Rochalle R.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Taupe, Blaze more...
I really love this product. This product was sent to me complimentary but I would buy the lipstick again and again. I’m so happy to see a departure from Matte lips. This products is beautiful and hydrating. My only complaint is that on me it wears off super easy so you have to go in with the pencil all over the lips first. Actually two complaints, the packaging for the lip liner is cheap af. I don’t understand why they have a beautiful lux packaging for the lipstick bullet and garbage not functional packaging for the liner.