BY BECCA #44 in Liquid Foundation

A full-coverage, 24-hour wear, water-resistant foundation — enriched with intense pigments and water to achieve natural, weightless coverage. Coverage without the cake!

Miranda M.
Mebane, NC
Review for: Vanilla (light beige w/neutral undertones) more...
First, let me start off by saying thank you to @beccacosmetics and @influenster for the complimentary VoxBox❤️ This #voxbox from #beccacosmetics included an “Ultimate Coverage” 24-hour foundation in shade “vanilla” and one “first light priming filter” primer! I want to start off by discussing my current state of my skin and why I have a hard time with choosing foundations. I have very dry skin, and lots of break outs in my T-zone and I have nose piercings on both sides of my nose, where foundation just looks caked on because it’s so dry. When I attempt to choose foundation it’s always a hassle, since I can’t exactly test it out in that area. I have used many different brands to see if any would kill this pet peeve of mine; however, none did, until this #becca foundation!!! The “first light primer” does a wonderful job in prepping and hydrating my skin before placing the foundation. When applying the foundation I removed my nose rings to get a closer look to see if it would get splotchy, but to much of my surprise it did not! As for the 24-hour part I would say it doesn’t exactly hold that well unless you using setting sprays and my go-to, urban decay velvetizer. This foundation retails for $44 at Sephora and Ulta and I definitely would suggest the product especially if you have dry skin or piercings and deal with the struggles I do. I know one thing I truly appreciate from #beccacosmetics is there wide range of shades! It’s something not many brands have and for that itself you should try it. Overall, it’s totally approved from me ✨ stay glam beauties ❤️
#influenster #becca #beccacosmetics #contest #complimentary #ultimatecoverage
Chaparrita 🐇.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Buttercup (beige, yellow/golden) more...
Becca DID THAT with this foundation. Super amazing coverage, buildable, vast shade range, light weight. Amazing. One to one and a half pump is all you need depending on how much coverage you want. It’s super long lasting (I’ve worn this for at least 10 hours with no problem) and one of the claims was water resistant as well as transfer proof. I wore this to a little event outside while it was like 87 degrees outside and I got my face wet and NOTHING came off. I also hugged my bf and looked at his shirt to see if anything transferred and nothing at all did. Normally foundations transfer to his shirt but this one doesn’t. And even though the foundation is full coverage and I mean FULL it feels super lightweight. The only reason this isn’t perfect and 5 stars is simply because the consistency of the foundation is so thick, that if you don’t exfoliate or moisturize before hand it can cling to dry patches. But other than that, it’s PERFECT. I still love and will swear by this foundation highly recommend! The finish is super natural it’s CRAZY. It’s like a second skin. Full coverage but natural? Sign me up! Tip: it’s a little harder to build if you go in with a heavy hand so don’t do that!
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Maple (dark golden, neutral to warm) more...
I give Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Foundation an 8 Of 10. This is a very good quality foundation that is a must have to anyone’s makeup collection. I feel like there’s so many great foundation formulas out there that you can use for a different kind of finish. I have combination skin, so I’m a matte foundation girl. but during the summer, I tend to use foundations that are more moisturizing like this one... I like the fact that this foundation is full coverage. literally a small dap will spread to cover one area of your face or any blemishes left over from acne or hyperpigmentation. You can build if you like but this foundation is very thick so building isn’t necessary. This foundation will give you a fresh dewy glow. I recommend using a finishing powder to hold back some of the shine or blotting pads throughout the day. so if you’re interested in a foundation with a wide range of colors, that is full coverage, light weight and buildable, then this might be a good choice for you. this foundation has a lot of other benefits as well like 24hour & Water-Resistant wear. Try it and see if it works for you.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: Olive (medium beige, yellow/golden) more...
i just want to say that the packaging for the foundation is gorgeous! the bottle is so sophisticated and it feels quite heavy and expensive. not only is the packaging great, but the foundation itself is really nice! this foundation has a thick consistency, but it does not feel heavy or cakey on the skin even though it is is a full coverage foundation. for me, it takes about one and a half pumps to cover my face, which is pretty normal. this foundation will definitely last you a long time! becca has a wide range of colors (24 shades to be exact) for this foundation which is really nice. the color i got is in the shade olive and its a perfect match for my medium warm-toned skin. this foundation blends out nicely and covers any scars, hyper pigmentation, redness, or acne on the face. the only thing about this foundation that i would say is a negative is that it did not seem to cover my pores. i suggest using a pore-filling primer with this foundation. i have really oily skin and this foundation did a pretty nice job of controlling the oil, but i do have to set my face with powder and blot throughout the day. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Noisette (light tan beige, neutral), Olive (medium beige, yellow/golden) more...
OKAY OKAY, I AM GOING TO RANT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.  When you have women all day asking you what did you do to your skin, your skin looks flawless, at 55 years of age....that's the product for me! I am a big "IT GIRL"  HOWEVER...A young woman suggested I try this and BAM...it went on smooth...didn't fall into the cracks and lines...and it made me look like a had an airbrushed skin. The key with this foundation is to use a slightly damp sponge or brush...you can mist it with Evian water or whatever your favorite mist is for the face and use a little...it's buildable; team that with the Becca Skin Perfector pressed highlighter and BAM... I get the reviews of the thickness of the product,  but it's all in the application and honestly...the product does not feel heavy when you actually have it on. It is long wearing and truly hides a multitudes of rosacea and discoloration. I LOVE IT and will buy again and again!!!
Tray ✨.
Review for: Sand (pale beige, yellow/golden) more...
I was sent this foundation to try in a VoxBox. I wanted so badly to like this and I did the first few times I wore it! The last few times I’ve worn it, it’s broken up really badly on me and caked up in weird places. It added all this texture to my skin that I do not have. Foundations never do this to me so I’m really confused and sad. ): I didn’t do anything differently than what I was doing the first few times I wore it so I don’t know what the deal is. It was so bad the last time I wore it that I had to take off all of my makeup. I love the coverage, but it just doesn’t work for me.

I love Becca as a brand and I adore their Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme foundation, but I don’t recommend this one.

I also want to add that this foundation definitely seems better suited for pretty oily skin types as it did dry me out when I wore it consistently and I’m normal to oily.

I’ve attached a photo of me wearing it when it was starting to break up on me around my mouth. It made me look super textured in that area and like I have a mustache. ):
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So for my initial thoughts I'm giving this a 3. So let me start by saying I used this along with the BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh that I got for free compliments of influenster and becca in their #ultimateconfindence campaign. Here's why this is getting 3, so to start this boast to have wide shade range however I was left to choose between too dark and too light with jump between maple and walnut and I choose too light as i felt that would be easier to. Correct the lighter shade. Next and very important for me this foundation claims to be for all types that's not so if you have oily skin I highly encourage to use a really good matte primer. And last complaint is this foundation is allegedly 24hrs i have to say i disagree for me this didn't even hold up for 12 hours. But on the other hand this a full coverage foundation and they cover so well and on top of that a little does go a long way but again these are initial thoughts
Chey M.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Olive (medium beige, yellow/golden) more...
Let’s start off by saying thank you to Influenster and Becca for choosing me to review your product!

The color that was matched with me was Olive! Which matched my neck and chest, but not the rest of my body. Which isn’t a problem for me except for the fact that I looked very washed out. So I may be changing my foundation filter on Influenster. The bottle was glass and had a very sleek look. Was heavy and looked almost luxurious.

To start off with prep.The primer, was great. I used it all night for a work event and the primer did not smell weird or anything. It was just the perfect amount of tacky-ness and hydration needed.

Now on to application. This foundation glided really well. I used a regular beauty blender, however I think from now on I’ll just be using The Original Beauty blender because I could tell of the differences in smoothness and blend.

Like I said, after I applied it I did look very washed out so I didn’t really like my face that night. But what I will say is the foundation stuck all night and looked close to flawless. It was a little stubborn to take off, but that was probably because I wasn’t using the right products to remove it.

Overall, I loved the foundation. I’ll give it a 5 star rating because I didn’t have really any issues with it!
cydni t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Amber (deep tan, warm/red) more...
ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE IS CORRECT!!! I got to test this product for free and my mind is blown. First, it’s full coverage without being heavy and sticky. It feels like nothing is there while still covering imperfections and blemishes. Second of all, it lasts all day long. I wore this product thorough my 7 hour work shift and it didn’t budge. I never got oily or shiny either. This product paired with the First Light Priming Filter is just beautiful and flawless. I’m so so glad I got to try this product and would drop money on it to have it again
Tina A.
Brockton, MA
Review for: Cacao (deep chocolate, neutral) more...
I liked this foundation for the most part. It looked just as good at night when I was taking it off as it did when I first applied it in the morning. If you’re looking for something long-wearing, this is definitely it. I does boost only needing one pump to cover your whole face. The first time I applied, I followed the steps on the box and it wasn’t enough coverage for me. I skimped under the eyes since I would be covering it with concealer anyways. So now I use an extra half pump to apply. All in all, it was an okay foundation. If I need something long wearing more often, then I would be more inclined to it. Otherwise, it probably won’t get much use from me.

I did receive this item complimentary for review purposes, the opinions are my own.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
Is this product worth the cost? I've heard several great things about the BECCA beauty line, but am wary to try it because of the price.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this suit combo oily skin?
Jessica O.
I hear this gives complete coverage but may be thick and needed to be mixed with another foundation, if so what have you found works best with this product?
Taniesha F.
Will it cover acne scars?