BY BECCA #47 in Liquid Foundation

A full-coverage, 24-hour wear, water-resistant foundation — enriched with intense pigments and water to achieve natural, weightless coverage. Coverage without the cake!

• Almost a month ago, I created this first day of spring lo...1 Answers
  • How long did the voxbox take to deliever? Its my first one2 Answers
Miranda M.
Mebane , NC
Review for: Vanilla (light beige w/neutral undertones) more...
First, let me start off by saying thank you to @beccacosmetics and @influenster for the complimentary VoxBox❤️ This #voxbox from #beccacosmetics included an “Ultimate Coverage” 24-hour foundation in shade “vanilla” and one “first light priming filter” primer! I want to start off by discussing my current state of my skin and why I have a hard time with choosing foundations. I have very dry skin, and lots of break outs in my T-zone and I have nose piercings on both sides of my nose, where foundation just looks caked on because it’s so dry. When I attempt to choose foundation it’s always a hassle, since I can’t exactly test it out in that area. I have used many different brands to see if any would kill this pet peeve of mine; however, none did, until this #becca foundation!!! The “first light primer” does a wonderful job in prepping and hydrating my skin before placing the foundation. When applying the foundation I removed my nose rings to get a closer look to see if it would get splotchy, but to much of my surprise it did not! As for the 24-hour part I would say it doesn’t exactly hold that well unless you using setting sprays and my go-to, urban decay velvetizer. This foundation retails for $44 at Sephora and Ulta and I definitely would suggest the product especially if you have dry skin or piercings and deal with the struggles I do. I know one thing I truly appreciate from #beccacosmetics is there wide range of shades! It’s something not many brands have and for that itself you should try it. Overall, it’s totally approved from me ✨ stay glam beauties ❤️
#influenster #becca #beccacosmetics #contest #complimentary #ultimatecoverage
Nimisha G.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fawn (golden tan, warm/red) more...
First I would like to say that I received these 2 products complementary from Influenster to review and test. I got the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 hour foundation in Fawn along with the Becca First Light Priming Filter. This is my first time using a Becca product and wasn’t sure how the results would be.
I usually just wear a B.B. cream and sometimes a very light layer of foundation everyday. If I’m going out then I would wear a medium coverage foundation. I don't usually wear full coverage foundation as my skin is fine and I don't like covering my freckles.
First, the Becca packaging is great as it's simple and you get a good amount of product. I wasn't sure if the color would match, but it's actually a perfect match and Becca and Influenster did great with sending me the right shade as I was worried I might get a shade too dark or light. I love that it has a pump and that it doesn't give you too much product which can just lead to unnecessary waste. The pump is also controllable to pumping out as little or as much as u want.
I usually don't even need to use a complete pump to cover my full face unless I want a heavier coverage, so I'm very happy with the pump application.
The results...well it's one of my favorites so far as it actually lasts all day which is like 7am to after 6pm for me. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey and actually looks natural. I'm not sure if the light priming filter did much but I'm sure that contributed. I also have combination type skin and I didn't notice my skin get oily like I usually would with other foundations.
Overall I am very happy with this product and would definitely purchase this in future. Again, I received this product complimentary for review/testing purposes,and all opinions are my own. #UltimateConfidence @influenster @BECCA_Cosmetics #UltimateConfidence #complimentary BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation
Jasmine R.
Review for: Buff (light beige, neutral to yellow/golden) more...
I received the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 hour foundation voxbox complimentary thanks to Influenster! First Impression: As for the foundation, it definitely is full coverage. I tried it out on my hand to test the color and it covered the appearance of any veins completely. I definitely did like that it was full coverage however, since the shade I received (BUFF) was way too light for me, it did not look flattering at all. I was lighter when I did the survey and I think even when i was lighter it may have been a bit light but not noticeably. It emphasized texture on my skin tone and I had to put a lot of bronzer to make it match my skin color. I definitely want to give an honest review of what I think of the foundation itself and not the skin tone. Final Impressions: In order to review this foundation as truthfully as possible, I had to buy some color/foundation drops in order to get my perfect match. Since I had to do this step, I realized how thick the foundation was. I don't think it was hard to blend on my skin but hard to blend with the drops. I think it may seem difficult to blend on the skin if you normally use low/medium coverage because this foundation is SOOOO high coverage. This has it’s pros and its cons. A pro was that I did not feel the need to use concealer since the foundation coverage was enough. Another pro was that my skin looked flawless on camera, the foundation photographed fully. The con was that in person, it felt like a bit too much and emphasized texture. I would suggest this foundation for a big event or if you will be taking lots of pictures. It lasted a pretty long time, however if you do wipe your face it will transfer so I’d suggest avoid touching your face. The foundation does have a strong scent, I didn’t mind it at all but if you are not a fan of scents, I’d recommend smelling it before buying. Overall, I’d give this foundation a 4 out of 5 stars. I will post pictures of how this foundation looked with the rest of my makeup done. #BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation #beauty #foundation
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Amber (deep tan, warm/red) more...
I received this BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation along with the BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh in a #beccacosmetics #voxbox complimentary for testing purposes.
I applied one pump of the Ultimate Coverage foundation with a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge after applying a generous amount of the Becca primer which I believe made the foundation feel lightweight and long-lasting. The times I applied the foundation without the primer or not enough primer, the foundation felt heavy on my oily skin, and did crease and created lines.
The last time I wore the foundation was for a 24-hour wear test and it did hold up with the help of NYX blotting paper without creasing and heavy feeling. It was lightweight and I couldn’t feel it on my face.
Two of the things that I love about the foundation are the pigmentation and the natural finish. The shade Amber goes great with my skin tone which is awesome! I really felt good about how my makeup was looking throughout a long day with this foundation on. I do think the product is pricey ($44) and may not be worth the cost seeing as how using the primer is necessary to make the foundation live up to its claims. I would recommend to a friend who needs a long-lasting foundation to last through long hot days/nights.
Jasmine C.
Brockport, NY
Review for: Cacao (deep chocolate, neutral) more...
First things first, I’m a huge fan of Becca’s complexion products. Some brands don’t cater to WOC and that’s okay. Becca, along with many others do. The deeper shades seem well throughout, instead of an after throughout. There’s a total of twenty-four shades and I’m reviewing Cacao. Cacao is a “cool brown with red undertones.”

I wanted to get a TRUE feel for this foundation. I tested it out on both my sister and I, I have dry skin, and she’s super oily. I tested it with different primers to see which it worked best with. I applied with both a sponge and different foundation brush. Just to give you guys a REAL run down on how well this primer performed on different skin types, with different primers, or when applied with a brush vs a sponge.

This foundation stands true to it’s claims of being FULL coverage. One pump of product was enough for my entire face and covered every imperfection. I applied a second pump to see how well it layered and I didn’t have any issues with cakyness. As I said before, I did try applying it with both a sponge and multiple foundation brushes. There were no REAL differences. The only difference I noticed was I got less coverage when I applied it with a sponge. The finish is absolutely beautiful. It doesn’t look like I’m wearing foundation, it just looks like my skin but better. This foundation CAN cling to dry patches. It’s important to moisturize well. I cannot attest to if it wears for 24 hours, I haven’t worn it for THAT long. After seven or eight hours, my t-zone started getting super oily. I don’t bake, ever, but I’d definitely recommend baking or blotting to combat oiliness.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
This foundation is suitable for all skin types. Anyone who’s looking for good coverage will love this foundation. It’s easy to blend, stays put throughout the day, and my skin looks flawless. I’d 100% purchase this foundation with my own money. It’s a good product and I love it.

Thank you Influenster and Becca. I’m extremely excited to be able to receive free products in exchange for my honest review.
Nadria T.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Maple (dark golden, neutral to warm) more...
If you want full coverage and benefits, call Becca. She will have the best plan (foundation shade) to fit all your needs. I finally found a foundation that phenomenally matches my skin complexion. I am so late, but this is my first time using Becca Cosmetics. After watching many influencers use the Becca Ultimate Coverage foundation, I gave in and purchased it. The freaking hype was so true! This foundation is my new obsession. The Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation is a full coverage foundation is made for all skin types. My skin type is oily combination and it treats my skin so good. It is water- resistant (formula contains 22 percent water to adapt to skin) and last all day. Ask me how I know....I've been to a cookout with smoke from the grill all in my face and walked for hours downtown in the hot, humid weather. This foundation did not budge or moved around. Instead, it adapted to my skin and became apart of it. It's very lightweight and gives a skin like finish, or as Becca Cosmetics say' "..a second- skin finish,"Now, I recommend to work in sections blending this foundation out. Once it dries, it's take much longer to evenly blend it out. It is indeed on the matte side. If you want more of a dewy finish, mix it with a drop of face oil or with your daily moisturizer The Becca Ultimate Coverage foundation is overall amazing, feeling light on the skin and lasting all day.
Nel D.
Review for: Other more...
Summary: Would not recommend if you don’t like full coverage or want a foundation you can wear by itself. Otherwise it’s ok.

This foundation is very light weight but still very full coverage. I can use 1-1.5 pumps for my whole face and completely cover any hyper pigmentation, blemishes, scars, etc. no building necessary. It has a nice natural/matte finish. It’s also pretty dry but blends well.

I’m not crazy about the shades. When I swatched them they didn’t appear on my skin as described. I have a gold/yellow undertone. When I swatched Maple which was described as my shade it was too light and Sienna was too dark. The alternative was Espresso which has a cool undertone and isn’t quite my shade. What I really needed was to mix Maple and Sienna, but I’m not paying for two foundations just because their shades are limited.

The foundation by itself is not long lasting. I have combination skin and the foundation starts getting shiny after 4-6 hours even when paired with the first light primer, loose powder, and setting spray. If I wanted to wear the foundation without caking my face with concealer and baking it would not look good after a few hours. With the right concealer and setting powder to bake though, you can get about 8 hrs of wear.
Britani B.
WOW guys! This foundation is great! It's not my personal holy Grail foundation but I am loving it. Let me explain. I use the shade Porcelain and it matches me better than most foundations could ever hope too (I am a light tan in the summer with a pinkish slightly warm undertone year round even though I'm a medium-light skin tone, but medium is the most consistent for me). Like everyone who thinks they do an amazing color match on me completely effs up because they go cool neutral fair and then I'm Casper the Contoured Ghost who is also yellow for some reason or another. I just sighed and dragged my makeup artist friend with me to get me matched correctly because he understood my skin and it's oddities because I let him do my makeup (and he does it beautifully, honestly I'm jealous). He got me this and blew me away. I'm rejoicing that casper the contoured ghost is no longer me! Horrah.

With that out of the way... The pigment is just there. Absolutely beautiful, I have not had any major oxidization (every foundation oxidizes guys no need to freak out, some just do it more than others). In fact is minor because the color of pigment in the bottle is what dried down to (hello awesomeness).

The staying power shocked me to my core. I freaked out when with most of my other foundations I had needed to be touched up 4-5 during my day whereas I only did a touchup once on this. The only other foundation that gave me this was TF Born This Way.

Good job BECCA , I will definnitely recommend and reach for this product again!
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
So for my initial thoughts I'm giving this a 3. So let me start by saying I used this along with the BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh that I got for free compliments of influenster and becca in their #ultimateconfindence campaign. Here's why this is getting 3, so to start this boast to have wide shade range however I was left to choose between too dark and too light with jump between maple and walnut and I choose too light as i felt that would be easier to. Correct the lighter shade. Next and very important for me this foundation claims to be for all types that's not so if you have oily skin I highly encourage to use a really good matte primer. And last complaint is this foundation is allegedly 24hrs i have to say i disagree for me this didn't even hold up for 12 hours. But on the other hand this a full coverage foundation and they cover so well and on top of that a little does go a long way but again these are initial thoughts.
So after more extensive use I would say I actually give this a 5. I would say you could wear this for 24 hours now obviously if you have oily skin it will push through after a while unless you have a bomb setting powder or good mattifying primer but even with boo primer when I set my face it lasted from like 9 one morning to like 4 am the next day with little problems after 96° and humidity in addition to dancing on stage for like 5 hours in a hot club. I've found that for the time being I like to use it as a highlight in the normal areas that ppl conceal, I feel that this is also very bendable. I think the problem initially was too much of BECCA First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh and not the foundation it self.
Trishena R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Maple (dark golden, neutral to warm) more...
Can we first start off with the look of the bottle? Often times, for me, the presentation of a product draws me in before I even try it on! I love the cylindrical shape of the BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24-Hour Foundation! I received my complimentary foundation in the Maple color, but I wish I had gone one shade darker. It was really hard for me to tell which color was closest to my skin tone since I had to select the color from pictures on my phone. Aside from that; however, I really like the foundation. I wore my BECCA foundation to Temecula for a complete day of wine tasting and I looked just a fresh coming home as I did when I arrived. The make-up goes on smoothly with my application sponge and it doesn’t feel heavy or get cakey. For someone who RARELY, if ever, wears foundation, I think I will be using my BECCA foundation every weekend! That’s how natural it looks to me. It’s like I’m not even wearing make-up! BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this suit combo oily skin?
Emily D.
Champaign, IL
Is this product worth the cost? I've heard several great things about the BECCA beauty line, but am wary to try it because of the price.
Jessica O.
I hear this gives complete coverage but may be thick and needed to be mixed with another foundation, if so what have you found works best with this product?
Taniesha F.
Will it cover acne scars?