BY BECCA

A 3-in-1 colour rich, customizable crème eyeliner.

Arlette V.
This is a great product you can use it with a nice angle brush, it has a glamours packaging it was a gift and it was the best , I would definitely continue to use it , I recommend this to everyone it's greats !
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I have all of these. Started with the green one, it was an accidental purchase. It was so dark of a green, I thought it was black, and then upon examining more, I found out it was green. Liked it so much though that I went back to purchase the rest. Do like them all, except for the black. It just does not go on right for me. Not a heavy pigment and tends to flake, as well as gray out through the day
Lucia I.
Any becca products are amazing! They are high end so a bit pricey but worth it super dark easy to apply and to work with it's like a Kat Von d trooper liner in a cream formula I definitely recommend it for any one it also doesn't dry or crack and you can definitely built it up as desired!!!
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Anything from BECCA is amazing. You have to remember it is a higher end brand but you definitely get what you pay for. Great eyeliner and although there are many other brands with products like this you will not get this quality for a cheaper price.
Diana M.
Upland , Ca
Great product! Becca never goes worng with any of their products. Fast and easy application and love that the color is very dark! Price may not be that affordable but great product to invest in! You wont be disappointed
Jennifer S.
Sturgis, Sd
Love love this eyeliner it is expensive and on the high end for sure but like most other eyeliners I don't have the problem with this product wearing off, fAding or running. Well worth the money I will purchase again!
Destiny M.
Wilmington, CA
Love this eyeliner beautiful to smude out the top and lower lashline . Also does a beautiful wing and stays on forever . Pricey for the eyeliner but very worth it
Abbigail L.
Garland, TX
I really really like this cream eyeliner it's a bit pricey but it stays on all day doesn't smudge, it's great to blend and build up with also works amazing with a smudge brush if u want the smokey affect.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
I bought this product while attempting to use the rest of a gift card. I was so so glad I did. I have never had an eyeliner like this one. it is now my go to eyeliner.
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
Very pigmented and stays on all day! I would recommend this to those who actually want the eyeliner to stay on because it can take a little longer to take off
Monica H.
Janesville, WI
How do you get free boxes?
Vishwa P.
Rialto, CA
Does this product smudge easily?
Ines L.
I'm a looking for a good eyeliner, something different than liquid. Does this product dry very easily? And does it smudge or look dry throughout the day? If someone could please answer my questions, I would really appreciate it.
Sutekinâ K.
Waterloo, IA
Is the layer thick enough to be a eyeliner? Or is it like a eyeshadow mix. I've wanted to try eyeliner that's not on a pencil for a while.
Abba B.
Will this eyeliner last all day? I have a problem with my eyeliner wearing off within an hour!

Amazon