BeautyFaceFace MakeupBECCA
Under Eye Brightening Corrector

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector

8 hours of sleep in a jar! A full-coverage corrector that instantly brightens the appearance of under eye darkness and lifts with light.

How do you apply this? I've had this product for a while now and keep trying to like it, but I just can't get it to look right! It has such good reviews, so I feel like it must be a user error that it looks so bad on me. I try to warm it up between my fingers and then pat it under my eye, but its so sticky and thick it just ends up looking so creasy and gross! How do you do it?!
What in this product makes it reflect light under my eyes?
Start your review of BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector!
Franxeen R.
Roanoke, TX
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Franxeen R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light To Medium
Wow! My eyes are thanking me for buying this under eye corrector! I’ve been in a Becca cosmetics buying binge and have been happy with the products I’ve bought. The corrector is full coverage and is emollient and thick—it’s made with castor seed oil and prevents the delicate under eye skin from drying out. It definitely brightens the dark circles that started to form on me in the last few years. I use this in conjunction with the Becca Under Eye Brightening powder. Perfect duo!
Samantha C.
Newport Beach, CA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Samantha C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay I use this all the time because of my dark circles. I apply this under my eyes with a concealer brush and then blend with a beauty blender, the key to this working is using it UNDER your foundation! I will apply my primer, this product, my foundation, and then a light brightening concealer on top. Does the trick every time!
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Rihana C.
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Rihana C.
Review for: Medium to Dark
I like this product because it conceals and corrects at the same time. I still put a VERY thin layer of regular concealer over it, but I could get away with just foundation. It has a creamy formula that doesn't settle into creases as badly as other formulas, which is great for those of us who don't have young, dewy skin. I actually found that, despite being pretty fair, I need to use Medium/Dark because the light is pretty light and I get that dreaded gray cast under my eyes if I try to use the light one. I could put other color corrector under the light one, but the whole point is that I don't want to have to. I added a photo of it on one eye and not the other, with no foundation over it. You can see that the skin looks pinker and less "bruised", and I don't have a too-light ring under my eye. I also added a photo of my face done up (with foundation over the corrector). It is pricey, but you use very little of it... Way less than the gallons of concealer I was unsuccessfully trying to use before. And it's less messy than a lot of liquid correctors.
Puja J.
Maryland Hts, MO
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Puja J.
Review for: BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector I have under eye dark circles and this product really helps me with brightening them. It's looks very natural after using this. It needs a little bit product to get effect.
Anna A.
1,807 reviews
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Anna A.
Review for: Light To Medium
I really love this Under Eye Brightening Corrector. It’s an amazing life changer and makes me look completely awake when I’m using it. It also covers my dark circles which I love. I will definitely continue to use this Brightening Corrector. I would also recommend trying Smashbox 💗 Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector. You will not be disappointed!
wajeeha N.
Sacramento, CA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by wajeeha N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Light To Medium
I been so obsessed with Becca corrector I saw everyone on TikTok was talking about it and they were absolutely right about loving it
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Krystal B.
Review for: Light To Medium
First thing I noticed is it definitely makes a difference on my dark circles! Which I'm in love with that, since there are some days where it's worse then usual. I have combination skin so it worked great and lasted all day. Definitely worth purchasing again! #makeup #influenster #becca #eyes #face #skin BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Elena U.
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Elena U.
Review for: Light To Medium
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector The corrector has a rather dense but pliable consistency that softens from heat. The Light to medium shade has the correct pink tint with a drop of peach, which is good for neutralizing mixed blue-green shades. Unlike many dense concealers, Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector does not dry out and practically does not emphasize wrinkles, therefore it fits well on aging skin (fixation is required!). #beauty [product:becca-under-eye-brightening-corrector-light-to-medium:-pearlized-peachy-pink-016-oz]
Jessica H.
Fort Collins, CO
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Jessica H.
Review for: Light To Medium
This has to be the best under eye brightener! I am crazy over it! I will be using this for now on. I have tried tons and tons and I have never been satisfied.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Review for: Light To Medium
This is a pretty good product. If you have issues with dark circles under your eyes like i do, you just apply a very small amount over the dark areas before applying concealer. It also seems like a good way to save money on concealer because you don't have to apply much over the brightener.

465 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
angie B.
il y a un an
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector .... how amazing is this product? absolutely love it
Mary M. il y a un an
I wasn't a fan of this product. I thought it looked horrible on my undereye skin. Maybe it's because I'm very pale, I don't know but it just didn't work for me. It didn't make any difference in the appearance of my undereye area. I was bummed because it wasn't cheap and I paid top dollar for it because it got such rave reviews.
Kristine D.
il y a un an
BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector Is it better to apply Becca under eye brightening corrector before or after concealer and foundation?
Joanna S. il y a un an
Definitely before concealer and foundation
Mary J.
Alpharetta, GA
il y a un an
I LOVE monthly favorite reviews. So what have been your favorites this month? I’ll start with some of mine: BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector (RIP😭) Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer UOMA Beauty Online Only BROW-FRO Blow Out Gel [product:saie-glowy-super-gel-lightweight-dewy-highlighter-starglow-10-oz/-30-ml] Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara - 801 Washable Very Black - 0.24 fl oz Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Pencil, Iconic Nude by CHARLOTTE TILBURY Auric Glow Lust in Selentite (this is SOOOO GOOD) No real allegiances to certain foundations, blush, powder, or bronzer this month. Would love new recs!! What are you eyeing to try next month?
sara C. il y a un an
the maui moisturizer shampoo and conditioner physicians formula Dimond lip plumper Neutrogena hydroboost face masks Neutrogena hydroboost hyaluronic acid serum versed cleansing balm and moisturizer catrice insta bae palette kiss royal nails