Add a Photo

By BECCA
#14 in Highlighter

Your ultimate endless summer glow in a palette. A limited-edition glow face palette created in collaboration with the model, mom, cookbook author and ultimate California-cool beauty, Chrissy Teigen!

Photos (113)
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick , NJ

I was initially skeptical about this face palette, but after seeing it in person I'm in love! Becca Cosmetics never usually disappoints with their quality, so their collaboration with Chrissy Teigen should come with no surprise.The blush color is absolutely gorgeous, and would flatter all skin tones! The bronzer is really nice as well - initially I was concerned about whether this shade would show up on my skin tone (NC37), but I was pleasantly surprised, and love the slight warm glow that it gives my skin. I would caution deeper skin tones about the bronzer, however, as I think it would be a little light / not show up. The highlighters are amazing, but I'm obsessed with Becca highlighters in general, so this wasn't a surprise either. Rose Gold is more of a deeper pink, while Beach Nectar is a subtle pink, both giving amazing highlight that can either be a subtle glow or built up for an out of this world glow! If you're on the fence about this, I definitely recommend getting it - it's amazing quality and the colors are gorgeous! Plus it's limited edition so get it when you can
gabriela e.
gabriela e.

I was not going to purchase this palette until I saw the video BECCA put out with Chrissy.  I saw how beautiful she looked and Rose Gold is one of my favorite highlighters.  I actually own it and didn't have an issue with having it in the palette.

I feel like this palette would work with any skin tone and even though the bronzer is not deep enough for a darker skin tone it can be used as a shadow color to blend out or tone down a bright blush.  I really love this palette and am glad to have purchased it.

The LE shades are beautiful and universal.  The highlighter that's in this palette gives you a gorgeous peachy glow and it's definitely wearable.  The bronzer is a nice medium shade and the blush is the perfect pop of pinky coral for the summer!

The quality is what you would expect from BECCA...smooth, buttery, and pigmented.  You don't have to worry about getting poor quality because you are getting the same quality as you would paying full price for a BECCA product.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

Just got it yesterday ! So I had to try it out today I'll go through each of the colors but first the pigmentation !!!! OMG!! I wasn't totally convinced at first because when I swatched it the colors were a bit sheer for my liking so when I tried with the brush I went in a little heavy but boyy was that a mistake lol it blended out really nicely tho! So the pink and bronze colors I think are absolutely gorgeous and my fear again by the swatches was that they were going to be too light for my medium skin tone but they are actually quite complimentary and I really love them ! I will say I'm a tad disappointed in the highlight shades because they are a little too pink for my skin but as blush toppers they're perfect ! I did try it with a denser brush so I'll have to try it with a lighter one and see how they come out. Overall it's absolutely beautiful and well thought out. I love the packaging and the fact that u get a full face in one palette without needing a bunch of palettes
Rita D.
Rita D.

Just got this pallet and used this only a few times but I instantly fell in love with it! A lot of people say it is great for medium-tan skin people but I am on the light side and it looks really flattering on my skin as well. My skin's undertone is very similar to Chrissy's so all the powders, especially the highlighter looks super flattering. I guess it's the combination of all the products but after I use this pallet my face looks sunkissed, just like i came back from vacation. The quality of the powders are on par with other becca products. Super finely milled and smooth. It all goes on my skin so well and it just blends seamlessly into my skin. I also love the packaging! Love anything rose gold. The mirror is also very big and good quality. Highly recommend this because it REALLY complements every skin tone
Supriya S.
Supriya S.

I bought this BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette for myself as a birthday present and I'm so glad I did. First off, I am not mad about the difference in the pan sizes like a lot of people are, and I'm just glad that the highlighters are the bigger size. The bronzer is really warm and beautiful while the blush is gorgeous and very pigmented, yet blend-able. Both of the highlighters in this palette are stunning and can be more in the subtle side if used with a light hand, but can also be built up for a more blinding finish. Overall I think this palette is definitely worth it and I can't wait to continue using it. I recommend!! Btw if you sign up for becca's emails you get a 20% off your first order which can be used towards this palette!!
Loany N.
Loany N.

Just got mine in the mail yesterday, tried it today not sure why people are saying it's patchy I thought the bronzer blended very nicely. The blush is very pigmented and a little too pink for my liking but once you blend it out it gives your cheeks the perfect color. As for the highlighters I really like both colors and they do show up on my skin( I'm a little on the lighter side of medium skin ) they're not blinding by any means but I also don't like that look although they can certainly be built up. I also have the Jaclyn Hill palettes and even though I do like it I can already see myself going for the Chrissy Teigan more.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL

I purchased this palette from my local Sephora before it was actually released. I went into the store to actually purchase a new contouring palette and the manager who knows me well asked me if I was interested in purchasing this palette when it was released and when I replied with a yes absolutely, she had one of her employees go and get it out of the back for me and I purchased it that day. I am not always impressed with collaboration products however every product in this palette is extremely blendable and so buttery. I am probably going to purchase a back up just because I don't want to run out.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA

This palette is beautiful! Especially for my Complexion (I am Asian, yellow toned, tan). Though I don't often gravitate towards peach/pink highlighters, this is actually really pretty. All of the colors are very pigmented including the blush. If you are looking for highlighters that are very similar to one in this palette, I would recommend the Wet n Wild highlighters in Crown of my Canopy ( similar to Rose gold, Crown of my Canopy is slightly more coral) and Precious petals (similar to Beach Nectar). I included swatches of the Wet n Wild highlighters and the Becca x Chrissy palette.
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan, UT

I am pleasantly surprised by this face palette! When I first ordered it I was worried that it would be too dark for my fair/light complexion. Then when I received it I was very disappointed in the powders themselves. They were not the the buttery creamy texture I expect from Becca! I was very apprehensive at this point to even try it on my skin. But I did anyways and it was glorious!! They are beautiful on despite their dry texture. The blend and adapt to my coloring so beautifully, it really looks like I have a beautiful natural tan, with that beautiful glowy dewyness I crave!
Megan W.
Megan W.

This product loses a star only because it isn't a palette that is universally flattering. The products are everything you'd expect from Becca cosmetics. Smooth, pigmented, and easy to blend. The shades are beautiful, but they are just a little dark for my fair skin. I love the highlight shades, but the Rose Gold shade is more of a blush/blush topper on my skin tone. The blush is workable with a light hand and the bronzer will get use once I've gotten some sun. Over all, it is a great product, I just think it will get better use by those with a medium to deep skin tone.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wickenburg, AZ

Which store(s) is this available in?
LIZ S.
LIZ S.

How much is it?
Roseliz R.
Roseliz R.
Manatí

Will it look good on pale skin?
Mykaila M.
Mykaila M.
Dothan, AL

How similar is this to Jaclyn Hills palette? I don't have her palette and I love Chrissy so is this worth it?