BY BECCA #58 in Highlighter

Your ultimate endless summer glow in a palette. A limited-edition glow face palette created in collaboration with the model, mom, cookbook author and ultimate California-cool beauty, Chrissy Teigen!

• I Love Becca Cosmetics, has anyone tried this new pallet?1 Answers
  • How will this product look on my skin tone? Will it look too shiny?1 Answers
  • I love Becca Cosmetics. My question is how does this palette look...1 Answers
BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
  • "i use this highlighting palette the most because it is so versatile. this comes with a beautiful bronzer, blush and two highlighter they are so beautiful and compliment one another so well. love this so much can’t beat this travel friendly palette" in 284 reviews
  • "the packaging is gorgeous, i must admit that's kinda why i bought it at first.
    i think that the colors are a little bit too dark for my skin tone so i only use a veryyyy small amount of the product on my face!
    but i still like it very much, and i am only using so little so this palette is for a life time haha.

" in 206 reviews
  • "i really love the set up of this palette. i bought it any way even though i have super fair skin, and just as i expected, the highlight shades were way too dark for me. i use the blush and bronzer with a light hand and use the highlighters as eyeshadows though and i’m good to go!" in 85 reviews
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
First off, I absolutely LOVE the packaging of this product. It feels and looks really high quality and pretty. The huge mirror inside is also great. I believe the value works out pretty well considering there are two full-sized becca highlighters and a mini bronzer and blush in the palette. The rose gold is beautiful, I used to have the liquid version but after many miss or hit attempts to try to get it to work, finally gave up and tossed it when I got this palette. It’s not quite pink enough to use as a blush on its own, I feel it does best when combined with or layered over and slightly above the hibiscus bloom blush. It also looks very pretty when used as an eye shadow on its own, neutral but gives an eye brightening effect. The malibu soleil bronzer is matte and can be used to contour, but may have too much pink for some. Overall the colors warm up my complexion, I reach for this when I’ve done my eye makeup and feel my face needs something to brighten it up.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This palette is beautiful. The highlighters are amazing, the blush is gorgeous (if very similar to one of the blushes from the JH palette), and the bronzer is decent. However, as a fair person, this palette isn't really for me. Rosegold looks brown on my cheekbones, the LE highlighter works better as a blush topper than a highlight, the bronzer is not exactly my shade, and the blush needs a very light hand. I'll keep using the palette, mainly for that lovely blush topper, but if I could go back in time, I would not have purchased it. However, if you have a deeper skintone, this palette is really amazing and I would definitely recommend it.
Christine N.
When this first came out, I didn’t even think about picking it up. I actually thought the colors might be too dark or bright for me as I am a MAC NC15-NC20 or in Tarte a Fair-Light in their foundation shade range.

But I kept seeing people raving about this palette and I find it really works well with my skintone. I would say if you are super pale and have a pink undertone, this may or may not work for you, but if you are fair and have more of a neutral or yellow undertone, this is actually really flattering.

In fact, this is my holy grail travel / vacation / quick late to work all-in-one palette. I use the bronzer as an eyeshadow transition shade and top off with the darker highlight in rose gold in the center for a beautiful and classic warm eye look. I use the bronzer to warm up my face, the blush is far more subtle than it looks in the pan, and the beech nectar highlighter is a beautiful peach highlighter and blush topper. Everything just pairs so well together and I love the finished look and it lasts all day on me. And the best part, it is all in one beautiful looking palette with a huge and clear mirror and I can do everything in 5 minutes.

I thought this would be more Spring/Summer, but this is really an all seasons and all occasions palette though I do think it is better suited for daytime than at night.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
After carefully reading the reviews on this palette I had to purchase it to add to my collection. I’m loving that Becca cosmetics has yet to let me down . Let me start out by saying the packaging of this product is extremely beautiful ! It comes in a blush pink/gold metallic box. The actual palette is trimmed in blush pink/gold, the front of the palette is peach, pink/yellow. It reminds me of a painting of some sort, Monet maybe .
The colors in this palette are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The highlighters and blush in this palette compliments my complexion beautifully. It’s actually kind of celestial and I love it ! The only thing I am sad about is the fact that when I’m done with this palette how will I get another one lol?! I’m sure it’s a limited edition just like the Becca/Jaclyn palette. I have nothing but good things to say about this palette. Please go get ya one !BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
There is so much to #love about this #product! First off, the packaging is #gorgeous, I'm so here for all the rose gold products. It comes with such a big mirror that is very useful. Th #bronzer has to be my favorite shade in the #palette. It's the perfect warmth for my skin tone which is borderline olive. It's not patchy at all and it's super soft. The large #highlight is really pretty and natural, it's perfect for a natural glow from within, not too out there but you can pack it on. The blush is my least favorite part but I'm just not a blush person. All in all, this is a beautiful product.!
Adriana P.
I LOVE THIS. I bought it on impulse on the prerelease and 0 regrets here. I've seen many complaints about the tone of the palette, which I can understand. But if you see who Becca collabed with, it makes sense. Chrissy has a warmer skin tone, so the bronzer is warm. And the highlights are as well. I'm not a huge fan of the blush, not my color, but it still applies beautifully.
My favorite highlight is the new one they created for the palette, Beach Nectar, needs to become a permanent shade because I am in love with it! I have medium skin tone with neutral undertones so it looks perfect. It's an apricot color based highlight.
The other highlight is already in Becca's collection; Rose Gold. And that highlight is great for a deeper skin tone than me. But still looks nice on me.
The bronzer has some shimmer but it's just enough to impart a nice glow. (I don't have huge Poors, so I couldn't tell you about how Poors look)

I love using this palette when I'm doing a no makeup makeup look. I just take a fluffy blending brush and wash the bronzer all over my eyelid, deepen it up in the corners, and take a highlight and put it on the center, mascara and I'm out the door! I love it.
Alison D.
I was so excited to get my hands on this bad boy. The packaging is super cute and chic, so instantly I was drawn it. The pigmentation for this product is amazing. It’s highlights and draws in the eye to just the right places. One fantastic perk is the fact that the colors still work even when my skin is paler during the fall or darker during the summer. Typically my skin pigment changes so dramatically, I find myself rarely finding products that are versatile.

I’d absolutely recommend this product
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
I love this palette! I got this Becca x Chrissy palette as soon as it came out on Sephora’s website. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow! The packaging feels luxurious and it has a very large mirror. The palette itself comes with 4 shimmery shades: two highlighters, one bronzer, and one blush. The blush is super pigmented, and a little goes a long way. One highlighter is peach colored and the other is rose gold. Both are incredibly beautiful. I am so happy I made this purchase!
Rachael H.
I love this collaboration, especially in the summer time. The colors are so bright, but not obnoxious. The highlighters literally look like sand that is glowing in the sun. The blush and bronzer are pigmented and bendable. I have fair skin and this works great on me both during the winter when I am paler and in the summer when I have more of a tan. It is definitely worth the price. The highlight also is pretty bright, which is what I like.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
I swear this palette was made for me. The perfect shades for a sun kissed look. I am a medium skin tone with a golden undertone (like Chrissy) so it works wonders for me . If you’re hesitant to get it, do it! Great value for what you get and you get to try pretty good sized highlighters.... and you know that’s Becca’s thing ;)
Roseliz R.
Manatí
Will it look good on pale skin?
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Is this worth the $46 for 4 shades?
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
How much does this cost?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
How much glitter actually shows up on your face?
Jennifer H.
Can this be found at the physical stores Ulta or Sephora or can it only be bought online? BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette