Melissa S.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Chocolate more...
Color was actually a good match. Originally I opened the lip stick and thought “ughh this won’t work” but I tried it on and it actually is an appropriate natural/nude shade for my dark skin complexion. Now I am not a lipstick wearer and this is definitely an everyday minimalist shade color so I gave it to my mother who really loves it. I have a photo wearing it but it’s hard to see. I am the second woman with the green sweater and long braids. I put a lip gloss over it and it looks good but I’m normally just a lip gloss wearer.