Jaime N.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Taupe more...
I love lipstick, but I oftentimes have a hard time finding ones that will stay on the corner of my lips. This Becca lipstick was not only long lasting, but it also left my lips feeling smooth rather than many long lasting lip sticks. This lipstick makes your lips feel moistureized after wearing it all day. I only had to reapply after eating meals. This lipstick applies super easily and does not leave your lips feeling sticky. The lipstick also comes in a sheak gold covering that fits perfectly in your purse or pocket. I recommend this product to others.