BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer

The 8-hour long-wearing, waterproof lip liner luxuriously defines and enhances the shape of your lips. The innovative, dual-ended lip liner comes with a built-in sharpener and a pout-perfecting precision tool for effortless application and definition every time. Infused with jojoba oil, the ultra-creamy formula glides on like silk then sets, keeping lips defined throughout the day. The waterproof formula is expertly developed to work seamlessly with BECCA’s longwearing Ultimate Lipstick Love.

What’s your favorite brand of lip liner? This is mine! BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer
What brand of lip liner performs like Becca but is less expensive? BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer
do you like this product ?
Start your review of BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer!
Annie (Ana Kibabidze) K.
Brooklyn, NY
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Annie (Ana Kibabidze) K.
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Annie (Ana Kibabidze) K.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Mood, BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Blissful
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer is my absolute love. Color, structure , softness, I love everything in this lip liner. (Frequently I use it as a lipstick as well) Nowadays I left only two colors and I have to buy others as soon as possible. The price is not very expensive, but quality really high.
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Instacart
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Fun
I received this lip liner originally and a boxy charm box and since then I have loved it so I have bought several of them it’s one of my favoritesThe end has a smudge and sharpen ability it’s awesome. You always get the perfect line just how you want it
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Becky F.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Playful
I think this is the prettiest lip liner I've seen, Becca is such good quality, nice packaging and affordable, the liner applies on so smoothly, no improvements needed, very easy to apply, I recommend this to friends! I definitely will repurchase! BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer
Jung C.
Brownsville, TX
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Jung C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Fearless
I had never used a lip liner because my lips are pretty full. I’m glad I tried and now I won’t go back to just lipstick. This lip liner stays on for hours, even after a meal. It really defines my natural lip line and stops lipstick from bleeding. The pencil itself is not too hard to draw but also not too soft that it breaks. I bought 4 colors immediately. Now I’m a lip liner believer!
Goddess G.
Philadelphia, PA
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Goddess G.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Pouty
I recieved this product complimentary from becca cosmetics. I normally don't like using lip liners simply because the ones I previously owned were dry and rough on my lips. I enjoyed using this lip liner since it went on smoothly and was pigmented so it was easy to use. It glides with ease and made putting on my lipstick more enjoyable.
Melissa V.
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Melissa V.
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Melissa V.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Fun, BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Fearless
Was creamy and smooth. Was very similar to my natural lip tone. So it made it easy to draw my lip a tad bit plumper. Great formula just wish the tip were thinner for sleeker precision, it does however have a sharpener to keep it sharper. Overall enjoyed the product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Vanessa A.
Irvine, CA
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Vanessa A.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Weekend
These are my absolute favorite liners! These are so creamy but at the same time do not budge. I’ll use them to line or fill in my entire lip.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,824 reviews
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Adriane N.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Toasty
This is my very first Becca lip liner to own. I love the texture of this liner. It is very stable on the lip- the color does not "tug" across the lips- but you can tell it is definitely firm and going to not be fliety and fail you in 30 minutes. I am very thankful I received the color Toasty- this pinky nude is very natural- a great base for a majority of my lipsticks. I like to create a lot of my own lip colors by blending lip liner crayon colors and glosses- etc. So- I am happy to have this new one to add in my collection!!
Sara D.
Freehold, NJ
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Sara D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Bought this 50% off to give it a shot and I wish I would’ve bought more- they are highly pigmented, smooth and have such beautiful colors.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer uploaded by Betzabe C.
Review for: BECCA Ultimate Lip Definer- Toasty
Love the color and the packaging its cute a little thing on the back and helps to put the eyeliner so well i love becca cosmetics one of mu fav brands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
il y a 2 mois
Desiree R. il y a 2 mois
Is the Becca long wearing? I think my current favorite is pat mcgrath :)
Khloe K.