Katy C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trouffle more...
I love the lipstick's formula. It's creamy, chocolate-y scent, glides smoothly, highly pigmented with one swipe, non drying feels, lightweight but I can tell I have a lipstick on, doesn't emphasize my chapped and dry lips and it feels luxury because of the magnetic lid and muted gold color. Throughout the day with eating and drinking, the lipstick is still there but not on it's full opacity. Truffle, It is mauve-y to me which is I am not a fan of and I need to use the corresponding lip liner to tone it down to more brownish color while the Crimson, I like a true red more than this type of red coz it has an orange hint to it.