BY BECCA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collaboration with Jaclyn Hill, the creator of the original Champagne Pop, this limited-edition face palette features five iconic shades to give you all the customized glow you want. Mix and match two Shimmering Skin Perfector highlighters, two shades of Mineral Blush and a pop of color with Luminous Blush to create endless layers of light and color.

Set contains:

• Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop.
  • Mineral Blush in Amaretto and Pamplemousse.
  • Luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz.

Benefits

• Create your own, customized glow.
  • Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

• Who else love BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palet...2 Answers
  • I really want to get this!!! I just don't know if it's worth the ...2 Answers
  • is this worth the money?3 Answers
Reviews (1993)
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
This palette is the bomb.com! I am a fan of Jaclyn but this isn't a biased review, the quality of this palette is outstanding. Firstly, the packaging is absolutely stunning. It looks and feels expensive and the mirror inside is massive and so clear, for that reason alone it would be perfect for travelling with. The blushes are perfect. Soft, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend and maybe perhaps a little bit too pigmented so I would use a gentle hand and build up the colour slowly. Rose Spritz is stunning and gives a sheen without any shimmer or glitter, it's so perfect. Pimple mousse is a little too bright for my tastes but I like to add a little bit over Rose Spritz sometimes. Amaretto is the bronze shade and it's my favourite, I love using this as a bronzer and has quickly become my most reached for shade over my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer which is saying something because I love that one.
As for the highlighters, I already have Champagne Pop and I do agree with other reviewers when they say the texture is slightly drier. I'm assuming this has something to do with putting it into a palette? Nevertheless, it applies the same as the original. Prosecco Pop is too golden for my pale skin to wear alone but mixing with Champagne Pop tones it down a bit and gives me the perfect summer glow. I’m in love with this palette!!
Janeth G.
I love this face palette the highlights wow! If y'all have tried becca highlighters they are amazing. I love the collaboration Jaclyn did with becca creating her own highlighter for me it lasted the whole day. Love. the blushes that come with it since I had never tried them until I got this palette
Sendy A.
I love this Palette! You get many products that you can use on an everyday basis. The blushes are just gorgeous and pigmented and you get 2 great highlighters that look amazing with the blushes they as well are very pigmented really nice to blend and buildable in case you don’t like the bold highlight
Karen H.
Ok so the formula is great but I don’t think this palette is worth it. I can’t use all the shades. I’m not pale but even with light skin, several shades don’t work for me. I don’t shrink it’s worth it since I can’t use more than one shade from the highlighted and none of the blushes are appealing to me.
Grace F.
Blaine
I used to love this palette, I find myself not reaching for it that much, nonetheless it’s still good. The highlighters are very similar, they look similar on the skin. The blushes are good, the two pinks are AMAZING the nudey brown, not so much. Plus, the arrangement of the pans looks off.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
love love love this palette!!! It's sooo beautiful from the packaging to the shades in it. The highlighters are absolutely stunning they apply nicely they don't bring out texture or pores on my face and they last on for the whole day. The blushes in this are beautiful there all great everyday shades that'll go with so many different looks. There super buttery and creamy and blend out like a dream I can't rave enough about this palette they knocked it out the park with this one sad that it was limited edition because I think everyone should have this in there makeup collection!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is also one of my favorite highlight palettes that I have ever bought. The color "Champagne Pop" is so beautiful, I can't believe it. The formula is amazing, and it breaks my heart that they don't sell this palette in the stores anymore. Thankfully, they do sell Champagne Pop individually, which is roughly $30. But I have to say, I definitely think it is worth it.
Alletse A.
I love my Becca palette!
I’m actually not a Jaclyn fan but this palette was perfect for my light complexion.
I already liked their highlighter formula, very bright and radiant with a sheen.
The blushes were smooth and easily blended, will last forever because they’re very pigmented and I go hella light especially with blushes.
If feel like Becca’s face palettes are worth the money but I also think that they all tend to be very similar, so if you missed this you could still get these shades in a different palette.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Of course I am super biased of this product because I love Jaclyn hill. I got to say that I use champagne and prosseco lol highlighter as well as rose spritz for the blush! It’s such a pretty blush and overall amazing palette!!
Megan C.
I love every single one of the Becca highlighters I’ve tried. These didn’t disappoint me either. They’re not too dark for my pale skin and don’t emphasize my texture. The blush however is not my favorite so I never really use it. Definitely worth purchasing though.
Rachael S.
Bethel Park, PA
Can I mix together the two highlighters?
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I wanna try this palette! How is the color pigmentation? Is it worth the price?
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Ahhhhh I love Jaclyn !!!! It's such a beautiful palette!!! I just want to stare at it lol, but for the money girl ?! Sheesh is this worth the money, pretty pricey ! Also, I feel so pressured to buy it since its limited addition but I'm always buying expense makeup should I invest or is everyone just hyping it up?
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Do you prefer a fan brush or a fluffy brush when applying your highlighter?
Jenny X.
Is this highlighter worth the price?