BY BECCA #5 in Color Correcting

This first of its kind, full-coverage crème corrector completely eradicates under eye darkness by brightening and evening skin tone. Infused with ultra-fine light-reflecting illuminators, this rich, luminescent crème won't settle into fine lines or wrinkles and preps skin for smooth, even concealer coverage. Pairs perfectly with the Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème to conceal, correct and brighten the under eye area.

• BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector I herd this is a girls best...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? Does it cover the dark spots well ...1 Answers
  • How effective is this under eye brightener to help cover the dark...1 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have been obsessed with Becca products lately. I've spent some big bucks altogether. I do love this Eye Brightening Corrector. I wear it over my concealer but have tried it under as well. I use a mini Beauty Blender to apply. The aspect that draws me towards Becca products, including this product, is the shimmering effect. HOWEVER, it is a thick consistency, and it sits thick under my eyes so I have no other choice but to wear a setting powder (either RCMA or Laura Mercier) over top of this product -so my eye makeup won't smudge)-which for me, gets rid of the shimmer effect. Boo :( I still wear it every day and it does a pretty darn good job at covering dark circles(combined with concealer) but nothing has ever worked 100% for me. Like other reviewers, it is pricey but has A LOT of product and will last a long time. I definitely recommend.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
I love this stuff! It's very thick and creamy and only takes a tiny bit. It instantly refreshes my eyes. I apply it mid day when my makeup starts to settle a little and it really perks my eyes up. I have to wear a mask and safety glasses all day so my makeup suffers a little. This stuff is heaven sent and I wish I would have discovered it sooner. I have very fair skin with tiny little creases under my eyes so it had been quite a challenge to find a product that doesn't settle and doesn't give me reverse raccoon eyes. This is great alone, on top of my makeup or under my IT bye bye cream. I can't say enough good things. Give it a try! The flash in the photo washed out the rest of my face (and made my shadow look way too warm) but you can clearly see the under eye area looks great!
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
I would use a nice moisturizer underneath this to give it a fresh, prepped base, especially if you have dry under eyes like I do. I also have these bumps that I call 'chicken skin' lol that are a genetic trait you cannot get rid of with creams or any dermatologist tricks that make any product under the eyes look cakey, so I have to be very careful which products I use. This product brightens, giving a very glowy, luminous look that I feel can be worn alone, or under concealer. I don't have dark circles, but need to spot treat the inner corners of the eyes where the fine lines are. I love BECCA products and highly recommend them! =)
Kayla S.
Canonsburg, PA
If you are anything like me and have dark under eyes, whether from genetics or lack of sleep, this product was meant for you! I absolutely swear by it. The pink color with luminescent pearls does a wonderful job of color correcting the darkness. The creamy finish of the product also makes it super long lasting for all day wear. It can stand alone or you can add to it with concealer and other highlighting elements to draw the right kind of attention to your eyes, and not the kind that makes people ask if you got enough sleep the night before. Life saving and a must have! Amazing product,
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS PRICEY AND ISNT THAT GREAT TO ME . I LIKE THE CONSISTENCY I WILL GIVE IT THAT , BUT THE COLOR IS NOT UNIVERSAL . I AM ASIAN AND HAVE DARK UNDEREYES , THIS DOESNT FULLY CANCEL THEM OUT , FOR WOMEN OF MEDIUM SKIN TONE OR COLOR , THEY WILL NEED A LITTLE MORE DEEPER PEACH TO COLOR CORRECT , THIS IS SUITABLE FOR LIGHT SKINNED WOMEN ONLY IN MY OPINION . THE CONSISTENCY IS THICK BUT NOT TOO THICK AND SPREADS NICELY AND EASILTY , PACKAGING IS NICE AND WILL LAST YOU A LONG TIME BECAUSE A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
A little goes a long way! Try blending with your fingertip! Works like a dream. I am also sensitive to some products causing breakouts, and this hasn't done any of that...it is however, mostly applied right under the eyes, and I typically don't get breakouts there.The key to this product is how you apply. I have found that using my fingertip warms up the product so it blends in nicely under the eye. I apply in tapping motions under the eye and I extend down just a little past the under eye to balance out the face.
Brittany L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is an amazing product for all the super fair skinned ladies out there who suffer from dark under eye circles. You know the circles I'm talking about! The raccoon eyes kind!! This corrector is a total game changer!!! It only takes a small amount and it's best to make sure you really pat to melt it into the skin. Afterwards follow with a full coverage concealer and setting powder. Otherwise, you might have problems with creasing and caking. But if you use this correctly....BAM!!! Bright eyed and bushy tailed!
Caitlin M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Can't get enough of this stuff, even though a little bit goes a LONG way. Seriously, it works. The price seems steep, but it will last you forever. It is thick and creamy so if you use to much it will not look good. It's also too thick to swipe (which you shouldn't really do with concealer/correctors anyway) - you have to pat it on lightly with your ring fingers and it goes on like a dream. Sits perfectly under my concealer or is perfect for no-makeup days when you just need to look a little more awake.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This corrector is thick, but don't let that scare you - it is a phenomenal undereye corrector for dark circles! The peach shade counteracts dark circles and the consistency makes it very full coverage. It doesn't look cakey or greasy under the eyes, and it sets well with a powder. I was concerned about how thick the concealer is because I tend to have fine lines under my eyes but this concealer definitely doesn't sink into fine lines and really covers up the dark circles perfectly.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I love this. I went into Sephora without any products in mind and left with this and the concealer. This applies very smoothly whether I use my finger or a concealer brush or sponge. The color counteracts the darkness under my eyes and I feel I can wear it alone or with concealer over it. It's staying power is great too. Love the tub package because it makes it easy to get every last drop out of it. I would definitely repurchase once mine is gone.
Anika B.
Is this good for fair skin? Does it crease easily?
Alison K.
Tewksbury, MA
Does this also help fill in fine lines? Would you prefer this or Tarte Shape Tape?
Stephanie R.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how good does this cover up under eye bags ?I've been meaning to buy this product I just been sort of iffy about spending that much money on it
Genesis D.
Bethlehem
I want a brightening corrector so bad but I don't know which one to buy. Is this one a good one? Will it stay on all day?
Jennifer M.
I just turned 40 and have started to get dark under eyes and was curious if this would work ?