blushes) look extremely good when I have a tan going and they pair perfecting with the highlighters. This is my go to palette when I'm going for a "bronze goddess" look.

The packaging on this palette is unlike any other (at least none that I've seen or personally own). It really stands out amongst other palettes, even when it's just laying in my drawer. The white top with the gold accent on top is truly stunning. Then the gold trim and the gold bottom really "seal the deal" for me when it comes to the appearance of this product. It just looks very high end and extremely chic. The casing is on the thicker side, so it can feel a little bulky to travel with. I don't mind it all that much because I feel like the product gets some extra protection from it. I love the HUGE mirror on the inside and how it's surrounded by gold (yes, MORE gold). The individual pans are also surrounded by gold; it really compliments the warm undertones in the highlighters/blushes. Overall, it is just an extremely appealing palette. When I first opened it, I literally could not wait to use them. It was basically a jaw dropping, "I just fell in love" type of moment.

As for the product itself, it comes with 2 highlighters and 3 blushes, all of which, have very warm undertones. Champagne pop is a warm peachy orange color with a very "frosty" (that's the best word that comes to mind when looking at it) finish. It feels a bit dry in the pan, but the application is very smooth and it is easy to blend on the skin. Prosecco pop is a light-medium gold with warm yellow undertones and has a very radiant frosty finish. Again, it feels a little dry in the pan but its application is very smooth and bendable. I would say that the two highlighters have more similarities than they do differences. I can see how some people would not be too fond of that. I've found that the highlighters apply wonderfully with a fan brush (tip: use a light hand, ESPECIALLY if you're going for a more subtle highlight). They also look fantastic when you apply them using a damp beauty blender. It really gives your highlight a flawless and stunning finish. I highly recommend trying this menthod if you haven't already! It really is a GAME CHANGER (and that goes for applying all highlighters, really). If you're not one for a bold highlight though, this palette is probably a no go for you.

The blushes, like the highlighters, have very warm undertones. "Rose spritz" is defined as the luminous blush of the palette, whereas the other two are "mineral blushes". It is a warmer pink with a STRONG gold shimmer (not glittery but it almost looks metallic on the skin). "Amaretto" is a warm, muted, dark rosy brown. When applied to the skin, there is a hint of a golden pearl/ frosty finish (but not nearly as "frosty"/luminous as rose spritz). "Pamplemousse" is a brighter, medium- dark pink and has a very flattering satin finish. All three are EXTREMELY pigmented. So, again, if you're one for more of a subtle color when it comes to blush, this might not be the palette for you. When compared to the highlighters, the blushes do not feel nearly as dry. Every single pan in this palette applies smoothly, is highly pigmented and very bendable.

Overall, this palette is amazing and so worth the money. If you love a BOLD highlight and an overall luminous, radiant finish, you MUST try this! Each and every one of the pans in the palette is truly stunning. Since the colors are all so pigmented, it should last you quite a while. I hate that I love this palette, but I do!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I feel like I’m late to the game with this palette- but I wasn’t a big follower of beauty influencers/YouTube’s until recently. I heard about this palette when the Chrissy Teigen one was released last summer and there was a lot of speculation about how similar these two looked.

After doing some research and looking at comparison swatches, I thought I would see what this one is about. I fell in love to Becca highlighters when I bought the Chrissy one, so I knew the quality would be amazing but wasn’t sure how the shades would work with my skin tone.

I absolutely love these colors so much. The two palettes seem to look similar in the pans, but if swatched- they are different. Both are amazing palettes, but it’s not necessary to have both (unless your makeup obsessed and a collector).

Even though this palette is discontinued, I was able to find a new one on a reseller app. I’m very happy with my purchase.

Side note: I know there is some drama with this collab with Jaclyn and how it was all LT, but then kept coming back with more releases and then some shades becoming permanent. It does seem a little shady and was poorly handled at the time(both JH and Becca). but after getting the Jaclyn Hill morphe palette, I know she doesn’t put her name of any products that are not high quality. At the end of the day, the palette looks amazing and makes a great addition to my makeup collection.
Jackie R.
Yale, Oklahoma
I am absolutely in love with the Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette!! This palette includes 2 Highlighters and 3 blushes, I recommend this pallet to light, pale, & medium skin colors because I have a pretty light skin color, and personality this palette is the one out of two of the only palettes with highlighters I can use to make my skin glow without a weird color shinning through! It’s perfect for day or night time & stays on all day!!! The pigment, let me tellllll youuu, the pigment is beyond amazing!! 🤩 One swatch and boom you’re glowing!! I use this palette on a daily basis and it goes perfect with any eye look!! 10/10 would recommend & you can (possibly still) find it at your local Sephora or online!!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
This palette is the bomb.com! I am a fan of Jaclyn but this isn't a biased review, the quality of this palette is outstanding. Firstly, the packaging is absolutely stunning. It looks and feels expensive and the mirror inside is massive and so clear, for that reason alone it would be perfect for travelling with. The blushes are perfect. Soft, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend and maybe perhaps a little bit too pigmented so I would use a gentle hand and build up the colour slowly. Rose Spritz is stunning and gives a sheen without any shimmer or glitter, it's so perfect. Pimple mousse is a little too bright for my tastes but I like to add a little bit over Rose Spritz sometimes. Amaretto is the bronze shade and it's my favourite, I love using this as a bronzer and has quickly become my most reached for shade over my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer which is saying something because I love that one.
As for the highlighters, I already have Champagne Pop and I do agree with other reviewers when they say the texture is slightly drier. I'm assuming this has something to do with putting it into a palette? Nevertheless, it applies the same as the original. Prosecco Pop is too golden for my pale skin to wear alone but mixing with Champagne Pop tones it down a bit and gives me the perfect summer glow. I’m in love with this palette!!
tahnea e.
I bought this because I've seen a lot of people using it on youtube and thought it would be a good palette to travel, which it is! It's got highlighter (which I like to double as eyeshadow), blush, and bronzer. All the products apply nice and smooth, not cakey, not too heavy & just very perfect the blush and bronzer, ESPECIALLY THE BRONZER really should've been much larger it's weird that the highlighters are the big ones. But the products are still good so I like it.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I bought this on a whim. I was in Sephora and saw it and I just couldn’t leave without it. It is such a beautiful palette. The highlighters make my cheeks shine to the heavens. It is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it. I’ve had it for probably a year or more and I have yet to hit pan on any of them and I use them frequently. I love Becca products and this is just as great as any of their normal products. Love it!
Alexandria K.
Seattle
I am soo sad that they discontinued this palette before I could buy an extra 3 of them. The formula that they said was off is right on, everything is gorgeous. I have hit pan on both of the highlighters. SUCH A GOOD DEAL FOR THE $. Bravo on this palette I am just so sad that they discontinued it before more people could buy it, enjoy it, and appreciate it.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I love literally everything about this pallet. the blushes are so pigmented and so beautiful, the Bronzer is a little too warm for my cheeks so I use it to deepen my crease on days I want a simple eye look. prosecco pop is a little yellow for me, but it looks amazing on th eyes and as a brow bone highlight. champagne pop can do no wrong. it's perfect in every way.
Erin 💋.
Buffalo
I love this palette! It’s been gone for a while now but I still use it every day. The three blushes in the palette are all I need. I can use them each for a whole variety of looks. Champagne Pop will always be a favorite of mine. Prosecco Pop is too dark on me most months out of the year but looks great as a shoulder highlight when I have a tan. The champagne pop collection is one of the most amazing collections and collaborations I think there has ever been. Jaclyn and Becca killed it with this palette. The mirror is amazing, the packaging is super sturdy and the products are amazing. I will keep using this until there is not a single drop of product left to use.
Rachael S.
Bethel Park, PA
Can I mix together the two highlighters?
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I wanna try this palette! How is the color pigmentation? Is it worth the price?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Ahhhhh I love Jaclyn !!!! It's such a beautiful palette!!! I just want to stare at it lol, but for the money girl ?! Sheesh is this worth the money, pretty pricey ! Also, I feel so pressured to buy it since its limited addition but I'm always buying expense makeup should I invest or is everyone just hyping it up?
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Do you prefer a fan brush or a fluffy brush when applying your highlighter?
Jenny X.
Is this highlighter worth the price?