Lisa T.
Pantego, NC

Is this product worth the money? Or is there a dupe out there ?

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
4 months, 2 weeks ago
My opinion, concealer is the first thing that touches the face along with primer, color correction, and foundation. I don’t settle for dupes when it comes to the above. I have very dry and acne prone skin. I don’t want to risk flare ups. I would try mid range to slightly high end for the above. I also think paying over $30 dollars for concealer (yes, I’m looking at you Yves Saint Laurent). I don’t settle for dupes on skincare either. Give BECCA a go, then let me know how you like it. I am boycotting the Shape Tape line over the foundation boo boo. Shape Tape became my holy grail when it launched in 2016. Now I’m in the market for something different.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I like the color but hate the texture bc it feel heavy.