BY BECCA #48 in Highlighter

Your ultimate endless summer glow in a palette. A limited-edition glow face palette created in collaboration with the model, mom, cookbook author and ultimate California-cool beauty, Chrissy Teigen!

• I Love Becca Cosmetics, has anyone tried this new pallet?1 Answers
  • How will this product look on my skin tone? Will it look too shiny?1 Answers
  • I love Becca Cosmetics. My question is how does this palette look...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
After carefully reading the reviews on this palette I had to purchase it to add to my collection. I’m loving that Becca cosmetics has yet to let me down . Let me start out by saying the packaging of this product is extremely beautiful ! It comes in a blush pink/gold metallic box. The actual palette is trimmed in blush pink/gold, the front of the palette is peach, pink/yellow. It reminds me of a painting of some sort, Monet maybe .
The colors in this palette are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The highlighters and blush in this palette compliments my complexion beautifully. It’s actually kind of celestial and I love it ! The only thing I am sad about is the fact that when I’m done with this palette how will I get another one lol?! I’m sure it’s a limited edition just like the Becca/Jaclyn palette. I have nothing but good things to say about this palette. Please go get ya one !BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
Adriana P.
I LOVE THIS. I bought it on impulse on the prerelease and 0 regrets here. I've seen many complaints about the tone of the palette, which I can understand. But if you see who Becca collabed with, it makes sense. Chrissy has a warmer skin tone, so the bronzer is warm. And the highlights are as well. I'm not a huge fan of the blush, not my color, but it still applies beautifully.
My favorite highlight is the new one they created for the palette, Beach Nectar, needs to become a permanent shade because I am in love with it! I have medium skin tone with neutral undertones so it looks perfect. It's an apricot color based highlight.
The other highlight is already in Becca's collection; Rose Gold. And that highlight is great for a deeper skin tone than me. But still looks nice on me.
The bronzer has some shimmer but it's just enough to impart a nice glow. (I don't have huge Poors, so I couldn't tell you about how Poors look)

I love using this palette when I'm doing a no makeup makeup look. I just take a fluffy blending brush and wash the bronzer all over my eyelid, deepen it up in the corners, and take a highlight and put it on the center, mascara and I'm out the door! I love it.
Alison D.
I was so excited to get my hands on this bad boy. The packaging is super cute and chic, so instantly I was drawn it. The pigmentation for this product is amazing. It’s highlights and draws in the eye to just the right places. One fantastic perk is the fact that the colors still work even when my skin is paler during the fall or darker during the summer. Typically my skin pigment changes so dramatically, I find myself rarely finding products that are versatile.

I’d absolutely recommend this product
Petra P.
W Hempstead, NY
I ordered this online and was so excited about it, I disregarded many of the blogger critiques that this is for darker skin tones. I so was hoping for this to become my highlighter go to. The shades are absolutely gorgeous, but IMO would really be best on darker skin tones. I have a golden olive skin tone, and the highlighter is too dark for me. It's too gorgeous to send back, so I'm going to save it for summer when I hopefully have a tan.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
I swear this palette was made for me. The perfect shades for a sun kissed look. I am a medium skin tone with a golden undertone (like Chrissy) so it works wonders for me . If you’re hesitant to get it, do it! Great value for what you get and you get to try pretty good sized highlighters.... and you know that’s Becca’s thing ;)
Shefali M.
I had never owned a highlighter before buying this palette and am so glad I have this now! Both highlighters are easy to apply and blend. They do not look too light, and I feel that it is hard to apply it incorrectly. I am Indian and have a medium skin tone and the blush that comes in the kit also works well with my skin tone- it does not come off as too pink! The bronzer in the kit works well as well and has some glitter in it.
Arwa A.
My favorite palette ever! I use this every time I put on makeup, and after having it for 4 months, you can finally see a dent in two of the pans. The soft pink highlighter on the top left is definitely my favorite one. What I like about the shades is that they're so universal, aside from the bronzer. I have olive - medium tan skin and the bronzer is perfect for my skin but I don't think it'll work on really deep skin. I personally like using the bronzer on my cheeks and as an eyeshadow on the go. I think for how beautiful the packaging is and how much you get, it's an amazing price. There's a mirror in there as well. The only thing I don't really use is the blush on the top right because I'm not a blush person, and it's very pink. But overall, amazing!!
Dayanara D.
I love this! It is perfect to travel with. I am medium skin toned and the bronzer works great. It adds a perfect glow without it being over the top. The blush adds a nice color to the cheek, but it isn't as intense as it looks like in the pan, but I reach for this palette for the highlighters! They are perfect for my skin tone and I can use lightly for a subtle glow at work or get a more intense glow for when I am out with my girlfriends. I always get compliments when I use this. The packaging is beautiful! I didn't want it leave it out of its box when I first got it, and the Mirror is nice an big. I would definitely recommend this palette. My only complaint is that I wish the bronzer pan was a little bigger.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I love the BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette it's super pigmented, easy to blend, stays on. I love the colors, everything about this palette rocks! The price is shocking I mean only $46 at retail. So worth it an yes the hype is real! Everyone needs this palette ♡ #hillbillysbeautyqueen
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I love this palette and it is truly for those with med to deep skin. It goes on beautifully and looks exquisite on my skin! This delivers on shine and versatility, I also use all of the shades on my eyes for a natural everyday look. Oh, and the blush is so beautiful.....a little goes a long way! Love, love, love this!!
Roseliz R.
ManatĂ­
Will it look good on pale skin?
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Is this worth the $46 for 4 shades?
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
How much does this cost?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
How much glitter actually shows up on your face?
Jennifer H.
Can this be found at the physical stores Ulta or Sephora or can it only be bought online? BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette