Stephanie K.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Garnet, Mocha more...
Influenster sent me a voxbox of the BECCA Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick Love and Ultimate Lip Liners. I was very impressed by what I received. The lipsticks come in many shades to choose from. I chose Garnet and Mocha. I didn’t like how Mocha looked on but it looked great on the model. Garnet however is the best red shade of lipstick I’ve ever worn. The formula includes infused hyaluronic acid as well as avocado and olive oils that nourishes my lips leaving them smooth and moisturized. Once on, it feels more like a buttery chapstick. The high pigment color helps this lipstick last all day with only needing a single swipe application. The lip liners come infused with jojoba oil that glides on and then sets. There is at attached sharpener and precision tool to define and enhance the shape of my lips. The liners I got were Weekend (that pairs with Mocha) and Confident (that pairs with Garnet.) Overall I am impressed with this product and recommend it to anyone shopping for quality lipstick.