BY BECCA #6 in Makeup Palettes

A collaboration with Jaclyn Hill, the creator of the original Champagne Pop, this limited-edition face palette features five iconic shades to give you all the customized glow you want. Mix and match two Shimmering Skin Perfector highlighters, two shades of Mineral Blush and a pop of color with Luminous Blush to create endless layers of light and color.

Set contains:

• Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop.
  • Mineral Blush in Amaretto and Pamplemousse.
  • Luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz.

Benefits

• Create your own, customized glow.
  • Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

• Who else love BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palet...2 Answers
  • I really want to get this!!! I just don't know if it's worth the ...2 Answers
  • is this worth the money?3 Answers
Reviews (2064)
Theresa M.
I was so excited when I first originally got my hands on this because I felt like I would be using so many of the products in this collection. But in the end the only ones I really use a lot of was: champagne pop and the prosecco pop highlighters. The Rose Spritz blush was way too pigmented and gave me that clown effect even if I went in with a light hand. The Amarillo Blush was way too dark hard to blend. Originally I thought for sure that at the very least it was going to be a blush that I could use to contour with and that wasn't the case at all. The pamplemousse blush was similar to the Rose Spritz blush and again it was just way too pigmented and very difficult to blend it's not something I've ever even seen Jaclyn talk about in any of her reviews, favorites or any special mentions on how good those blushes are on her channel at all!
Obviously champagne pop is something she enjoys and created It is the standout product out of this whole palette. Prosecco pop was also really nice as well.
If it had just been a Duo this would have been an amazing product but the fact that you get 2 really nice quality highlighters and then 3 (in my opinion) not very good quality blushes makes it not as worthwhile.
I've had this product for a few years and I recently dropped it once it was dropped it got destroyed Rose Spritz completely shattered. The other blushes and the two highlighters were fine but the compact is unusable because the hinges are now broken. So definitely take care with this palette and do your best to not drop it!!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette is so beautiful! Sadly, it was limited edition and is now discontinued. Let’s talk about the products...

This palette contains two Shimmering Skin Perfectors Pressed, a Luminous Blush and two Mineral Blushes.

Since this is the Champagne Collection, it’s no surprise that Jaclyn Hill’s iconic Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector is included. You also receive Prosecco Pop which is supposed to be Champagne Pop’s little sister. Prosecco Pop has more of a yellow undertone. Both shades are permanent. Did I mention that the pan size is huge?

Rose Spritz (Luminous Blush) is more of a blush topper. The two Mineral Blushes are Amaretto and Pamplemousse. All three blushes are exclusive to this collection. The blushes have a smaller pan size.

The formula is silky smooth, highly pigmented and blendable. I think that these shades would be flattering on a variety of skin tones.

The packaging is super luxe. There is a nice mirror inside which is also a huge plus for me.

I really wish that Becca would bring this palette back!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I feel like I’m late to the game with this palette- but I wasn’t a big follower of beauty influencers/YouTube’s until recently. I heard about this palette when the Chrissy Teigen one was released last summer and there was a lot of speculation about how similar these two looked.

After doing some research and looking at comparison swatches, I thought I would see what this one is about. I fell in love to Becca highlighters when I bought the Chrissy one, so I knew the quality would be amazing but wasn’t sure how the shades would work with my skin tone.

I absolutely love these colors so much. The two palettes seem to look similar in the pans, but if swatched- they are different. Both are amazing palettes, but it’s not necessary to have both (unless your makeup obsessed and a collector).

Even though this palette is discontinued, I was able to find a new one on a reseller app. I’m very happy with my purchase.

Side note: I know there is some drama with this collab with Jaclyn and how it was all LT, but then kept coming back with more releases and then some shades becoming permanent. It does seem a little shady and was poorly handled at the time(both JH and Becca). but after getting the Jaclyn Hill morphe palette, I know she doesn’t put her name of any products that are not high quality. At the end of the day, the palette looks amazing and makes a great addition to my makeup collection.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
This palette is the bomb.com! I am a fan of Jaclyn but this isn't a biased review, the quality of this palette is outstanding. Firstly, the packaging is absolutely stunning. It looks and feels expensive and the mirror inside is massive and so clear, for that reason alone it would be perfect for travelling with. The blushes are perfect. Soft, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend and maybe perhaps a little bit too pigmented so I would use a gentle hand and build up the colour slowly. Rose Spritz is stunning and gives a sheen without any shimmer or glitter, it's so perfect. Pimple mousse is a little too bright for my tastes but I like to add a little bit over Rose Spritz sometimes. Amaretto is the bronze shade and it's my favourite, I love using this as a bronzer and has quickly become my most reached for shade over my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer which is saying something because I love that one.
As for the highlighters, I already have Champagne Pop and I do agree with other reviewers when they say the texture is slightly drier. I'm assuming this has something to do with putting it into a palette? Nevertheless, it applies the same as the original. Prosecco Pop is too golden for my pale skin to wear alone but mixing with Champagne Pop tones it down a bit and gives me the perfect summer glow. I’m in love with this palette!!
Miss U.
There are many aspects of this palette that I love. First, I love the highlighters! They are super creamy and pigmented. I also love the mirror and the lux packaging. However, I felt the blushes were really hit or miss for me. I love the first two blushes in the palette because I can make them work for my skin tone. I really don't enjoy using the last blush, it's too bright for me and gives me a clown effect. Overall, this palette is very pigmented, but personally I would not repurchase this because many of the items can be bought individually now.
tahnea e.
I bought this because I've seen a lot of people using it on youtube and thought it would be a good palette to travel, which it is! It's got highlighter (which I like to double as eyeshadow), blush, and bronzer. All the products apply nice and smooth, not cakey, not too heavy & just very perfect the blush and bronzer, ESPECIALLY THE BRONZER really should've been much larger it's weird that the highlighters are the big ones. But the products are still good so I like it.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I bought this on a whim. I was in Sephora and saw it and I just couldn’t leave without it. It is such a beautiful palette. The highlighters make my cheeks shine to the heavens. It is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it. I’ve had it for probably a year or more and I have yet to hit pan on any of them and I use them frequently. I love Becca products and this is just as great as any of their normal products. Love it!
Katie W.
I started with the champagne pop single highlighter and quickly realized I needed this palette. I'm so sad it's been discontinued! I rarely use this palette anymore because I know I can't buy another!

As with all Becca products, this is flawless. The colors are so pigmented, go on so soft and smooth and add the perfect amount of glimmer and sparkle to your face and body. Not any fallout, lasts all day and always attracts attention when I wear it.
Megan W.
First off the packaging is gorgeous! I love Champagne Pop and the blush shades are beautiful as well. The other highlight shade, Prosecco Pop, is a nice light golden shade. It is a little too warm for my skin tone normally, but I can make it work in the summer time. The blushes are extremely pigmented and a light hand is needed when applying, but they are absolutely stunning on the skin. Over all this is a great face palette.
Valeria S.
Austin
First of all, the PACKAGING IS EVERYTHING! It is absolutely stunning. To be honest it took me awhile to even swatch the shades because I didn’t want to ruin it lol. Anyway, when I actually got to try it I feel in love with the formula, it’s long lasting and it melts in your skin for that natural glow!
Rachael S.
Bethel Park, PA
Can I mix together the two highlighters?
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I wanna try this palette! How is the color pigmentation? Is it worth the price?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Ahhhhh I love Jaclyn !!!! It's such a beautiful palette!!! I just want to stare at it lol, but for the money girl ?! Sheesh is this worth the money, pretty pricey ! Also, I feel so pressured to buy it since its limited addition but I'm always buying expense makeup should I invest or is everyone just hyping it up?
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Do you prefer a fan brush or a fluffy brush when applying your highlighter?
Jenny X.
Is this highlighter worth the price?