BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette uploaded by Heidi T.BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette uploaded by Jacqueline B.BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette uploaded by Chelsea L.See all 260 photos

BY BECCA #8 in Highlighter

Your ultimate endless summer glow in a palette. A limited-edition glow face palette created in collaboration with the model, mom, cookbook author and ultimate California-cool beauty, Chrissy Teigen!

• I Love Becca Cosmetics, has anyone tr...Yesssss 1 Answers
  • Me encanta mucho esta paleta 😍😍Si estan muy bellos los colore... 2 Answers
  • I'm tempted to try this out.. such go...I have both and ABH doesn't co... 3 Answers
Photos (260)
Buy on Sephora
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
I was initially skeptical about this face palette, but after seeing it in person I'm in love! Becca Cosmetics never usually disappoints with their quality, so their collaboration with Chrissy Teigen should come with no surprise.The blush color is absolutely gorgeous, and would flatter all skin tones! The bronzer is really nice as well - initially I was concerned about whether this shade would show up on my skin tone (NC37), but I was pleasantly surprised, and love the slight warm glow that it gives my skin. I would caution deeper skin tones about the bronzer, however, as I think it would be a little light / not show up. The highlighters are amazing, but I'm obsessed with Becca highlighters in general, so this wasn't a surprise either. Rose Gold is more of a deeper pink, while Beach Nectar is a subtle pink, both giving amazing highlight that can either be a subtle glow or built up for an out of this world glow! If you're on the fence about this, I definitely recommend getting it - it's amazing quality and the colors are gorgeous! Plus it's limited edition so get it when you can
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Just got it yesterday ! So I had to try it out today I'll go through each of the colors but first the pigmentation !!!! OMG!! I wasn't totally convinced at first because when I swatched it the colors were a bit sheer for my liking so when I tried with the brush I went in a little heavy but boyy was that a mistake lol it blended out really nicely tho! So the pink and bronze colors I think are absolutely gorgeous and my fear again by the swatches was that they were going to be too light for my medium skin tone but they are actually quite complimentary and I really love them ! I will say I'm a tad disappointed in the highlight shades because they are a little too pink for my skin but as blush toppers they're perfect ! I did try it with a denser brush so I'll have to try it with a lighter one and see how they come out. Overall it's absolutely beautiful and well thought out. I love the packaging and the fact that u get a full face in one palette without needing a bunch of palettes
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
May 28, 2017, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: BECCA BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
This is good if you're a fan of limited edition products or a fan of the brand or of the collaborator then go for it the packaging is gorgeous and the shades are great for summer but it's geared towards a more specific range of skin tones. If you're extremely fair or light skinned it will be too dark to wear the highlighters as highlighters and the pan size of the bronzer specifically is quite small to fit a lot of brushes in to get an even application. The bronzer itself will be dark on a lighter shade range and the blush is very, very pink. The one highlight shade made specifically for this palette is gorgeous it's very peachy however and can be used as a blush topper if it's too dark as a highlighter but on deeper skin tones i.e. Medium or deep this palette would be gorgeous for you and the highlighters will be ideal for you. Rose Gold highlighter within this palette is gorgeous and by far the most gorgeous rose gold toned highlighter I've came across. If you own it in single pan already then I don't think this palette is worth the price since it's one of the largest pan sizes within this palette.
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
May 12, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: BECCA BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
I bought this BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette for myself as a birthday present and I'm so glad I did. First off, I am not mad about the difference in the pan sizes like a lot of people are, and I'm just glad that the highlighters are the bigger size. The bronzer is really warm and beautiful while the blush is gorgeous and very pigmented, yet blend-able. Both of the highlighters in this palette are stunning and can be more in the subtle side if used with a light hand, but can also be built up for a more blinding finish. Overall I think this palette is definitely worth it and I can't wait to continue using it. I recommend!! Btw if you sign up for becca's emails you get a 20% off your first order which can be used towards this palette!!
gabriela e.
gabriela e.
May 18, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: BECCA BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
I was not going to purchase this palette until I saw the video BECCA put out with Chrissy.  I saw how beautiful she looked and Rose Gold is one of my favorite highlighters.  I actually own it and didn't have an issue with having it in the palette.

I feel like this palette would work with any skin tone and even though the bronzer is not deep enough for a darker skin tone it can be used as a shadow color to blend out or tone down a bright blush.  I really love this palette and am glad to have purchased it.

The LE shades are beautiful and universal.  The highlighter that's in this palette gives you a gorgeous peachy glow and it's definitely wearable.  The bronzer is a nice medium shade and the blush is the perfect pop of pinky coral for the summer!

The quality is what you would expect from BECCA...smooth, buttery, and pigmented.  You don't have to worry about getting poor quality because you are getting the same quality as you would paying full price for a BECCA product.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
This palette is beautiful! Especially for my Complexion (I am Asian, yellow toned, tan). Though I don't often gravitate towards peach/pink highlighters, this is actually really pretty. All of the colors are very pigmented including the blush. If you are looking for highlighters that are very similar to one in this palette, I would recommend the Wet n Wild highlighters in Crown of my Canopy ( similar to Rose gold, Crown of my Canopy is slightly more coral) and Precious petals (similar to Beach Nectar). I included swatches of the Wet n Wild highlighters and the Becca x Chrissy palette.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
July 4, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: BECCA BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
Just in time for summer! This face palette has two glowing highlights, one coral-pink blush for that pop of color, and a bronzer to add a golden hue to your complexion. They're also double duty as you can definitely use them on your eyes. (The highlighters look beautiful on the lids!) They apply and blend well. They are quite pigmented so I recommend going in with a softer hand. On par with other BECCA products. This palette will definitely compliment tanned and sunkissed skin. The package is also beautiful with its pinky, rose gold finishes and marbled lid. I love the full size mirror that comes with it. Good for traveling as it's sturdy. Perfect for tan, medium skinned beauties and POC. Although if you already have a large highlighter and blush collection, you can probably find dupes in your stash. Im still glad I was able to snag this baby. PS. If you buy directly from BECCA's website, you can get e-mail updates for 20% on your first purchase!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
May 21, 2017, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: BECCA BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
I'm not a fan of this palette whatsoever. I feel it's completely recycled from the Jaclyn Hill Champange Glow face Palette aside from the one shade beach nectar. I have a light complexion with a warm undertone and none of the highlighters work on my skin tone. The blush is too bright for my liking and the bronzer is ok. Just overall a dud for me. I wish they used colors that were completely different from the JH palette. If you have the JH one I strongly feel that you don't need to waste the money on this one unless your a big Chrissy fan or a collector. That being said, i do collect palettes and collabs but I just feel this is a huge waste of money being that I already have the Jaclyn hill one. So I returned this one immediately after noticing the huge similarities and also that the colors don't work on my skin tone.
Rita D.
Rita D.
Just got this pallet and used this only a few times but I instantly fell in love with it! A lot of people say it is great for medium-tan skin people but I am on the light side and it looks really flattering on my skin as well. My skin's undertone is very similar to Chrissy's so all the powders, especially the highlighter looks super flattering. I guess it's the combination of all the products but after I use this pallet my face looks sunkissed, just like i came back from vacation. The quality of the powders are on par with other becca products. Super finely milled and smooth. It all goes on my skin so well and it just blends seamlessly into my skin. I also love the packaging! Love anything rose gold. The mirror is also very big and good quality. Highly recommend this because it REALLY complements every skin tone
candi s.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
May 20, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: BECCA BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette
I purchased this as a preorder through the Sephora app for 46 bucks. It is gorgeous! I love the packaging, which is a rose gold compact with a very nice sized mirror on the inside. It has two highlighters. One is a rose gold the other is a golden peach. Both perfect for summer tanned skin! It has a bronzer that is a medium amber. This is my favorite bronzer right now! It's the perfect shade to give my skin a summery warmth and it blends so well! The last is a golden pinky coral blush. These shades all work so well together.  Not only is this  the perfect face palette, but i have also used this for my eyes as well for a natural look. So, it would be perfect for travel. I definitely think this is worth the price. I am absolutely in love with it and find myself reaching for it every day!
Roseliz R.
Roseliz R.
Manatí
Will it look good on pale skin?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Is this worth the $46 for 4 shades?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
How much does this cost?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Many people on youtube say this is awesome, but is it really?
Is it free?