BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesBECCA
x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette

Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette

A face and eye palette of bold colour and iridescent light for multidimensional holiday looks, curated together with Barbie Ferreira.

Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette ? I'm really thinking about buying this. What do you think?
How Is the Simmers in the Palette?
Start your review of Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette!
Heather  S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Heather  S.
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Heather  S.
I love Becca highlighters and I always will. I love this palette as a makeup artist because it’s diverse. These can be eye shadows or highlight on dark complexions and that is what I look for in a highlight palette. The copper shades are too dark for me but stunning on someone else. This palette scheme and packing are so fun. I miss Becca so much.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I saw this highlighter palette at TJ Maxx last night for $15 and I just had to buy it. Because for starters the packaging is beautiful, and the inside of the palette is even more beautiful. It’s bright and just fun and playful. The colors look so pretty on any skin tone. Especially that middle shade refract, it has a beautiful holographic blue/ purple shift. They apply so well too, a light tap of your brush is all you need and it lasts all day. Depending on how much I use it I might end up buying again.
Anastasia Y.
Hartland, WI
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Anastasia Y.
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Anastasia Y.
I found this palette at TJMAXX and it was on clearance for $12!! I just couldn’t resist. The packaging is so beautiful and all of the highlighter is so pretty and sparkly ❤️
Genny X.
Philadelphia, PA
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Genny X.
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Genny X.
I was gifted by becca cosmetics to review the becca x barbie ferreira face and eye palette. I honestly love these shades, they're amazing for a euphoric look. They blend well and have 5 beautiful shimmer shades. Cons are that it took me a bit to pack the shadow on to build up the pigment I wanted, and that my purple shade wasnt packed all the way in my palette. It was loose and moved, but it was still useable.
Courtney H.
Jenison, MI
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Courtney H.
This is such a fun palette that is perfect to add a little glam to tour holiday looks! I knocked a star because the white color in the center is a little tricky to use. It's more loose than the traditional Becca powders that we know and love. I like how versatile this palette is. It can be used on the face and eyes to give you so many options for your look. This was sent to me by Becca Cosmetics, but my opinions are my own. Ps. Follow me and I'll follow back!
Kristina F.
This palette is so good. If you're into the colors and blush draping, this is such a beautiful palette. I often and easily will make a whole face look, including eyes, with just the colors here and I think the formula is excellent. I'm especially a fan of the white shade that flashes blue. For me, it's a very unique palette in my large collection.
Taylor S.
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I guess it supposed to be a face and eyes palette but I wouldn’t really consider the face palette because there’s only a few colors I would really use on my face. But other than that the formula is awesome and they’re all really sparkly which I love
Patti F.
Iowa City
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy the options for eyes and face.. They are such pretty shades but isn't a fit all for every skin tone.
Kat K.
Middle Village, NY
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Kat K.
Becca x Barbie ferreira prismatica face & eye palette uploaded by Kat K.
I love to use this for blush draping. The center color is a great eyeshadow shifting color. Also can be used as an eyeshadow palette. And many different skin tones can use it. On sale for 50% off for Black Friday /Cyber Monday sale.
Brooke B.
Masontown, WV
1,041 reviews
I found this on sale at TJ MAXX and I was so excited about it! I am a glitter girl and this was perfect for my wants and needs! It is a bit bigger and thicker so I wouldn’t take it traveling but I know it’ll be perfect for all my Halloween looks and for a summer glow up look! I am very happy I found this and purchased it. I love the neutral shades and can’t wait to try out the bolder ones!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madi J.
Pensacola, FL
il y a 2 ans
Kat K. il y a 2 ans
Its a beautiful palette if your in to metallic shine highlights. You can make it less intense with a light hand but this is a serious glow. It also gives a wet look to the skin. But if your not into an alien glow its not for you if you do love an alien glow you will love it!