BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation

A full-coverage, 24-hour wear, water-resistant foundation — enriched with intense pigments and water to achieve natural, weightless coverage. Coverage without the cake!

How does the BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation work for oily to normal skin?
How is the Becca foundation? Do the shades run lighter or darker BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation ?
Is this similar to NARS foundations? Also does it last all day?
Start your review of BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation!
Freeport, NY
Review for: Driftwood (light to medium beige, neutral to yellow/golden)
I enjoy many of BECCAs products and this one is no exception. I love the full coverage and the spread of this foundation. However, the scent is a little too much for me. It smells like chemicals. The scent doesn’t last too long but I wouldn’t want any products that are going on my skin to smell like that.
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation uploaded by Marissa B.
Review for: Shell (fair beige, neutral)
This foundation is FULL coverage. I love it. I used this on my graduation day and it lasted through the entire ceremony during the heat, and the cold. It’s really nice because you do not need a lot at all so it lasts forever. Amazing product. I’ve had it since May and I still use it to this day.
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation uploaded by DLightz1 A.
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation : I bounce this foundation in the shade Maple 🍁 Love this foundation for many reasons. The oil control, coverage, and easy blending. I stayed oil free for most of the day without a matte primer.
Grimes , IA
Review for: Vanilla (light beige w/neutral undertones)
I just received this in my BoxyCharm box! I tried it today and the coverage is medium-full with a velvety finish. It seemed to dry out a little over a few hours though and made my skin look patchy. I might just need to exfoliate though! Overall, I wish use this foundation again. Becca has quality makeup!
Hartland, MI
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cashmere (cool beige w/golden undertones)
Beautiful!! Long wearing natural color, in fact Cashmere is the PERFECT color on my skin. I got a sample from an order I placed on Sephora and I was hooked!! Bought a bottle of it asap and I'm so happy I did. Covered my redness beautifully and no breakouts from it. Gorgeous foundation, just gorgeous!!
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Linen (lightest beige w/neutral undertones)
I have really enjoyed this product. I do have to say it is easy to look cakey with this. You have to use a hydrating primer and make sure to not use too much product. That is the key to making this work for me. It does lean more to a matte finish. I am not oily at the end of the day at all.
El Paso, TX
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation uploaded by Emily E.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Porcelain (light beige w/pink undertones)
I think I found my new favorite foundation. It goes on smooth and I had to use about two pumps for my preferred coverage but it's pretty gorgeous once it is on. My skin is acne prone so dry spots instantly popped up around a healing pimple but I cleared it and reapplied and it looks great.
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation uploaded by Daniella V.
Review for: Driftwood (light to medium beige, neutral to yellow/golden)
I love the color matched perfectly with my skin tone BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation Thank u @boxycharm #boxycharm it is a natural finish and not heavy or cakey. I don't think I have any cons about this foundation and the pros are it does last a whole night and it is waterproof.
BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Driftwood (light to medium beige, neutral to yellow/golden)
I actually really love this foundation! It provides very full coverage! I wouldn’t wear it alone because my face is more on the dry side. With the right primer and powder (I used Marc Jacobs) it actually looked better and better as the day went on!
Obsessed with this foundation. It is more of a thicker full coverage consistency which is great when I want that kind of look.. but usually I apply with my fingers to melt it and sheer it out into my skin and it gives me the perfect flawless coverage that I’m looking for on a daily basis. Love it!!

313 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Seattle, WA
3 days ago
Gabriela C. • 2 days ago
It works great! Lasts all day for me as long as I take the steps to prime and prep also I let foundation dry a few minutes before applying setting powder
33 Myrtle Ave Morton pa
3 days ago
Gabriela C. • 3 days ago
I started using about a month and I love it! A little amount goes a looooong way so careful with the amount of you want a more lightweight look , you can use more to build up to a deeper coverage but a thin amount worked so good for me and I have red skin! The color definitely runs lighter so order darker! I got a lighter so I mix with my urban decay and it works so good! One thing make sure you let dry before applying setting powder will help the longevity !
Louisville, KY
7 days ago
Vero C. • 6 days ago
I have a combination of dry and oily skin and I already used it and it works really good for my dry areas 🙂
8400 N.W. 25th. Street Suite 100, Doral, Fl 33198-1534