MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossBECCA
x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss

BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss

What it is: A lip gloss in three new, limited-edition shades, created in collaboration with BECCA Glow Queen, Chrissy Teigen. What it does: Drench your lips in light and color to create crave-able, kissable softness with this luxe, ultra-conditioning...

BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss i keep debating to try this product cause I’m not a lip gloss girl but the color is just so pretty ! How does it feel when applied ? Is it sticky ?
How is the formula for the Chrissy lipgloss? I’m always weary of trying different brands because my lips get so dry with thick glosses. But I’m a huge fan of Becca’s highlighters, just haven’t been able to try this out yet.
Start your review of BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss!
BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Malibu Soleil
This is a great gloss. It's highly pigmented. It is super shiny which helps your lips look juicy and plump. It's not sticky at all. It's very comfortable. It also has a faint sweetness to it.
I’m a fan of nude lipsticks and gloss. This pigmented, has a nice smell and a shiny finish that’s not as sticky as MAC’s lip glass. The packing is cute a test tube with a doe foot applicator. This doesn’t last long and leaves no stain but this product is still an excellent buy if you can still find it.
Tolar, TX
BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Robin G.
Review for: Malibu Soleil
I really love this it’s thick like a glossy lipstick, I love the shade m, it goes on easy it doesn’t stick to my teeth this was a good buy I would love to try some of the other shades or even repurchase the same one
BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Savy G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Malibu Soleil
It’s an OK gloss I’m not a huge fan of the packaging it very minty if you like that kind of feeling it is pretty on the lips yeah it’s OK for a collection item I think.
Baltimore, MD
BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Lip Gloss uploaded by Kaycee M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nectar
I really like this gloss, it gives a pretty natural color to lips and a bit of shine. It’s not completely opaque so it’s easy to wear on no makeup days. The formula is thick and moisturizing but not to sticky. It also has a slight peppermint scent to it.
Fort Knox, KY
I love this gloss! It has a nice amount of pigment, isn’t at all sticky and I love the minty flavor. I have to touch up after I eat or drink but that’s expected with any gloss.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Beach Bum
Omg this gloss is everything. I got one in my boxycharm and fell in love with the formula and went to Sephora and bought two more colors. They are nice! If you like pigmented lipgloss then try these out. Definitely worth every penny
Aurora, IL
Review for: Malibu Soleil
This has quickly become my favorite lip product. It feels nice and refreshing when you put it on. The color is very natural and pretty. It’s a bit thick but not overwhelming or uncomfortably thick.
Crete, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Beach Bum
The endless summer glow chrissy becca is amazing. I love this gloss its easy to apply and worth the coins.
Kissimmee, FL
After using the Becca X Chrissy Teigen lip gloss I can honestly say its a bomb gloss, my lipstick really needed this as a topper its nurishing to my lips and has a great shine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Antonio , TX
il y a 2 ans
Erica L. il y a 2 ans
It's not sticky surprisely! It feels kinda matte and it's pretty long lasting