BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love

The silky satin, 8-hour long-wearing lip colour is infused with next generation of hyaluronic acid to hydrate and smooth the appearance of lips. Ultra-creamy, Pure Colour Pigments and light-reflecting oils deliver high impact, luxurious colour in a single swipe. Infused with lip loving avocado and olive oil, the ultra-comfortable formula nourishes lips leaving them kissably smooth and drenched in illuminated color.

How does BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love compare to [product:urban-decay-vice-lipstick]?
Is durable the color??
From the picture I really like this shade. Is it worth to purchase? Thank you💖 BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love
Start your review of BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love!
Colorado Spgs, CO
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Maddie W.
Review for: Dune
The absolute best bullet lipstick, hands down. Please stock up on these before Becca goes out of business this summer! I typically opt for more glosses or balms, but the Becca lipstick is so creamy and buttery, and doesn’t feel so drying on the lips like so many others in my collection. Dune and Sugar are my go-to shade choices. The packaging is also gorgeous and has the magnetic closure that I really appreciate for travel.
Wezembeek-oppem
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Katleen S.
Review for: Blaze
What I live about this lipsticks is that they mention the undertone. It helps to make sure that the Colour suits you. I have the Colour blaze which is a beautiful bright coral. It’s quiet sheer but you can build it to a medium coverage lipstick so depending on the occasion I’ll put on several layers to build the color up. Easy application, very smooth and moisturizing and shine finish. I love it.
I have the “cupid’s kiss” and it is such a nice formula. The packaging feel luxe with the magnetic closing. Overall, love it
Roanoke, TX
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Fran R.
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: Cherry
I’m showing the colors, Melon which is a neutral mid-range pink and, Tangy which is a bright warm red. I love how soft and light these lipsticks feel on my lips. They also keep my lips moisturized and smells so nice!. The colors are wonderfully punchy and satiny. As you can see, the packaging is luxurious and elegant. I highly recommend buying these and I plan to get more.
Arlington, VA
1,317 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blush
This is a very nice line of lipsticks from Becca called, ultimate lipstick love. Comes in over 30 shades of nudes and reds. Comes in a metallic tube with magnetic closure. The color, “garnet” and it is a medium red, with warm undertones and a cream finish. Not too slippery. Very comfortable, pigmented, and lasted over 3 hours on me. Lightly hydrating. I’ve tried several shades and the formula is very consistent. Creamy, pigmented, glide across your lips like butter without tugging. Has a natural-satin finish. Very smooth and lightly hydrating. Faint vanilla scent. I got almost five hours of wear without eating a full meal.
San Antonio
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Katie H.
I wanted to review the colourPop palette but it’s not listed yet. I do love this lipstick. I put it over and pinkish-red liner. It’s a great nude shade. Creamy and overall really pretty. I’m picky about nude lipstick, but this one is great for my skin tone.
Santa Monica, CA
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Julia Y.
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Julia Y.
Review for: Dusk
These lipsticks are amazing!! Love the gorgeous color and the luxurious feel of the packaging. It’s a great every day color that you can just put it only without having too much thought, or thinking about how it looks with your outfit and makeup. Super easy to apply and last quite a while!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sandpoint
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Melissa V.
Review for: Flame
Gorgeous pigmentation! Felt smooth and creamy and lasted a while for lipstick. Was comfortable to wear felt almost like just a lip balm because of how comforting the formula is. All the colours are beautiful even the red. Which I normally don’t like wearing but my teeth look banging in this hue! Great product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blush
I love this lipstick. I don’t like lip gloss so much. And I was looking for something that made my lips look a bit more pink but still natural. And this was just perfect!! The color is called “W Blush”. On a side note, I also love how satisfying it is to close the cap. Recommended! I will buy this brand again!
YUMA, AZ
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Janeth D.
BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love uploaded by Janeth D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Chocolate
I wanted to share my thoughts on this becca lipstick. This is the first time I try becca cosmetics and I must tell you I really loved this lipstick!! It's formula its rich and creamy and stays in place the whole day. This color it's not the best for spring, but you can still make it work. You can create a beautiful gradient lip like I did. I definitely plan on buying more of this lipstick. I love long lasting lipsticks that make my lips feel hydrated like this one. In conclusion this lipstick is a must, everyone should have at least one in their makeup collection. ▶Becca Cosmetics - Ultimate Lipstick "Chocolate"
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Rhonda J. il y a 2 mois
There are lots of shades, pigmented and long lasting. Excellent lipstick
Wilmington, DE