BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector

8 hours of sleep in a jar! A full-coverage corrector that instantly brightens the appearance of under eye darkness and lifts with light.

I LOVE monthly favorite reviews. So what have been your favorites this month? I’ll start with some of mine: BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector (RIP😭) Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer UOMA Beauty Online Only BROW-FRO Blow Out Gel [product:saie-glowy-super-gel-lightweight-dewy-highlighter-starglow-10-oz/-30-ml] Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara - 801 Washable Very Black - 0.24 fl oz Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Pencil, Iconic Nude by CHARLOTTE TILBURY Auric Glow Lust in Selentite (this is SOOOO GOOD) No real allegiances to certain foundations, blush, powder, or bronzer this month. Would love new recs!! What are you eyeing to try next month?
The whole Becca line is being discontinued later this year and I can’t find the under eye brightened anywhere now. Any suggestions for good dupes, with same consistency and coverage?
So now that the BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector is getting discontinued... what’s the best dupe? And if it’s a brand what colour?
Start your review of BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector!
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Rihana C.
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Rihana C.
Review for: Medium to Dark
I like this product because it conceals and corrects at the same time. I still put a VERY thin layer of regular concealer over it, but I could get away with just foundation. It has a creamy formula that doesn't settle into creases as badly as other formulas, which is great for those of us who don't have young, dewy skin. I actually found that, despite being pretty fair, I need to use Medium/Dark because the light is pretty light and I get that dreaded gray cast under my eyes if I try to use the light one. I could put other color corrector under the light one, but the whole point is that I don't want to have to. I added a photo of it on one eye and not the other, with no foundation over it. You can see that the skin looks pinker and less "bruised", and I don't have a too-light ring under my eye. I also added a photo of my face done up (with foundation over the corrector). It is pricey, but you use very little of it... Way less than the gallons of concealer I was unsuccessfully trying to use before. And it's less messy than a lot of liquid correctors.
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Puja J.
Review for: BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector I have under eye dark circles and this product really helps me with brightening them. It's looks very natural after using this. It needs a little bit product to get effect.
Wajeeha N.
Sacramento, CA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Wajeeha N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Light To Medium
I been so obsessed with Becca corrector I saw everyone on TikTok was talking about it and they were absolutely right about loving it
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Krystal B.
Review for: Light To Medium
First thing I noticed is it definitely makes a difference on my dark circles! Which I'm in love with that, since there are some days where it's worse then usual. I have combination skin so it worked great and lasted all day. Definitely worth purchasing again! #makeup #influenster #becca #eyes #face #skin BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Elena U.
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Elena U.
Review for: Light To Medium
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector The corrector has a rather dense but pliable consistency that softens from heat. The Light to medium shade has the correct pink tint with a drop of peach, which is good for neutralizing mixed blue-green shades. Unlike many dense concealers, Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector does not dry out and practically does not emphasize wrinkles, therefore it fits well on aging skin (fixation is required!). #beauty [product:becca-under-eye-brightening-corrector-light-to-medium:-pearlized-peachy-pink-016-oz]
Jess H.
Fort Collins, CO
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Jess H.
Review for: Light To Medium
This has to be the best under eye brightener! I am crazy over it! I will be using this for now on. I have tried tons and tons and I have never been satisfied.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Review for: Light To Medium
This is a pretty good product. If you have issues with dark circles under your eyes like i do, you just apply a very small amount over the dark areas before applying concealer. It also seems like a good way to save money on concealer because you don't have to apply much over the brightener.
Carolyn B.
Mission Viejo , CA
Review for: Light To Medium
I LOVE how this brightens up my under eyes with the tiniest amount. I have some darkness (purple tones) under my eyes and this creates a reflecting effect that makes me look awake! I use the lightest of the two shades and I wouldn’t say it’s a full-coverage corrector where the discoloration is completely masked but it definitely helps with brightness. I’m okay with a toned-down version of darkness peaking through that this corrector gives me. The second shade might be better for those who have more discoloration than I do. I can use this alone without it looking crepe-y. In fact, it’s pretty moisturizing! If you have dry skin, wear some eye cream/moisturizer just in case. I mostly use this corrector before I go in with a small amount of a medium-coverage concealer. My current go-to concealer is the Rare Beauty concealer in 230N.
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light To Medium
Wow! My eyes are thanking me for buying this under eye corrector! I’ve been in a Becca cosmetics buying binge and have been happy with the products I’ve bought. The corrector is full coverage and is emollient and thick—it’s made with castor seed oil and prevents the delicate under eye skin from drying out. It definitely brightens the dark circles that started to form on me in the last few years. I use this in conjunction with the Becca Under Eye Brightening powder. Perfect duo!
Myraida G.
Brooklyn, NY
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Myraida G.
Review for: Light To Medium
Sam Ravndahl you beautiful amazing angel - you were right... this stuff is UNREAL Blended with a large Sephora eyeshadow blender brush and saw the brightening effect INSTANTLY. I didn’t even use concealer , just top off with my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 and off we go (except - absolutely set this thing otherwise it melts off your eyes) It also works great under concealer but I also lightly set before applying concealer just to make sure it doesn’t move so yeah , biggest tips that worked for me : use a brush & set it!

456 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary J.
Birmingham, AL
il y a 13 jours
SaraCristina C. il y a 13 jours
the maui moisturizer shampoo and conditioner physicians formula Dimond lip plumper Neutrogena hydroboost face masks Neutrogena hydroboost hyaluronic acid serum versed cleansing balm and moisturizer catrice insta bae palette kiss royal nails
Lisa S.
Toronto , ON
il y a 2 mois
Michele B. il y a 24 jours
Pixi is such a close second imo ❣️
taylor M.
Los Angeles
il y a 2 mois
Dora S. il y a 2 mois
Love it! I use a veryyyy little but it neutralizes them blue under my eyes and helps brighten.
Jenny R.
Liverpool, Merseyside
il y a 3 mois
Stephanie C. il y a 3 mois
Yes, I've already purchased a backup!