becca x chrissy teigen

by becca x chrissy teigen

Becca & Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss! Choose From 3 Summer Shades Of Pink: Malibu Soleil (Mauvy Rose), Nectar (Neutral Berry With A Hint Of Light Catching Pearl), Or Beach Bum (Warm Sandy Pink)! Give Your Lips That Gorgeous Summer Glow! Has The Shine...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss! Choose From Three Colors: Malibu Soleil, Nectar, Or Beach Bum! (Nectar - Neutral Berry)!
I love love love the liquid lipstick! (For some reason I could not select it but I will upload a picture to show what the product is) It is such a beautiful color and lasts even after eating! I love how it’s Demi matte too, meaning it still is matte but not the kind that leaves your lips looking crusty and dry.
Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss! Choose From Three Colors: Malibu Soleil, Nectar, Or Beach Bum! (Nectar - Neutral Berry) uploaded by Lillian M.
One of my fav glosses! I think the shade is gorgeous!! It has a bit of a shimmer but not an overwhelming amount. Perfect for an everyday lip look that gives just the right pop of color without going overboard!
Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss! Choose From Three Colors: Malibu Soleil, Nectar, Or Beach Bum! (Nectar - Neutral Berry) uploaded by Izzy H.
A surprisingly nice lip gloss! Couldn’t believe how bright the colour is with 1 application and not sticky! It’s great on its own and as a topper over something matte. Would recommend!
Scarborough , ON
Love this shade on my complexion. I would recommend. The eyeshadow is also really nice.
Ilderton , ON
I do like this gloss because it is easy to apply and looks flattering with my skin tone. It’s not sticky, which is vital for a good gloss. The only thing I did not like is that it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to.

Looking for your answer?