Katie L.
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love first off when I opened my #boxyluxe the reflective gold packaging got my attention. Such amazing quality! I got the shade tulip which is a pinkish peach nude color very rich in pigmentation. It a twist up lipstick with a magnetic top. I really like that feature so when it in your bag the top won't come off and get lost or get lipstick all over everything. The lipstick itself it very creamy and smooth. Filled with moisture and a light scent. It feels like it just glides across the lips leaving a beautiful semigloss color behind. I like that it hydrates the lips as you wear it. And while I'm not a big lipstick fan I would recommend this.