Scarves &.
Review for: Poppy more...
I LOVED these lipsticks! I have fair skin and the "poppy" shade was the best red-toned lipstick I've ever worn. It's a mix between red, orange, and coral and is beautiful on (looks red and not coral-y on the lips!). I usually go for a bright red but this one is so much more complimentary to my skin tone and is my new favorite red lipstick! The formula is very moisturizing and feels buttery smooth when going on. It isn't the most long-lasting lip product (~4 hours) but it is a lipstick and not a lip stain. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any issues with irritation! The packaging is a gorgeous metallic gold (all the aesthetic feels) and the cap sticks on with a magnet so you don't have to worry about the cap falling off in your purse or make up bag and turning everything red. It is on the pricier end ($20+) but is a great treat-yo-self product. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but I will likely be using my own money to buy another stick once this one is out!