BY BECCA #29 in Highlighter

Your ultimate endless summer glow in a palette. A limited-edition glow face palette created in collaboration with the model, mom, cookbook author and ultimate California-cool beauty, Chrissy Teigen!

• I Love Becca Cosmetics, has anyone tried this new pallet?1 Answers
  • How will this product look on my skin tone? Will it look too shiny?1 Answers
  • I love Becca Cosmetics. My question is how does this palette look...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
After carefully reading the reviews on this palette I had to purchase it to add to my collection. I’m loving that Becca cosmetics has yet to let me down . Let me start out by saying the packaging of this product is extremely beautiful ! It comes in a blush pink/gold metallic box. The actual palette is trimmed in blush pink/gold, the front of the palette is peach, pink/yellow. It reminds me of a painting of some sort, Monet maybe .
The colors in this palette are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The highlighters and blush in this palette compliments my complexion beautifully. It’s actually kind of celestial and I love it ! The only thing I am sad about is the fact that when I’m done with this palette how will I get another one lol?! I’m sure it’s a limited edition just like the Becca/Jaclyn palette. I have nothing but good things to say about this palette. Please go get ya one !BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
Christy L.
Becca makes my holy grail highlighters and I knew this palette wouldn't disappoint! From the packaging to the shades, this product is so beautiful. The palette comes with: 2 highlighters (Beach Nectar & Rose Gold), a bronzer (Malibu Soleil) and a blush (Hibiscus Bloom)

Let me start with my favs to least fav:
Becca highlighters never disappoints! I love Beach Nectar and how it gives me a peachy everyday glow. Rose Gold is a a bit too dark on me but it makes a beautiful eyeshadow and I know it would be an amazing highlight on darker skin tones.
Hibiscus Bloom is a pinky rosy blush that will look flattering on every skin tone. I love how it's not TOO pigmented and is easily build-able and blends out easily.
The bronzer is my least favorite in the palette. It doesn't have much pigment, and when I use it on my skin it always seems to look muddy. I don't like wearing it alone as a bronzer, but I do like adding it on top of one for that extra sheen.
Overall this palette is beautiful, I still love and use it a lot!
Adriana P.
I LOVE THIS. I bought it on impulse on the prerelease and 0 regrets here. I've seen many complaints about the tone of the palette, which I can understand. But if you see who Becca collabed with, it makes sense. Chrissy has a warmer skin tone, so the bronzer is warm. And the highlights are as well. I'm not a huge fan of the blush, not my color, but it still applies beautifully.
My favorite highlight is the new one they created for the palette, Beach Nectar, needs to become a permanent shade because I am in love with it! I have medium skin tone with neutral undertones so it looks perfect. It's an apricot color based highlight.
The other highlight is already in Becca's collection; Rose Gold. And that highlight is great for a deeper skin tone than me. But still looks nice on me.
The bronzer has some shimmer but it's just enough to impart a nice glow. (I don't have huge Poors, so I couldn't tell you about how Poors look)

I love using this palette when I'm doing a no makeup makeup look. I just take a fluffy blending brush and wash the bronzer all over my eyelid, deepen it up in the corners, and take a highlight and put it on the center, mascara and I'm out the door! I love it.
Annie L.
Huntington Pk, CA
First of all! I gotta say that I'm a true BECCA fan! It's my all time hands down favorite highlighter line, When I was first introduced to the brand I started wearing Opal and it's the most beautiful shade ever! It compliments my light-medium skin tone and it's not too gold or too pink, it's right in between! Everytime I wear BECCA highlighters I get a lot of compliments because it gives me that healthy glow from within so when I saw this limited edition BECCAxCHRISSY collab I just had to get it because I wanted something different! So my first thoughts are that the shades look VERY pigmented and dark however when applied to the skin it goes very soft and it gives you a nice healthy glow like if you just came back from a vacation (at least that's how I feel lol) with that being said I LOVE the palette and I would definitely repurchase without hesitation if I ever need to!
Emily A.
Charlotte
So everyone knows that Becca completely crushes the highlight game. I mean Champagne pop is life, but this one is probably one I would skip if it wasn't something I wanted more of a- I love Becca and Chrissy so I really want this to be awesome- kinda thing. It has some great shades but they just aren't ideal for my skintone. Once I got some sun this summer, it definitely improved. I think if you're more in the darker/ olive complexion that these would be fantastic on you. The product itself is great! The same great quality I love from Becca highlights. Beach nectar is the only one I see myself really using, the bronzer and blush I could skip. All in all- if you're fair skinned, I would swatch it first, but if your more tan it will probably work great for you!
Arwa A.
My favorite palette ever! I use this every time I put on makeup, and after having it for 4 months, you can finally see a dent in two of the pans. The soft pink highlighter on the top left is definitely my favorite one. What I like about the shades is that they're so universal, aside from the bronzer. I have olive - medium tan skin and the bronzer is perfect for my skin but I don't think it'll work on really deep skin. I personally like using the bronzer on my cheeks and as an eyeshadow on the go. I think for how beautiful the packaging is and how much you get, it's an amazing price. There's a mirror in there as well. The only thing I don't really use is the blush on the top right because I'm not a blush person, and it's very pink. But overall, amazing!!
Jenna S.
I know I rate a lot of products five stars , but I really wanted this palette and when I got it I wasn't disappointed! At first I thought the color of the highlighters were pretty dark, but when I put them on they looked great! A little bit shimmery/glittery but still pretty light rose gold colors. The blush was also a stunning color, considering it would probably be great on most skin tones ! The bronzer is also one of my favorites. It adds a beautiful warmth look into the face , and pairs perfect with the highlighters! This palette was $42 but definitely  worth it . I got this palette at Sephora so they should have it there. Overall like I said I totally recommend If you like this palette you should totally get it :)
Dayanara D.
I love this! It is perfect to travel with. I am medium skin toned and the bronzer works great. It adds a perfect glow without it being over the top. The blush adds a nice color to the cheek, but it isn't as intense as it looks like in the pan, but I reach for this palette for the highlighters! They are perfect for my skin tone and I can use lightly for a subtle glow at work or get a more intense glow for when I am out with my girlfriends. I always get compliments when I use this. The packaging is beautiful! I didn't want it leave it out of its box when I first got it, and the Mirror is nice an big. I would definitely recommend this palette. My only complaint is that I wish the bronzer pan was a little bigger.
Bella B.
I love this! The packaging is amazing and looks great in every photo. The two highlights are very smooth, but they're a lot less bold then the original shimmering skin perfectos. I like that, because I find champagne pop too bold for me. The bronzer is matte enough for contour, yet still makes my face looks radiant. The blush is a bright pink that makes my face look bright and radiant. Overall, I think this is a great purchase for someone without many highlights or face palettes.
Louisa K.
I love the Becca highlighter in opal. Such a finely milled product, so I knew this pallete would not dissapoint! And I definately was not dissapointed when I received it in the mail. The highlighters are finely milled and glide on effortlessly!

I also love that there is a blush and bronzer included.(Even though the bronzer is way too light to be used as a bronzer on my skin tone, I use it as an eyeshadow instead.) But it's nice that it is not just a full on highlighter pallette.

And of course I got it because of Chrissy Teigen. I mean come on, who does not love Chrissy Teigen?!
Roseliz R.
Manatí
Will it look good on pale skin?
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Is this worth the $46 for 4 shades?
Jennifer H.
Can this be found at the physical stores Ulta or Sephora or can it only be bought online? BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
How much glitter actually shows up on your face?