Bianca B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Ember more...
This lipstick is not only the best formula I have ever tried but feels luxurious in its packaging as well, usually packaging does not matter to me but I cant help but sit around and marvel at this packaging. It has such a smooth magnetic close and is a comfortable weight. Anyways, I am convinced that this is the best lipstick formula I will ever try in my lifetime, it goes on very smooth, lightweight but long wearing, intense pigmentation, softens the lips (I have even used it as lip balm and it works wonderfully), amazing smell, it feels so comfortable I would not doubt that it was a made by a designer brand. The only issue I have found with this lipstick is the fact that it feathers ever so slightly (even with lipliner), but it isnt anywhere near enough for me to worry because you can barely tell. I was sent this lipstick complimentary to test but all opinions are mine.