SARAH K.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Poppy more...
Upon applying this lippie, I fell in love with the texture. It’s so smooth! It’s truly meant to give your lips a little bit of TLC...or a lot! It reminds me of good ole classic lipstick...not matte, not too glossy...just simple. The packaging is also great because it comes in a very thick tube which I think gives it authenticity! I must say though, the best part of #BeccaCosmetics #UltimateLipstickLove collection is, it’s formula! It is infused with hyaluronic acid for an elevated dose of HYDRATION and it contains my go-to essential oils, AVOCADO AND OLIVE in the lipstick, plus JOJOBA in the lip liner! I would definitely recommend this lipstick...it also smells delightful ❤️