BECCA
Becca-volcano Goddess-glow Gloss-metamorphic Gold-018 Oz-full Size-nib

Becca-volcano Goddess-glow Gloss-metamorphic Gold-0.18 Oz.-full Size-nib

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Becca-volcano Goddess-glow Gloss-metamorphic Gold-0.18 Oz.-full Size-nib!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Becca-volcano Goddess-glow Gloss-metamorphic Gold-0.18 Oz.-full Size-nib uploaded by Kennessa M.
I’m absolutely obsessed with this formula! The hue is an amazing, but not overwhelming gold that can be used for soft glam or high fashion. Gold is my thing! I’m so excited I finally found a professional long lasting formula. Well worth the price!
Shirley
Becca-volcano Goddess-glow Gloss-metamorphic Gold-0.18 Oz.-full Size-nib uploaded by Rachel R.
So beautiful! No other words to describe it. This is a gorgeous metallic gold. Looks stunning alone OR as a topper. Lasts a good while as well. Not overly sticky and is very comfortable. Get it before they’re gone forever!
This totally let me down! I wanted to love it so badly too! I think the thing that got me is it said gloss but was very thick and just sticky feeling. The packaging is very beautiful about the best pro I can come up with!!
Fort Wayne, IN
This gloss is pretty sticky but I love the shimmer it offers. The gold shade makes it a unique topper for any lip color. I was able to find this at TJ Maxx so I was thrilled for the quality I got for the price I paid. I will definitely be pairing this with many lip colors in the future!
This gloss is amazing. It is flattering on all skin tones. It is kind of minty and feels nice putting on. It’s not thick or tacky like some glosses can be.
Talk about highbeam lipgloss with class!!! Not too sticky and just the right amount of shimmer. This is NOT your daughter's lipgloss.
Surrey, BC
Becca-volcano Goddess-glow Gloss-metamorphic Gold-0.18 Oz.-full Size-nib uploaded by Risian |.
When it comes to red,this becca lipgloss is one of my favourite. It’s not drying and it’s very soft and moisturizing. I love it because it’s small and it fits my purse perfectly! I recommend people to buy it!

Looking for your answer?